PDA

View Full Version : New Official Web Site Launched

down-the-slope
01-08-2014, 10:33 AM
Massive difference and great now control is back within the Club for day to day updates and redesign...

Another long time bug bear resolved :aok:

DarrenSQH
01-08-2014, 10:38 AM
Its still the old one for me?

hibbymac
01-08-2014, 10:39 AM
Massive difference and great now control is back within the Club for day to day updates and redesign...

:confused: first I've heard of it. It doesn't look any different.

Green Man
01-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Looks like the old one for me as well.

bigstu
01-08-2014, 10:41 AM

looking good :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

down-the-slope
01-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Its still the old one for me?

:confused: first I've heard of it. It doesn't look any different.

Looks like the old one for me as well.

Did you guys buys Season Tickets? maybe thats why?

:devil: - more likely you need to clear your cache

hibsfan
01-08-2014, 10:44 AM
Knew this was coming... Still can't see it yet though!

:devil: - more likely you need to clear your cache[/QUOTE]

DaveF
01-08-2014, 10:47 AM

DTS - A bug bear of mine :greengrin is why the OfficalHFC account on here is never used. News like this is great coming from you but from an 'official' source might lend some weight to the theory that the club really does want to communicate better with the fan base.

If they are only going to use the account to snoop around the memberlist then we might as well delete it.

marinello59
01-08-2014, 10:51 AM
DTS - A bug bear of mine :greengrin is why the OfficalHFC account on here is never used. News like this is great coming from you but from an 'official' source might lend some weight to the theory that the club really does want to communicate better with the fan base.

If they are only going to use the account to snoop around the memberlist then we might as well delete it.

:agree: I don't know why they bothered registering here at all.

matty_f
01-08-2014, 10:51 AM

This is where we need a 'like' button.

NAE NOOKIE
01-08-2014, 10:52 AM

Just been in, cant see any difference.

Time the club shop was back in our hands too .... Was in on Wednesday and the choice of stuff is pretty poor. I had a £60 voucher and ended up buying the home top because there is no retro stuff on sale and no CDs .... no watches or stuff like that either and the scarves on sale are boring. IMO the Nike and Avec stuff is honkin' apart from the training top ..... of which there were 2 green ones in stock, both XL.

Imagine how smart the new home top would have looked with the Adidas stripes on the sleeves.

Keith_M
01-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Could someone please post a screenshot of the New Site.

This is what I see (with cache and everything else cleared) and it looks the same to me.

down-the-slope
01-08-2014, 10:56 AM

lord bunberry
01-08-2014, 10:57 AM
It's the same as the old one

down-the-slope
01-08-2014, 11:00 AM

So i'm not special enough :boo hoo:

:greengrin i'm sure this will be done when its been up a while as you are already seeing these kind of launches where same URL is used but totally different site takes time migrate & sync across all platforms

DaveF
01-08-2014, 11:02 AM
So i'm not special enough :boo hoo:

No.

However you appear to be in close contact with those at ER so maybe you could relay our feedback to them?

Keith_M
01-08-2014, 11:03 AM

Cheers.

It must only be visible to Über Fans. Us ordinary folks just get the old one

:greengrin

Green Man
01-08-2014, 11:07 AM
I've cleared my cache and that but it's still the old one. It's probably propagating through the DNS servers.

NorthNorfolkHFC
01-08-2014, 11:07 AM
Looks really good, much more simple and easy to navigate.

down-the-slope
01-08-2014, 11:10 AM
No.

However you appear to be in close contact with those at ER so maybe you could relay our feedback to them?

I'm sure you knew my tongue was firmly in my cheek :aok: There is lots of supporter feedback being regularly given / received to / by management and plenty being addressed

I don't disagree with better communication being needed..

However if this was an official announcement only for many people to be 'seeing' the old site and not having the technical ability to resolve (or migration not taken place over all servers)...it would only provide another opportunity for those who seem to enjoy giving our club a kicking to do so.....'*****dy shambles no new site just same old s***' etc

down-the-slope
01-08-2014, 11:11 AM
I've cleared my cache and that but it's still the old one. It's probably propagating through the DNS servers.

:agree:.......:aok:

The goalie
01-08-2014, 11:12 AM
Interesting to see the under 20's pictures, and their coaches pic, no wait they dont have that nor one of Bill Hendry, things to make you go mmmmmmmmm

Keith_M
01-08-2014, 11:12 AM
*****dy shambles no new site just same old s***

the_ginger_hibee
01-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Can't see it myself but going on the screenshot posted - looks good!

down-the-slope
Dear Hibee
Welcome to the new hibernianfc.co.uk.
Hibernian FC is a club rooted into the community and it’s important we make it as easy as possible to engage with all. We hope our new website is a major part in improving and communicating in general. Working closely with our web partner SportsMediaGB, the new official site is an important step in your club striving to do things better.
When developing our new site we had very clear objectives which were set out following a review of the existing site, a detailed look at what was popular and what wasn't and of course feedback from supporters:
Remove the barriers, build a completely relevant modern website
Works on all devices. Smart phone, tablet, laptop or pc
The full experience anywhere, nothing watered down
Simple and logical navigation
Easy on the eye, simple layout with high quality photos and video
A totally new ‘Hibs TV’ with live streams, exclusive broadcast quality content, historic footage and news
Be more integrated with our supporters via hibernianfc.co.uk and social media
To be the best news source for Alan Stubbs, the squad and the action
To spotlight the Hibernian Community Foundation, Hibernian Historic Trust, Working Together and our supporters
Today, we have pushed the button on all these goals. The plan is to grow quickly into a highly useful ‘hub’ of all things Hibernian, please bookmark us and have a look around. Don't hesitate to get in touch here (support@hibernianfc.co.uk?subject=HIBERNIAN%27S%2 0NEW%20WEBSITE) if you spot anything we’ve missed so far.
Over the coming weeks we will be adding more and more content to the Hibs TV video library, unseen footage from the Historic Trust as well and much more football news from Alan Stubbs Hibernian as our new season begins. Busy and exciting times ahead.
It’s YOUR site and as a great man once said ‘There’s class, first class and Hibs class’. We want you to be proud of your site and even prouder of your team...

GGTTH
The Hibernian Media Team

The goalie
Interesting to see the under 20's pictures, and their coaches pic, no wait they dont have that nor one of Bill Hendry, things to make you go mmmmmmmmm

Its ok i have found them listed under club staff, just above Tam McCourt, must be a mistake Tam should be listed above Stubbs! :)

matty_f
01-08-2014, 11:15 AM

It's not really a shambles though, is it? It's not been (afaik) announced by the club as having launched, I suspect it will be when they're confident that more or less everyone will see it when they visit.

down-the-slope
01-08-2014, 11:19 AM

see highlighted bit - don't only point out errors on here as no one on .net can fix them.......the request is there to get in contact :aok:

Dear Hibee
Welcome to the new hibernianfc.co.uk.
Hibernian FC is a club rooted into the community and it’s important we make it as easy as possible to engage with all. We hope our new website is a major part in improving and communicating in general. Working closely with our web partner SportsMediaGB, the new official site is an important step in your club striving to do things better.
When developing our new site we had very clear objectives which were set out following a review of the existing site, a detailed look at what was popular and what wasn't and of course feedback from supporters:
Remove the barriers, build a completely relevant modern website
Works on all devices. Smart phone, tablet, laptop or pc
The full experience anywhere, nothing watered down
Simple and logical navigation
Easy on the eye, simple layout with high quality photos and video
A totally new ‘Hibs TV’ with live streams, exclusive broadcast quality content, historic footage and news
Be more integrated with our supporters via hibernianfc.co.uk and social media
To be the best news source for Alan Stubbs, the squad and the action
To spotlight the Hibernian Community Foundation, Hibernian Historic Trust, Working Together and our supporters
Today, we have pushed the button on all these goals. The plan is to grow quickly into a highly useful ‘hub’ of all things Hibernian, please bookmark us and have a look around. Don't hesitate to get in touch here if you spot anything we’ve missed so far.
Over the coming weeks we will be adding more and more content to the Hibs TV video library, unseen footage from the Historic Trust as well and much more football news from Alan Stubbs Hibernian as our new season begins. Busy and exciting times ahead.
It’s YOUR site and as a great man once said ‘There’s class, first class and Hibs class’. We want you to be proud of your site and even prouder of your team...

GGTTH
The Hibernian Media Team

down-the-slope
01-08-2014, 11:21 AM
I'm sure you knew my tongue was firmly in my cheek :aok: There is lots of supporter feedback being regularly given / received to / by management and plenty being addressed

I don't disagree with better communication being needed..

However if this was an official announcement only for many people to be 'seeing' the old site and not having the technical ability to resolve (or migration not taken place over all servers)...it would only provide another opportunity for those who seem to enjoy giving our club a kicking to do so.....'*****dy shambles no new site just same old s***' etc

It's not really a shambles though, is it? It's not been (afaik) announced by the club as having launched, I suspect it will be when they're confident that more or less everyone will see it when they visit.

Whoosh...................

Just Alf
01-08-2014, 11:23 AM

"Doddied"! :agree:

Jamie
01-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Good job. Well done hibs.

BT58
01-08-2014, 11:25 AM
A big difference to before,,,anyone who still cannot get the new site should get in via DTS attatchment,,

green&left
01-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Heehaw here but the web devolopment company do Celtic's website aswell as Football Manager. They're also taking over the Hertz one aswell.

frazeHFC
01-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Looks good!

lord bunberry
01-08-2014, 11:34 AM
I've noticed the price of hibs tv has risen to £5.99 a month

Speedway
01-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Marsella still listed under coaches.

silverhibee
01-08-2014, 11:51 AM

Pointless Ms Dempster signing up if she isn't going to use the account to communicate with the fans.

Why has she posted on the bounce but not other Hibs websites. :confused:

Why did she not introduce herself to us Hibs supporters here on .net when she signed up, pretty poor that she made a big deal about communication with the Hibs Family but hasn't decided to use .net to communicate with the biggest Hibs audience she would find out there.

Poor show.

zlatan
01-08-2014, 11:53 AM
Next techy thing is to change the twitter handle so it no longer reads as Hibernian Football Club Club

EdinMike
01-08-2014, 12:10 PM
Still seems same old here... In Yambo land aka the west of Edinburgh, cause that's how the internet works right ?!

lord bunberry
01-08-2014, 12:14 PM
Still seems same old here... In Yambo land aka the west of Edinburgh, cause that's how the internet works right ?!

On my phone it's the new site, on my tablet it's the old one.

Keith_M
01-08-2014, 12:24 PM

Whoosh...................

"Doddied"! :agree:

:greengrin

we are hibs
01-08-2014, 12:27 PM
Not working...

Speedway
01-08-2014, 12:29 PM
Also LD listed above RP in the club directors....

Keith_M
01-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Also LD listed above RP in the club directors....

Alphabetical perhaps?

Speedway
01-08-2014, 12:40 PM
Alphabetical perhaps?

Not with Craig, Langham and Houston below them.

Don Giovanni
01-08-2014, 12:50 PM
Next techy thing is to change the twitter handle so it no longer reads as Hibernian Football Club Club

I'd rather they changed whoever updates the account TBH.

I often come away from the match thinking I've been at a completely different game. A quick look at the match stats usually point to a large discrepancy in the reporting as well.

Keith_M
01-08-2014, 12:57 PM
Not with Craig, Langham and Houston below them.

Girls on top?

Austinho
01-08-2014, 01:00 PM
Looks really good. Well done Hibs.

Septimus
01-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Overseas viewers were supposed to be integrated into the system. I can see nowhere to buy a season ticket?

Speedway
01-08-2014, 01:10 PM
Girls on top?

That'll be it.

California-Hibs
01-08-2014, 01:22 PM
I don't know what some of you are on about, it's completely different and looks great! Much easier to navegate, and just all round better.

A big well done to Hibs on this one!

silverhibee
01-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Is it me or has there been a few posts been deleted from this thread. :confused:

marinello59
01-08-2014, 01:26 PM
Is it me or has there been a few posts been deleted from this thread. :confused:

It's just you.
Don't do drugs kids.

California-Hibs
01-08-2014, 01:27 PM
I have a question. Under 'Hibs TV' it says from 8.99 a month 'Live video of every Hibernian SPFL Championship Game'

......does that mean that every game, home and away, it's going to be shown LIVE for the small sum of just 8.99 ????

Surely not? That would be absolutely outstanding if so!! Even just the home games at that price!

Think I've got it wrong though eh?...

Centre Hawf
01-08-2014, 01:35 PM
I have a question. Under 'Hibs TV' it says from 8.99 a month 'Live video of every Hibernian SPFL Championship Game'

......does that mean that every game, home and away, it's going to be shown LIVE for the small sum of just 8.99 ????

Surely not? That would be absolutely outstanding if so!! Even just the home games at that price!

Think I've got it wrong though eh?...

Mine only mentions Audio and Highlights. Didnt they have a separate Hibs TV Xtra for streaming last season which was about 10 quid a game?

Septimus
01-08-2014, 01:38 PM
I don't think that they will be allowed to show "live" games. I am quite sure that these will only be available to people living outside the UK and Ireland. Again I ask where this is shown in the new system.

whiskyhibby
01-08-2014, 01:40 PM
It's not working at present, my browser is showing file not found!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
01-08-2014, 01:41 PM
Looks really good :thumbsup:

Jones28
01-08-2014, 01:51 PM
I like it. Clean, simple and the correct shade of green. Everything the old site wasn't.

hibbyfaelibby
01-08-2014, 02:10 PM
Like the style but a few constructive critisisms

1. They need to add the u/20s fixtures and league table

2. Ladies ditto above plus lets have their pictures too, they are all part of the Hibernian family

3. Not sure the directions to the stadium reflect current guidance.... ther is no mention of the trams!

As an aside I see the players squad numbers have been confirmed with the glaring exception of a #3. Lewie is in with the defenders at #16 and the "seagul slayer" at #22. Maybe a clue to a position we are still to fill?

zlatan
01-08-2014, 02:15 PM

This has just happened. Three cheers for zlatan!

thebakerboy
01-08-2014, 02:24 PM
it's not working at present, my browser is showing file not found!
this

Keith_M
01-08-2014, 02:28 PM
It's not working at present, my browser is showing file not found!

I got the same thing but it's because I bookmarked it as http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Home.

If that's the case, try this link instead http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/

thebakerboy
01-08-2014, 02:29 PM
Looks good on tablet , getting old version on phone and nothing on pc.:confused:

Keith_M
01-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Looks good on tablet , getting old version on phone and nothing on pc.:confused:

Which link are you using? Have a look at my post above.

thebakerboy
01-08-2014, 02:38 PM
Which link are you using? Have a look at my post above.
Was trying same as you but now all working , and looking good

The Green Goblin
01-08-2014, 02:38 PM
My reading of the Hibs tv thing is they are claiming there will be live streams of all Hibs games this season.

Xtra is no more. All is in one place under new Hibs TV.

8.99 is monthly payment. Annual starts at 89.99.

New website looks great!

California-Hibs
01-08-2014, 02:41 PM
My reading of the Hibs tv thing is they are claiming there will be live streams of all Hibs games this season.

New website looks great!

That would be unbelievable if us fans living abroad got to see 4 live games a month for 8.99!!

I'd have that 89.99 annual fee bought straight away if this is the case. I don't think it will be though, way too good/cheap, to be true.

Pete
01-08-2014, 02:42 PM
I can see it fine and it looks nice.

The filters that only let the ubers in are obviously working. If you're a bed wetter then I'm afraid you'll have to change your attitude or miss out.

Keith_M
01-08-2014, 02:47 PM
I can see it fine and it looks nice.

The filters that only let the ubers in are obviously working. If you're a bed wetter then I'm afraid you'll have to change your attitude or miss out.

I must have changed from a Bedwetter to a Happy Clapper since this morning because I can now see it.

:wink:

Hibs90
01-08-2014, 02:57 PM
It's fine nice and simple nothing complicated or too fancy.

One thing they need to fix is the font so it matches with the images though, doing my head in :greengrin

Winston Ingram
01-08-2014, 03:16 PM
Looks much better. :agree:

Might start using it now :duck:

blackpoolhibs
01-08-2014, 03:23 PM
It does look good and so much easier to navigate, although i can't find anywhere to login? :confused:

Sir David Gray
01-08-2014, 03:24 PM
I got the same thing but it's because I bookmarked it as http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/Home.

Tried both on the laptop and it looks the same as before.

TheFamous1875
01-08-2014, 04:26 PM
Just tied to subscribe to Hibs TV but it's not having it. Anyone else having problems?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

whiskyhibby
01-08-2014, 04:41 PM
Just tied to subscribe to Hibs TV but it's not having it. Anyone else having problems?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes it didn't like my login details that were working fine before!

CMac1988
01-08-2014, 04:44 PM
It does look good and so much easier to navigate, although i can't find anywhere to login? :confused:

Hibs TV, then Live will get you in.

Nice and responsive at different screen sizes.Simple layout and easy enough to follow. My ocd would have the arrows on the image slider a few pixels in to line up with the box content... the underline on the navbar is the same. ;)

EDIT

Can't get logged in either. A little more nitpicking would be that there needs to be a transition on the links on the secondary nav dropdown. Just a simple colour change so you know it's a link.

Torto7062
01-08-2014, 06:03 PM
Nope still only getting the older version

Ffs

Cammy
01-08-2014, 06:22 PM
Nope still only getting the older version

Ffs

Yeah, me too! :confused:

Eyrie
01-08-2014, 06:25 PM

Thanks - the new link fixed it for me.

Keith_M
01-08-2014, 06:39 PM

Nice and responsive at different screen sizes.Simple layout and easy enough to follow. My ocd would have the arrows on the image slider a few pixels in to line up with the box content... the underline on the navbar is the same. ;)

EDIT

Can't get logged in either. A little more nitpicking would be that there needs to be a transition on the links on the secondary nav dropdown. Just a simple colour change so you know it's a link.

:agree:

There's text that you think is a link but actually does nothing. It even has the link style cursor when you mouse over it.

blackpoolhibs
01-08-2014, 06:43 PM

EDIT

Cheers. :aok: Did what you said and it let me in. Much better site now, and i signed up for the monthly option and it was sssooooo much easier than in previous years. An email returned within 2nds and everything was working within a minute or so.:top marks

silverhibee
01-08-2014, 06:47 PM
Still getting the old site. boo hoo

down-the-slope
01-08-2014, 07:40 PM
That would be unbelievable if us fans living abroad got to see 4 live games a month for 8.99!!

I'd have that 89.99 annual fee bought straight away if this is the case. I don't think it will be though, way too good/cheap, to be true.

CH - not going to pretend I know everything about this as there was a lot of info in short time - BUT it was very clear that Hibs TV was going to have a big focus of improving the product and then a big sales push to make it an important revenue stream. make contact and ask the questions...if you cant find obvious link on new site then ASleight@hibernianfc.co.uk will get you an answer :aok:

down-the-slope
01-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Cheers. :aok: Did what you said and it let me in. Much better site now, and i signed up for the monthly option and it was sssooooo much easier than in previous years. An email returned within 2nds and everything was working within a minute or so.:top marks

:not worth well done

banchoryhibs
01-08-2014, 07:53 PM
Definitely a much better site - hope that a similar improvement will be seen on the pitch soon as well:wink:

Unseen work
01-08-2014, 08:22 PM
Still not getting the new one either. These are the sort of tiny improvements our club has been missing for years though and its good to see these are finally getting sorted.

If its true all games are getting streamed for 8.99 then thats fantastic and im sure most people would purchase, even if you were only able to see one a month would still be money well spent imo.

The Green Goblin
01-08-2014, 08:28 PM
The registration issues with Hibs TV are (I think anyway) because they are still putting finishing touches to it and it hasn't officially been launched yet. That's just a guess though and may be out of date info.

down-the-slope
01-08-2014, 08:35 PM
Still not getting the new one either. These are the sort of tiny improvements our club has been missing for years though and its good to see these are finally getting sorted.

If its true all games are getting streamed for 8.99 then thats fantastic and im sure most people would purchase, even if you were only able to see one a month would still be money well spent imo.

Thats the overseas viewers package (not allowed live SPFL in UK) UK subscribers will be Hibs commentary / re-runs etc for the £5.99 pm £59.99 annual

PaulC
01-08-2014, 08:41 PM
For those getting the old site try

Ctrl + f5 to refresh on your browser and don't use any bookmarked or favourite links but put in www.hibernianfc.co.uk

The Green Goblin
01-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Scratch my previous post. About 40 mins ago, I received the following e-mail:

Dear Hibernian TV subscriber.

Over the next few hours, the new brand hibernianfc.co.uk will go live. As well as improving several aspects of the official site, one major change is to Hibernian TV.

It's now called HIBS TV but this is far more than a simply rebranded product. The all new HIBS TV is an entirely new system built from the ground up. It will work on your smart phone, your tablet as well as your pc.

Working with our new digital partners SportsMediaGB, the new HIBS TV will include access to an ever expanding library of classic games, never before seen historic footage as well as exclusive news content from Alan Stubbs and the squad. We will also be producing magazine type programmes giving you the inside track at Hibernian FC. We are very excited about this going forward - its going to be a lot of fun...

As a current subscriber, your subscription is valid for the rest of your membership at no extra cost. You will receive your username and new password shortly to allow you access the new product.

Thanks for your support and GGTTH

The Hibernian Media Team

Unseen work
01-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Thats the overseas viewers package (not allowed live SPFL in UK) UK subscribers will be Hibs commentary / re-runs etc for the £5.99 pm £59.99 annual

Devastated. Is the re runs the whole games or just highlights? And is it available to watch whenever yeah?

Cheers

GoldenEagle
01-08-2014, 08:44 PM
Still getting the old site. boo hoo

Same here, using a Mac and cleared cache and refreshed using CMD R. Tried to manually enter http//:www.hibernianfc.co.uk and this had the same result. Anyone else in the same boat?

The Green Goblin
01-08-2014, 08:46 PM
Devastated. Is the re runs the whole games or just highlights? And is it available to watch whenever yeah?

Cheers

Uk subs get the audio commentary (Hibs bias) and highlights. They only have the rights to broadcast video streams to overseas viewers.

On another note, if the streams now work on phones and tablets, that's a great new feature.

The Green Goblin
01-08-2014, 08:49 PM
Same here, using a Mac and cleared cache and refreshed using CMD R. Tried to manually enter http//:www.hibernianfc.co.uk and this had the same result. Anyone else in the same boat?

See the email from the media team about the new site not being live yet in my message above. Possibly some folks are seeing it now because, like on my computer, it automatically logs me in when I reopen the website. Again, that's just a guess...

Ken
01-08-2014, 09:02 PM
New site is working on my iphone now. Like it alot

ScottB
01-08-2014, 09:02 PM
New sites can take up to 24 hours to propagate fully around the web, I can't see the new one yet, despite cache clearing and the like.

Intrigued to see it, wonder if it's another template job like the last one...

California-Hibs
01-08-2014, 09:43 PM
CH - not going to pretend I know everything about this as there was a lot of info in short time - BUT it was very clear that Hibs TV was going to have a big focus of improving the product and then a big sales push to make it an important revenue stream. make contact and ask the questions...if you cant find obvious link on new site then ASleight@hibernianfc.co.uk will get you an answer :aok:

Thanks mate, just emailed him now. Even if it's just the home games at that price aswel as a brand new system, it would be amazing, considering last season was 10 pound a game and not the best quality stream.

Keeping my fingers crossed here!

hibsfan
01-08-2014, 09:51 PM
I had the new one about an hour ago - for about 10 mins - back to the format again now though!

Harp
01-08-2014, 09:52 PM
Could someone please post a screenshot of the New Site.

This is what I see (with cache and everything else cleared) and it looks the same to me.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126689925@N06/14618193648/

Full screenshot of the new 'Home Page'

Pat 0-7
01-08-2014, 10:12 PM
Uk subs get the audio commentary (Hibs bias) and highlights. They only have the rights to broadcast video streams to overseas viewers.

On another note, if the streams now work on phones and tablets, that's a great new feature.

Are there any Adverts?

tonyhib7
01-08-2014, 10:59 PM

Had the new web site on my iphone earlier today came from work tried to connect on my iPad but kept reverting to the old web page. Then when I tried my iphone it was now reverting to the old web page. Still cannot get a link to the new web site can anyone help:confused:

hongkonghibee
01-08-2014, 11:43 PM

New website looks great!

That's my understanding too. "Live video of most games" I think means all home matches, and the away matches that are on TV.

California-Hibs
01-08-2014, 11:47 PM
That's my understanding too. "Live video of most games" I think means all home matches, and the away matches that are on TV.

I've emailed Andrew, looking forward to the response, hopeful that it's the case. 2-3 home games a month would have set us back 20-30 quid, with not the best quality stream.

New system - 8.99 vrs 20-30? Yes please!

Better still....89.99 for the season...19 home games, that's just 4.50 a game!

hongkonghibee
02-08-2014, 01:04 AM
I've emailed Andrew, looking forward to the response, hopeful that it's the case. 2-3 home games a month would have set us back 20-30 quid, with not the best quality stream.

New system - 8.99 vrs 20-30? Yes please!

Better still....89.99 for the season...19 home games, that's just 4.50 a game!

This is a big turnaround by the Club. From scrapping the all home match live video service for overseas supporters altogether. Then with the successful campaign to get it re-instated ended up with the odd set-up of 2 concurrent services "Xtra" and "International" paid for separately . Credit goes to Andrew at HibsTV to listening to our views and although its taken a long time it seems the new HibsTV service is exactly what we were asking for - all home matches and as many away matches as possible all live video and all with our own Hibs fans commentary team, and easily accessible through the official site. This is great news. I am sure with that 8.99/89.99 price level it will bring in more subscribers which should in turn bring another income stream to the club too.

RIP
02-08-2014, 05:28 AM
Within working together we have been campaigning for 2 years to get management to change the website from a football-only website into a "all things Hibs website". This means additional coverage of supporters, families, bus travel, former players, overseas fans, charity work, community work, history, academy, training centre, Spartans, health and fitness.

This will need more volunteers to take photos, film, write articles etc. Time for all you budding sports media types to volunteer. There's already a dozen Hibees working behind the scenes but this number needs to double to get the coverage the fans deserve.

hibsfan
02-08-2014, 07:56 AM
VIA GOOGLE:

search for hibernian / hibs

when the wed address appears as a link, click the small arrow to the right of the green link, click 'cached'

This took me into the new sight first time - hopefully it works for everyone else.

Keith_M
02-08-2014, 08:06 AM
I do have one complaint about the new site, the 'slideshow' of Links at the top is too large.

That might sound a bit strange but it's about usability rules. If you perform an action on a Web Page, you should see an immediate result for the action. However, if you click on one of the links in the slideshow, e.g. Hearts Tickets, there is nothing at all to show that you have actually been sent to the page where you can read about it, you have to scroll down to check.

Now, that might sound a bit 'anal' to some but it's entirely possible that some people using the site could think it's broken because of the lack of 'action feedback'. If the 'slideshow' wasn't as high, you would be able to see at least the top of the article straight away.

It's a minor gripe as I generally think the new site is an improvement

ronaldo7
02-08-2014, 08:13 AM
A couple of articles on the Hibernian Community section have looked into the future and have dates of 2015 on them. Other than that, everything looks great for me.

I've contacted them to make them aware of the mistake.:aok:

down-the-slope
02-08-2014, 10:01 AM
Have most folks got new site now?

Nice to see lots of positive comments about the change - big efforts behind the scenes to get to this - and some constructive comments about some small areas needing tidied up :aok:

I think its great that the long term frustrations over many aspects of the old site has ended both for supporters and also for management & staff within club who has little control to deal with the frustrations.

Onward and upward with more improvements to our club

HH81
02-08-2014, 10:06 AM
A million times better, well done Hibs.

silverhibee
02-08-2014, 11:34 AM
Have most folks got new site now?

Nice to see lots of positive comments about the change - big efforts behind the scenes to get to this - and some constructive comments about some small areas needing tidied up :aok:

I think its great that the long term frustrations over many aspects of the old site has ended both for supporters and also for management & staff within club who has little control to deal with the frustrations.

Onward and upward with more improvements to our club

Nope.

Steve-O
02-08-2014, 11:48 AM
Looks pretty decent. 2 things though:

1) I forgot to cancel my Hibs International subscription and I'm sure I am still paying it. Now I can't get in to cancel it, and can't seem to login to the new version with same details. Anyone else got this problem?

2) Does anyone know if the games will be available 'on-demand'? Staying up till 4am sometimes just isn't possible but it'd be good to avoid the score and then watch the game when I got up on a Sunday morning here. :agree:

down-the-slope
02-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Nope.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/

hibbymac
02-08-2014, 12:13 PM

Same situation here and still old site.

SanFranHibs
02-08-2014, 12:20 PM
Is it just me? When I use the main navigation links at the top and hover over Hibs TV the subsequent three images and links appear to be one link that takes me nowhere. The Football Primer - Watch, Recommended - Seven Against Hearts - Watch etc do nothing.

Petrie????

Gatecrasher
02-08-2014, 12:21 PM
Much better and more touch screen friendly as well :aok:

marti1875
02-08-2014, 01:07 PM
Same situation here and still old site.

I'm using the ipad and it's still the old site. No matter how i search or what link people put up here it still just takes me to the old site.

silverhibee
02-08-2014, 01:22 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/

Still old website. :aok:

Aaron
02-08-2014, 01:25 PM
I'm using the ipad and it's still the old site. No matter how i search or what link people put up here it still just takes me to the old site.

I am the same. It is most likely to do with your ISP's DNS server. It would be interesting and useful if people could post who their ISP is and what version of the site they are getting.

I am currently using Three mobile for my ISP and getting the old site.

Aaron
02-08-2014, 01:30 PM
I am the same. It is most likely to do with your ISP's DNS server. It would be interesting and useful if people could post who their ISP is and what version of the site they are getting.

I have just changed my DNS to Google's DNS IP 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 and I get the new site so the issue is defiantly with your ISP using old DNS records.

marti1875
02-08-2014, 01:30 PM

I'm just using my Virgin broadband wi-fi at home and just checked my iphone, that's also the same, old site as well. :confused:

edited as i see you have updated....sorry but i have all the tech knowledge of a slug!! So i am lost with what you are now on about... :greengrin

SanFranHibs
02-08-2014, 01:31 PM
Is it just me? When I use the main navigation links at the top and hover over Hibs TV the subsequent three images and links appear to be one link that takes me nowhere. The Football Primer - Watch, Recommended - Seven Against Hearts - Watch etc do nothing.

Petrie????

Browser differences.

IE (Version 9 on Vista) and the symptom above occurs. However, if I click on the TV Page and pull up a video using the Free Primer (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/52) it will play and plays if I just paste the link into the browser url box.

Chrome: (I am on version 36.0.1985.125.m latest) - Works fine.

Mozilla: Veersion 31 - The menu navigation works but when clicking on the link to watch the primer or typing the url http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/52 the vidoe player opens but get 'Error loading player: No playable sources found'.

THe new webiste opens everytime for me.

down-the-slope
02-08-2014, 01:34 PM

Ah that explains a lot...

BT for ISP

Keith_M
02-08-2014, 01:35 PM
Browser differences.

IE (Version 9 on Vista) and the symptom above occurs. However, if I click on the TV Page and pull up a video using the Free Primer (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/52) it will play and plays if I just paste the link into the browser url box.

Chrome: (I am on version 36.0.1985.125.m latest) - Works fine.

Mozilla: Veersion 31 - The menu navigation works but when clicking on the link to watch the primer or typing the url http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/tv/video/52 the vidoe player opens but get 'Error loading player: No playable sources found'.

THe new webiste opens everytime for me.

Do you have the Firefox Flash Plugin installed?

Iggy Pope
02-08-2014, 01:38 PM
HIBS TV UK Users.

Can anyone find highlights of the friendlies played to date?
I only see 3 pages of Historical videos most of which I can get for nowt on Youtube and a note saying Hun coverage on Tuesday is TBC.

I don't really see any improvement and £59.99 a year? I am due to re-subscribe in September and wondering if its worth it.

Aaron
02-08-2014, 01:44 PM
If you are still getting the old site just go into your network adapter settings and change your DNS to Google's DNS servers. Google's DNS is updated more frequently so you will get the new site. If using Windows your settings should look similar to the attached image. This will then bring up the new site.

The only other option is waiting on your ISP to update their DNS records.

EDIT:

To get to this setting do the following.....just make sure you put the IP numbers I have put in my post image 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 and not the IP numbers listed in the linked instructions below :

Windows 7 : http://www.plus.net/support/software/dns/changing_dns_windows7.shtml

Windows 8 : http://www.plus.net/support/software/dns/changing-dns-windows-8.shtml

Windows Vista: http://www.plus.net/support/software/dns/changing_dns_vista.shtml

Mac OS: http://www.plus.net/support/software/dns/changing_dns_mac.shtml

Windows XP: http://www.plus.net/support/software/dns/changing_dns_xp.shtml

iPad: http://www.macinstruct.com/node/452

SanFranHibs
02-08-2014, 02:04 PM
Do you have the Firefox Flash Plugin installed?

Indeed, I just installed the latest Chrome and Firefox week before last and thought I had said yes to the latest plugins as I mess about with Web Design and was testing something on them. I know Vista does not support IE10 and above but my IE9 does play the video but the navigation at the top level is not quite right.

I will check my Firefox settings.

But I see they are doing their best to improve the user experience even to the point of placing their .js links just before the <\body> tag as Javascript is considered a blocker preventing anything else from loading while it makes it's entrance, although technically it is the browser implementation of Javascript that causes this. And though it may seem like a negligible difference, cumulatively it all adds up and is best practice.

down-the-slope
02-08-2014, 02:22 PM
If you are still getting the old site just go into your network adapter settings and change your DNS to Google's DNS servers. Google's DNS is updated more frequently so you will get the new site. If using Windows your settings should look similar to the attached image. This will then bring up the new site.

The only other option is waiting on your ISP to update their DNS records.

:aok: good practical advice.....although some will still scratching heads and looking for an 8 year old to implement :wink:

Aaron
02-08-2014, 02:34 PM
:aok: good practical advice.....although some will still scratching heads and looking for an 8 year old to implement :wink:

Updated my post above with instructions :aok:

down-the-slope
02-08-2014, 02:37 PM

:thumbsup: if Silver can work it out you are cooking ....:greengrin

marti1875
02-08-2014, 02:51 PM

All very well......but what about the people (and i'd guess there may be a few:wink:) who are not using any of those systems, like myself who uses an ipad!:na na: :greengrin

Aaron
02-08-2014, 02:56 PM
All very well......but what about the people (and i'd guess there may be a few:wink:) who are not using any of those systems, like myself who uses an ipad!:na na: :greengrin

I don't have an iPad so I can't be sure but give this a shot:

http://www.macinstruct.com/node/452

California-Hibs
02-08-2014, 03:34 PM
Got an email back from Andrew regarding the new Hibs TV. Very very exciting news for us overseas fans!

"Thanks for your email. Yes, the TV Xtra service no longer exists; the live video streaming service for overseas supporters has now been incorporated into the main Hibs TV package (as an expanded subscription). Hopefully that will help to alleviate the confusion that was prevalent with the previous set-up. We are still ascertaining if all away matches will be shown, but Rangers on Tuesday definitely will be (marrying up the Hibs TV audio commentary with the live video stream from Ibrox). This plan has been in the pipeline for two years, so it is brilliant that we are now on the threshold of being able to deliver a quality service for our overseas supporters. I've got a meeting on Monday afternoon with the new web provider to go through the final details which we will then relay via the new website on Monday evening.

Hopefully, fingers crossed, there will be plenty to get excited about during the upcoming season; both on and off the pitch.

Thanks for your continued support

GGTTH

Andrew

down-the-slope
02-08-2014, 03:48 PM

Being apple it will probably cost yo £50 for stuff thats open source on other platforms - serves you right :wink:

Got an email back from Andrew regarding the new Hibs TV. Very very exciting news for us overseas fans!

Thats great response

Top guy is Andrew and hopefully now getting more top level support to deliver things he has wanted to for some time....there might be the odd blip, but stick with it and you will see big improvement

PeeJay
02-08-2014, 03:56 PM

Works fine on my iPad ... Safari also works with no problems on the iMac - no tweaking required ...

marti1875
02-08-2014, 04:10 PM
Works fine on my iPad ... Safari also works with no problems on the iMac - no tweaking required ...

Well i can assure you it wasn't with mine........but i just tried it a minute ago and it has indeed now just suddenly changed to the new version! Not that i was going to lose any sleep over it, it was just annoying me, :greengrin

marti1875
02-08-2014, 04:13 PM
[QUOTE=down-the-slope;4114484]Being apple it will probably cost yo £50 for stuff thats open source on other platforms - serves you right :wink:

Well :na na: to you....as it has now indeed just suddenly changed...and at no charge either! :greengrin

down-the-slope
02-08-2014, 04:41 PM
[QUOTE=down-the-slope;4114484]Being apple it will probably cost yo £50 for stuff thats open source on other platforms - serves you right :wink:

Well :na na: to you....as it has now indeed just suddenly changed...and at no charge either! :greengrin

:tee hee:

silverhibee
02-08-2014, 07:28 PM
:thumbsup: if Silver can work it out you are cooking ....:greengrin

Sorted. :greengrin

down-the-slope
02-08-2014, 08:00 PM
Sorted. :greengrin

:woohoo:

Old dogs.. new tricks.... its possible :greengrin

Twiglet
02-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Really like the new site, looks much better. One thing that bugs me a little bit is there is not twitter or facebook link - most sites that have them will give you a link on each page.
Other thing is, I logged on to Hibs TV using my new info and it has me a an International client and want to charge me £89.99 next month. Email fired off to Hibs to point out I live in Scotland so am a UK user.

silverhibee
02-08-2014, 10:14 PM
:woohoo:

Old dogs.. new tricks.... its possible :greengrin

I hardly use it to be honest. :greengrin

andyf5
03-08-2014, 06:08 AM
Glad to see we are matching Celtic's spending as they use the same web site company.

http://www.sportsmediagb.com/portfolio

More interaction with fans, more revenue, better team, bigger club. Long way to go to catch up with the others tho; they are now at 12,000 season tickets.

Keith_M
03-08-2014, 08:11 AM
Being apple it will probably cost yo £50 for stuff thats open source on other platforms - serves you right :wink:

Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be added to your Credit Card. They have an agreement with the NSA, who have ALL your details :wink:

Keith_M
03-08-2014, 08:37 AM
The new Website design is amazing. It works well on all kinds of Operating Systems, no matter how old, even on MY machine!

Callum_62
03-08-2014, 10:07 AM
Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Even when I put in email for 'forgotten password; it just says "not enough information"

Anyone had the same?

jimmyboco1875
03-08-2014, 10:12 AM
All I get is file not found???

Twiglet
03-08-2014, 12:24 PM
Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Even when I put in email for 'forgotten password; it just says "not enough information"

Anyone had the same?

Did you get an email with your new password?

Jim_in_Canada
03-08-2014, 12:46 PM
Did you get an email with your new password?

I received the original e-mail telling me that I would be getting a further one, which would give me the new login details but I haven't received the second one yet.

Is anyone else still waiting ?

Pete70
03-08-2014, 01:31 PM
I received the original e-mail telling me that I would be getting a further one, which would give me the new login details but I haven't received the second one yet.

Is anyone else still waiting ?

Yeah, me too. I received an email 29/7/14 telling me I would receive a further email soon with new log-in details. Still waiting.
There is a link in this email which says click to watch Hibernian TV, when I do it doesn't work and I get a message telling me the link is broken.

Keith_M
03-08-2014, 01:36 PM
All I get is file not found???

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?287702-New-Official-Web-Site-Launched&p=4113557&viewfull=1#post4113557

dalgetybayhibee
03-08-2014, 03:30 PM
I am having problems getting pages to load on my phone just get "page not found" on top left hand corner. Any one else having same issue.

ScottB
03-08-2014, 08:12 PM
Seen it now.

It's definitely another template job by the sounds of the club's 'media partner' and some of the site makes that fairly obvious; all the generic, fuzzy, recoloured icons and the like. Some of the images are a bit on the low quality side too.

It's better than what went before, but they could have had something much better from any of the talented designers among the support I'm sure.

Mikeystewart
04-08-2014, 10:36 AM
Does this site look familiar?

http://www.celticfc.net/mainindex

Geo_1875
04-08-2014, 11:17 AM
It does look rather amateurish. No website creator should publish anything before running a report looking for broken links and orphaned files. They really should be getting their arse kicked.

Mikeystewart
04-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Have a look at my current desktop.....

Look a bit like like a Mac? Appearance isn't everything, it's what's underneath that counts :wink:

Impressive screenshot skillz.

I'm suggesting that the site isn't exactly original and just a clone of Celtic's with different CSS.

Doesn't really bother me though as its a significant improvement on the previous effort.

Just thought it was interesting.

Good work by the club getting a decent looking site with minimal effort.

Must have saved a lot of money compared to building a custom site form scratch.

Mikeystewart
04-08-2014, 12:20 PM
I take it people are still having issues with Hibs TV?

I've tried logging in with my email address as the username (didn't have a username before) and it cant find an account.

I tried to request my username using my email, the confirm message says I've been sent an email but have tried 2-3 times and still haven't had the email with details.

This shouldn't have been made live until it was fully working, would take 5 minutes to put together a "coming soon" landing page till it was stable.

PeeJay
04-08-2014, 07:58 PM
Has anybody actually logged in as a new user to Hibs TV and subscribed - I logged in easily enough, but then I get what does not look like a very serious and secure page for entering card details - looks a bit dodgy to me, or am I just paranoid? Why is there no PayPal option? The site hasn't saved my details either in the profile section - I guess it's not 100% live yet?

Steve-O
05-08-2014, 08:55 AM
Has anybody actually logged in as a new user to Hibs TV and subscribed - I logged in easily enough, but then I get what does not look like a very serious and secure page for entering card details - looks a bit dodgy to me, or am I just paranoid? Why is there no PayPal option? The site hasn't saved my details either in the profile section - I guess it's not 100% live yet?

I tried to subscribe and do the pay monthly option, everything looks fine until I get to payment confirmation and it says:

'Sorry there seems to be a problem with your payment.

You may try again, however if the issue persists we recommend speaking with your bank.'

I know there is no problem with my card and I tried 3 times :rolleyes:

Wanted to watch the game tomorrow, but as per usual Hibs can't get a simple process right...

PeeJay
05-08-2014, 09:51 AM
I tried to subscribe and do the pay monthly option, everything looks fine until I get to payment confirmation and it says:

'Sorry there seems to be a problem with your payment.

You may try again, however if the issue persists we recommend speaking with your bank.'

I know there is no problem with my card and I tried 3 times :rolleyes:

Wanted to watch the game tomorrow, but as per usual Hibs can't get a simple process right...

Had an email from A.S. this morning saying he hoped to put up the log-in details et al this evening before the game as there are one or two things to iron out with the site provider ... failing that there's always the wonderful world of the Internet, I guess ... :greengrin

Steve-O
05-08-2014, 10:30 AM
Had an email from A.S. this morning saying he hoped to put up the log-in details et al this evening before the game as there are one or two things to iron out with the site provider ... failing that there's always the wonderful world of the Internet, I guess ... :greengrin

Yup looks like I'll be watching elsewhere...

There is no issue with logging in itself, it just doesn't accept my payment details but no idea why that would be.

Be interested to hear if anyone has managed to get Hibs to take their money! :rolleyes::greengrin

PeeJay
05-08-2014, 02:01 PM
Yup looks like I'll be watching elsewhere...

There is no issue with logging in itself, it just doesn't accept my payment details but no idea why that would be.

Be interested to hear if anyone has managed to get Hibs to take their money! :rolleyes::greengrin

Just received this email and my log-in now works...

Hibs TV will be providing audio commentary for tonight’s Petrofac Training Cup first round tie against Rangers at Ibrox
(kick off 7.35pm).All tickets for the Hibernian end at Ibrox have now sold out therefore the closest you will get to being
in the away end is by tuning in to our uninterrupted audio commentary provided by Cliff Pike and John Stephens
– 100% Hibs bias and live.

For our overseas supporters (based outside of UK and Republic of Ireland) there is a high-quality video stream
(marrying up the action with our commentary) available to watch.

The club is aware there have been subscription migration issues experienced by Hibs TV Members following the launch
of the new website and we apologise for any confusion experienced.

This has been attributed to confusion around the category of membership that supporters had previously signed
up to.

Please see the explanation below to clarify any subscription issues:

HIBS TV – Annual subscriber
If you had paid for the full year’s annual subscription (both Hibernian TV and Hibernian TV International) up front then
you will receive an email with your username and a new password which will give you access to tonight’s broadcast
and the full package moving forward. When your membership expires it will not auto renew, to continue your subscription
after the expiration date go to My Subscription and select one of the new packages. Please check you spam folder to
ensure you get all the information. If your username contained spaces, theses have been removed.

HIBS TV – Month-by-month subscriber
If you were a month-by-month subscriber for the previous service (both Hibernian TV and Hibernian TV International)
then your previous membership has now expired and you will need to subscribe in order to access the new service.

As a goodwill gesture all previous month by month subscribers will receive your previous user name and a new
password for access to the game tonight. If your username contained any spaces, these have been removed. Access
will be provided for one week then you must then subscribe to the new Hibs TV for the full package. Please check you
spam folder to ensure you get all the information.

HIBS TV – New subscriber
If you are a new subscriber and want to access tonight’s coverage and the full Hibs TV package (interviews, news,
full match replays and commentaries) then sign up today and get connected to the action.

Hope this helps ....

down-the-slope
05-08-2014, 05:30 PM
Just received this email and my log-in now works...

Hibs TV will be providing audio commentary for tonight’s Petrofac Training Cup first round tie against Rangers at Ibrox
(kick off 7.35pm).All tickets for the Hibernian end at Ibrox have now sold out therefore the closest you will get to being
in the away end is by tuning in to our uninterrupted audio commentary provided by Cliff Pike and John Stephens
– 100% Hibs bias and live.

For our overseas supporters (based outside of UK and Republic of Ireland) there is a high-quality video stream
(marrying up the action with our commentary) available to watch.

The club is aware there have been subscription migration issues experienced by Hibs TV Members following the launch
of the new website and we apologise for any confusion experienced.

This has been attributed to confusion around the category of membership that supporters had previously signed
up to.

Please see the explanation below to clarify any subscription issues:

HIBS TV – Annual subscriber
If you had paid for the full year’s annual subscription (both Hibernian TV and Hibernian TV International) up front then
you will receive an email with your username and a new password which will give you access to tonight’s broadcast
and the full package moving forward. When your membership expires it will not auto renew, to continue your subscription
after the expiration date go to My Subscription and select one of the new packages. Please check you spam folder to
ensure you get all the information. If your username contained spaces, theses have been removed.

HIBS TV – Month-by-month subscriber
If you were a month-by-month subscriber for the previous service (both Hibernian TV and Hibernian TV International)
then your previous membership has now expired and you will need to subscribe in order to access the new service.

As a goodwill gesture all previous month by month subscribers will receive your previous user name and a new
password for access to the game tonight. If your username contained any spaces, these have been removed. Access
will be provided for one week then you must then subscribe to the new Hibs TV for the full package. Please check you
spam folder to ensure you get all the information.

HIBS TV – New subscriber
If you are a new subscriber and want to access tonight’s coverage and the full Hibs TV package (interviews, news,
full match replays and commentaries) then sign up today and get connected to the action.

Hope this helps ....

:not worth now thats the way to deal with an issue - do your best to get everyone in (and some for free) tonight and sort out glitches later......

Hope those overseas fans get hooked up....just a shame no Boozy shrieking down the mike :greengrin

California-Hibs
05-08-2014, 05:50 PM
That's me signed up for the 89.99 package. I really hope this is worth it and it's a good stream with all the home matches shown!

I've shown faith in you Hibs TV team, now reward us oversea's fans with a new improve system that is brilliant! :thumbsup:

California-Hibs
05-08-2014, 06:31 PM
How come all is i'm getting is audio and not a video??? Any help? I paid 89.99 and am oversea's

Peevemor
05-08-2014, 06:34 PM
I can't get either of my cards to work (there's dosh in both of them). Luckily there's 1 week free.

cabbageandribs1875
05-08-2014, 06:43 PM
am in :greengrin i've said it before and i'l say it again...it's one of the most difficult sites on the whole of the WWW to navigate, nothings simple with oor club is it, only way i could 'join again' was to start over by paying the monthly £4.99 that i was paying(last payment was just the end of july) so they've got themselves a little bit extra from me, only it's now become £5.99/month :rolleyes: lucky if i listen to one game/month during the season so i think it's maybe time to stop donating, £6 could get me a dozen bottles of Beck's Blue :agree:

PeeJay
05-08-2014, 07:24 PM
You have to laugh at how difficult it is to get the thing up and running ... once in though I've had a perfect video for last 25 minutes, best yet - missed the goal ...