PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Michael Richardson

Unseen work
30-07-2014, 09:51 PM
Any idea on what the latest with this guy is?

And how did he get on tonight and on sunday? What type of player is he?

Never seen him play but on fifa hes very good on the ball, full of energy and quick :greengrin saying that i also sold collins for 1.5 million so.... :duck:

BoomtownHibees
30-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Any idea on what the latest with this guy is?

And how did he get on tonight and on sunday? What type of player is he?

Never seen him play but on fifa hes very good on the ball, full of energy and quick :greengrin saying that i also sold collins for 1.5 million so.... :duck:

Didn't think he played well at all tonight. Made one decent run in the first half but final ball let him down then was pretty poor after that.

Unseen work
30-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Didn't think he played well at all tonight. Made one decent run in the first half but final ball let him down then was pretty poor after that.

not very inspiring...was he centre mid? And was he looking to attack or sit deep?

Baldy Foghorn
30-07-2014, 10:09 PM
Disappointed in him Tonight, would say he is not an improvement on anything we already have on that viewing

BoomtownHibees
30-07-2014, 10:09 PM
Yeah centre mid. He was doing a bit of both, going forward and also defending. Have noticed that our midfield seem to rotate quite a bit throughout the game with always one of them sitting and the others going forward. It's not always the same one sitting either

GreenPJ
30-07-2014, 10:21 PM
If he gets a contract I will be amazed and a bit disappointed.

DC_Hibs
30-07-2014, 11:00 PM
Not the quality of signing we are hoping for and find it strange that he's been given the opportunity of a couple of trial matches. He can't have done too well at his loan spells previously or attracted many offers if he's coming on trial to us towards the end of pre season.

Was underwhelmed following a Wikipedia search when his name was first mentioned and even more so now.

Ship him oot and ship some decent in FFS.

Over.

Aldo
31-07-2014, 06:01 AM
As others have said the game sort of passed him by.

Doesn't look any better than we already have.