PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: General Sale for Rangers Tickets Tomorrow

RSS Bot
31-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Tickets available on Friday from 10am

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140731/general-sale-for-rangers-tickets-tomorrow_2262950_4045414)

silverhibee
01-08-2014, 03:05 PM
Got 2 today, looking forward to a wee trip through to castle greyskull on Tuesday.

:gwa:

hfc-1875
02-08-2014, 10:22 PM
Anyone know how many we've sold roughly? Or if were anywhere near selling out? Looking to get a couple of tickets on monday so hopefully theres some left.

Keith_M
03-08-2014, 02:13 PM
Anyone know how many we've sold roughly? Or if were anywhere near selling out? Looking to get a couple of tickets on monday so hopefully theres some left.

Just had a quick look at the E-Ticketing website and they're still on sale, so you should be OK.

Actually, the demand obviously isn't as big as some people expected.

Ringothedog
03-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Just had a quick look at the E-Ticketing website and they're still on sale, so you should be OK.

Actually, the demand obviously isn't as big as some people expected.

Some Hibs fans think we are bigger than we actually are. I am not in the least surprised that we have not sold out 900 tickets. You just have to look at our season ticket sales. It would appear that Hibs fans do not support their club as well as others support theirs. And before you ask I am going on Tuesday and have a season ticket.

Keith_M
03-08-2014, 03:33 PM
Some Hibs fans think we are bigger than we actually are. I am not in the least surprised that we have not sold out 900 tickets. You just have to look at our season ticket sales. It would appear that Hibs fans do not support their club as well as others support theirs. And before you ask I am going on Tuesday and have a season ticket.

I wouldn't dare ask, Eddie :wink:

I'm not the kind of person that judges fellow fans anyway.

easty
03-08-2014, 03:37 PM

Where do we address our congratulations for you cards?

Folk don't want to go through to Glasgow on a Tuesday night for a Petrofac cup game....shock.

Lmc2105
03-08-2014, 03:48 PM
Also have to remember that the game is going to be on TV.

Ringothedog
03-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Where do we address our congratulations for you cards?

Folk don't want to go through to Glasgow on a Tuesday night for a Petrofac cup game....shock.

Not disagreeing with you but there were a significant number of people on here who thought we would sell out our tickets. FFS we struggle to sell all our tickets when we go to the PBS.

PS please send the card to congratulate me to my PM box. Thanks.:greengrin

Ringothedog
03-08-2014, 03:53 PM
I wouldn't dare ask, Eddie :wink:

I'm not the kind of person that judges fellow fans anyway.

Neither am I. You either go or you don't....simples.

sbell1875
03-08-2014, 04:07 PM
I appreciate there are a number of factors no doubt preventing people from going on Tuesday night but to be unable to shift 900 tickets for our first match of the season against a club we utterly loathe I do find quite embarrassing.

zlatan
04-08-2014, 08:48 AM
I appreciate there are a number of factors no doubt preventing people from going on Tuesday night but to be unable to shift 900 tickets for our first match of the season against a club we utterly loathe I do find quite embarrassing.

Loathe? We've never even played them before.

TamHibs
04-08-2014, 03:33 PM
Sold out mate so no need to feel embarrassed anymore! 8)

Confirmed?

Green Man
04-08-2014, 03:44 PM
Confirmed?

Nope, tickets are still available online.

smurf
04-08-2014, 03:47 PM

Well in amongst that utter shambles last season we twice had more Hibs supporters in Easter Road than that lot have had in Tynecastle in the last twenty odd year's. I'd say our support just wants a half decent side to come out and support. And no I haven't got a ticket for tomorrow evening....

BS44
04-08-2014, 03:52 PM
Nope, tickets are still available online.

You're right. Just left the ticket office and they were telling punters there that the tickets were sold out.