PDA

View Full Version : Let's Work Together ST Renewal phone calls

down-the-slope
29-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Spent another interesting evening calling fellow supporters who have not yet renewed their Season Tickets. For anyone we spoke to :aok: for your feed back and Hibs chat... There is still plenty passion out there to see our club reach its potential whether individuals are renewing or not (and plenty of varied reasons why some are not that were about personal circumstances rather than quality of football)

Great to be able to direct people to the Club website and interest free 4 instalment payment plan (which ends midnight Thurs online - TO 5pm) for those who can now see the first signs that the downward spiral is being arrested

BoomtownHibees
29-07-2014, 09:12 PM
Did you get many positive signs of folk renewing?

down-the-slope
29-07-2014, 09:15 PM
Did you get many positive signs of folk renewing?

:agree:

BoomtownHibees
29-07-2014, 09:16 PM
:agree:

Good to hear

SquashedFrogg
29-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Spent another interesting evening calling fellow supporters who have not yet renewed their Season Tickets. For anyone we spoke to :aok: for your feed back and Hibs chat... There is still plenty passion out there to see our club reach its potential whether individuals are renewing or not (and plenty of varied reasons why some are not that were about personal circumstances rather than quality of football)

Great to be able to direct people to the Club website and interest free 4 instalment payment plan (which ends midnight Thurs online - TO 5pm) for those who can now see the first signs that the downward spiral is being arrested

I was pleased to be on the receiving end of one such call. 2 tickets to be renewed on Thursday (pay day for this student!). Over the last few weeks I've started to feel renewed optimism after some dark days since the end of last season. I'm liking the vibes coming from the club.

Apologies to Malcolm who called for me keeping him on so long.

Great chat and nice touch from those involved.

down-the-slope
29-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Good to hear

I think a fair number who have seen some of pre-season games (particularly against DUFC) have had their optimism increased.....however we have all had that before only for it to be punctured...so what happens in first couple of compeditive games will be the acid test

bobbyhibs1983
29-07-2014, 09:21 PM
very well done to the people who made the calls and for giving up your time and for free(i assume) but well done:thumbsup:

I shall wait for your call but please dont call be 8.30am!! or you ll get me in a mood:devil::na na:

down-the-slope
29-07-2014, 09:26 PM
very well done to the people who made the calls and for giving up your time and for free(i assume) but well done:thumbsup:

I shall wait for your call but please dont call be 8.30am!! or you ll get me in a mood:devil::na na:

Nope Coffee and Iron Bru provided - so I guess that constitutes remuneration :greengrin

More calls will be done Thursday evening - but you could save yourself being bothered by clicking here https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=2819 :wink:

PatHead
29-07-2014, 09:33 PM

Doubt we will manage to call all the folk who have not renewed yet. The response tonight was very positive with a lot of fans planning on renewing. Don't wait on a call -renew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is easy online. The only "problem" seems to be at the end when you have to change credit card to payment plan. Be sure and change it.

bobbyhibs1983
29-07-2014, 09:33 PM
Nope Coffee and Iron Bru provided - so I guess that constitutes remuneration :greengrin

shakes head, now we know RP is not around too much. coffee AND iron bru provided!

though i hope its not in the same cup or can or mug or pint glass:aok:

Im still debating with myself at the moment in regards a ST. Trying to work out figures n stuff for either a st or another holiday or be mad and go for both

bobbyhibs1983
29-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Doubt we will manage to call all the folk who have not renewed yet. The response tonight was very positive with a lot of fans planning on renewing. Don't wait on a call -renew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is easy online. The only "problem" seems to be at the end when you have to change credit card to payment plan. Be sure and change it.

Ok thanx for the heads up as i ve just said its a bit hit up in the air as regards scrapping money together , my brother and sisters think i ve gone mad!

trev the hat
29-07-2014, 09:39 PM
I went through the eticketing website on Sun & got as far as checkout but it looked like it wanted the full £405 payment from me in a oner so I bailed & will now need to head to ER tomorrow / Thurs which ain't ideal with work.
i wasn't taking the chance with the online system & wasn't assured I'd had the payment plan.

PatHead
29-07-2014, 09:39 PM
Ok thanx for the heads up as i ve just said its a bit hit up in the air as regards scrapping money together , my brother and sisters think i ve gone mad!

By not buying one?

Hibbyradge
29-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Well done, guys/gals.

I'm very impressed cos that's a great strategy. :aok:

bobbyhibs1983
29-07-2014, 09:40 PM
[/B]
By not buying one?

for considering one silly:na na:

trev the hat
29-07-2014, 09:41 PM

Ta for that :aok:

down-the-slope
29-07-2014, 10:07 PM
I went through the eticketing website on Sun & got as far as checkout but it looked like it wanted the full £405 payment from me in a oner so I bailed & will now need to head to ER tomorrow / Thurs which ain't ideal with work.
i wasn't taking the chance with the online system & wasn't assured I'd had the payment plan.

As you found at this point click the tab where it says payment method and the payment plan drops down - you will get confirmation of purchase....

Well done for getting it done second time around :aok:

PatHead
29-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Ta for that :aok:

So is that another sold?

down-the-slope
29-07-2014, 10:16 PM
I was pleased to be on the receiving end of one such call. 2 tickets to be renewed on Thursday (pay day for this student!). Over the last few weeks I've started to feel renewed optimism after some dark days since the end of last season. I'm liking the vibes coming from the club.

Apologies to Malcolm who called for me keeping him on so long.

Great chat and nice touch from those involved.

:tee hee: - i'm sure he enjoyed the chat too...

RIP
29-07-2014, 10:32 PM
Looking forward to my shift the morro now. If anyone is thinking about volunteering send Pat Head a pm. The only qualification you need is to enjoy talking to fellow Hibbies

matty_f
29-07-2014, 10:35 PM
I did these calls a couple of seasons back and would gladly have volunteered again but I have to work evenings. Great initiative and well done to those that did volunteer.

trev the hat
29-07-2014, 10:38 PM
So is that another sold?

Not tonight PH but armed with your info I'll re visit me original seat selection tomorrow & will let you know how I get on.

Gerard
29-07-2014, 10:50 PM
I enjoyed being a part of the activity tonight. There are many fans who will buy STs again. We all want OUR TEAM to be succesful again and play entertaining football. I have a good feeing that these things will take place soon.:wink:

down-the-slope
30-07-2014, 07:50 AM
Looking forward to my shift the morro now. If anyone is thinking about volunteering send Pat Head a pm. The only qualification you need is to enjoy talking to fellow Hibbies

Thursday - match tonight... Could have been a bit odd if folks got called while sitting watching game in Methil :greengrin

bobbyhibs1983
30-07-2014, 09:15 AM
Out of pure intrest how do the people doing the phone calls, *pick people* to phone?
is it only lappesed(sp) st's from last season?
picked from the database at random sorta thing?

well done to all who give up there time for this cause:thumbsup:

PatHead
30-07-2014, 09:18 AM
Out of pure intrest how do the people doing the phone calls, *pick people* to phone?
is it only lappesed(sp) st's from last season?
picked from the database at random sorta thing?

well done to all who give up there time for this cause:thumbsup:

Club supplied lists of all fans who had not yet renewed and you started at the top of the page and carried down. Think I did around 2 pages worth over the night. I did get a couple who had renewed that day!

bobbyhibs1983
30-07-2014, 09:44 AM
Club supplied lists of all fans who had not yet renewed and you started at the top of the page and carried down. Think I did around 2 pages worth over the night. I did get a couple who had renewed that day!

ok cool thanx for the info:thumbsup:

Seveno
30-07-2014, 12:10 PM
Well done to the volunteers.

ahibby
30-07-2014, 01:38 PM
I want to add my appreciation for the volunteers to the above posts. It's a good thing that you are doing, every ST makes a difference.

NAE NOOKIE
30-07-2014, 02:03 PM
I want a call from Hibs thanking me for renewing early :greengrin

Seriously though, well done to everybody doing this. Just out of curiosity has anybody been told to sod off by any ranting bitter disillusioned ex ST holders?

Jack
30-07-2014, 05:08 PM

Seriously though, well done to everybody doing this. Just out of curiosity has anybody been told to sod off by any ranting bitter disillusioned ex ST holders?

HELLO NAE NOOKIE! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR RENEWING EARLY.

Not from Hibs, I did it voluntary :-)

NotoriousLor
30-07-2014, 05:50 PM
Tried to renew but got knocked back for the direct debit, even though I've used it the past 2 years and my credit history is better than its been in years, so no renewing for me, I'll just be buying tickets for the games I can make it to I think

PatHead
30-07-2014, 07:04 PM

One guy moaned about us selling Colin Stein to Rangers (remember them?) apart from that it was a good response.

Dublin07
30-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Tried to renew but got knocked back for the direct debit, even though I've used it the past 2 years and my credit history is better than its been in years, so no renewing for me, I'll just be buying tickets for the games I can make it to I think

Same thing happened to me mate. I emailed Nicola the manager of the ticket office and she contacted zebra on my behalf. They then agreed to my payment plan and emailed me the firms within half an hour.

down-the-slope
30-07-2014, 07:44 PM
Same thing happened to me mate. I emailed Nicola the manager of the ticket office and she contacted zebra on my behalf. They then agreed to my payment plan and emailed me the firms within half an hour.

Excellent advice...well done you for persisting (important as if you do not know why or think you should be refused then you don't want a black mark on credit record) excellent from Nicola who is working hard with not enough staff (vacancy) to get things sorted....but she will do her best and if you struggle to get resolved let one of the LWT vols know and we can advocate

Gerard
30-07-2014, 08:56 PM
The work that LWT is doing is giving our club very useful information about why people are not renewing season tickets. These range from the poor performance of the players, not reducing the STs for this season as we are in a lower league to not getting better players. In all cases I found the people whom I had spoken to wanting the club to do play winning football. The winds of change will help make our club better and I look forward to seeing that happen.

mca
30-07-2014, 09:42 PM

That's made me laugh.. :agree:

NotoriousLor
30-07-2014, 10:11 PM

Tried that as well mate, basically said that they could do nothing about it as it was up to zebra

Dublin07
30-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Excellent advice...well done you for persisting (important as if you do not know why or think you should be refused then you don't want a black mark on credit record) excellent from Nicola who is working hard with not enough staff (vacancy) to get things sorted....but she will do her best and if you struggle to get resolved let one of the LWT vols know and we can advocate

I called Zebra myself first and they said they had changed their policy this year and it was much harder to pass credit check. This is the 4th year I have paid this way and never missed a payment. There could be a few others in the same situation. I have had email replies from Nicola and Leeann Dempster regarding it and both have been extremely helpful and grateful for our support.

BoomtownHibees
30-07-2014, 10:14 PM
Tried that as well mate, basically said that they could do nothing about it as it was up to zebra

I know folk who got the knock back when first applying for the 12 month plan but got accepted when applying more recently for the 4 month plan

Dublin07
30-07-2014, 10:17 PM

I was told that initially too but I had emailed leeann Dempster about another matter so mentioned it to her. She got back within an hour saying she would call them and I should email Nicola at the ticket office. As I said previously it was then sorted in minutes. Good luck mate hope you get it sorted.

PatHead
31-07-2014, 09:55 AM
Not tonight PH but armed with your info I'll re visit me original seat selection tomorrow & will let you know how I get on.

How did you get on?

trev the hat
31-07-2014, 10:30 AM
How did you get on?

You must be a mind reader, i've only just bought it :greengrin printed off the agreement to sign & it will be posted today. All confirmed had pin code etc so looking forward to the new season. GG

bobbyhibs1983
31-07-2014, 10:34 AM
You must be a mind reader, i've only just bought it :greengrin printed off the agreement to sign & it will be posted today. All confirmed had pin code etc so looking forward to the new season. GG

you have to print things off?
if so thats me buggered

trev the hat
31-07-2014, 10:49 AM
if so thats me buggered

You do mate, unless i'm mistaken. i've printed off the credit agreement to sign & also the direct debit mandate. If you need help with printing i can help. Otherwise if you can get to ER i'm sure you just sign everything there and then. Bare in mind the TO close 5pm i think & you can still buy online up to midnight i think.

bobbyhibs1983
31-07-2014, 10:54 AM
You do mate, unless i'm mistaken. i've printed off the credit agreement to sign & also the direct debit mandate. If you need help with printing i can help. Otherwise if you can get to ER i'm sure you just sign everything there and then. Bare in mind the TO close 5pm i think & you can still buy online up to midnight i think.

Oh ok bummer, There i was thinking you needed to do was sorta click a few things!

Im unsure if i can make it down to er before 5 though. always next year i guess

Jay
31-07-2014, 10:58 AM
Oh ok bummer, There i was thinking you needed to do was sorta click a few things!

Can you not do all the clicking today and print it off over the weekend? Worth finding out? If your a member of a library you can print it off there.

down-the-slope
31-07-2014, 10:58 AM
I called Zebra myself first and they said they had changed their policy this year and it was much harder to pass credit check. This is the 4th year I have paid this way and never missed a payment. There could be a few others in the same situation. I have had email replies from Nicola and Leeann Dempster regarding it and both have been extremely helpful and grateful for our support.

Dublin...thanks for posting...people are often quick to grumble when things hit snags, so its good to see someone confirming what we are trying to say, which is staff and management will do their best to assist / intervene (and are now getting much more support and intervention from the top in Leeann) to make sure as many as possible who want to and are able can get to watch their team using this initiative

down-the-slope
31-07-2014, 11:03 AM
Can you not do all the clicking today and print it off over the weekend? Worth finding out? If your a member of a library you can print it off there.
:agree: beat me too it...the dead line is midnight online...but obviously you cant get signed stuff posted back by then....you just have to do the 'clicking' by then

so just sign up get the confirmations etc and save (screen shot if no other method) should be PDF's that you can email to get printed...the TO will even print these off if you email / call TO

Ringothedog
31-07-2014, 11:23 AM

I am absolutely certain everything can be done electronically. So no printing needed, :aok:

lord bunberry
31-07-2014, 11:23 AM

I didn't print anything off, I did the whole thing online.

trev the hat
31-07-2014, 11:35 AM

How did you sign the declaration & DD mandate ?

JimBHibees
31-07-2014, 11:38 AM

I think there was a tick box which if ticked represented you agreeing to the terms and was as good as a signature.

lord bunberry
31-07-2014, 11:40 AM

I did it electronically. I'm sure I had to click accept and by doing so it did the dd mandate. The only thing I can think of that may have made a difference is that I used the payment plan the previous season.

down-the-slope
31-07-2014, 11:44 AM
I am absolutely certain everything can be done electronically. So no printing needed, :aok:

:aok: even better (I must be mixing up with what Zebra send you in the post afterwards)

trev the hat
31-07-2014, 11:48 AM
I think there was a tick box which if ticked represented you agreeing to the terms and was as good as a signature.

I did it electronically. I'm sure I had to click accept and by doing so it did the dd mandate. The only thing I can think of that may have made a difference is that I used the payment plan the previous season.

Yes i think i seen 2 tick boxes both of which i ticked, then pin code then credit agreement in pdf for viewing. Which says following receipt of these documents (pdf) satisfactorily completed. Zebra finance will arrange for the amount of the credit for your season ticket to be forwarded direct to the club. You will be notified in writing of your monthly due dates for repayments and your first payment should be taken under your direct debit instructions within 30 days.

bobbyhibs1983
31-07-2014, 12:29 PM
Yes i think i seen 2 tick boxes both of which i ticked, then pin code then credit agreement in pdf for viewing. Which says following receipt of these documents (pdf) satisfactorily completed. Zebra finance will arrange for the amount of the credit for your season ticket to be forwarded direct to the club. You will be notified in writing of your monthly due dates for repayments and your first payment should be taken under your direct debit instructions within 30 days.

so is this what IS happening with regards the payment plan option?
I cant get down to er today to sign anything and i would prefer to do it online.As someone above had mentioned if the worst coems to the worst i d use the libray to print anytihng off

PatHead
31-07-2014, 12:33 PM
I cant get down to er today to sign anything and i would prefer to do it online.As someone above had mentioned if the worst coems to the worst i d use the libray to print anytihng off

I didn't think I had to print anything off. My son is renewing today and I have asked him to confirm. Will let you know when he calls back

happiehibbie
31-07-2014, 12:35 PM
Was reading on another thread re people wanting to buy say ten games can there be a voucher gift card thingy not be set up log on with your gift card put in the number and bingo you have a seat at the game Hibs get the money up front from gift voucher

ALF TUPPER
31-07-2014, 12:44 PM

Bobby, if you live in the Weege, if you want, you can email me your docs and I'll print them for you and bring them over to you tonight if you're struggling to get them printed. :agree:

(Of course, being from the Weege .... you'll understand i'll be obliged to assault you, steal your dog and the plasma telly ( sell them for a £10 bag) ......and eat the contents of your fridge ......... :thumbsup:

GGTTH

Leith_Hibee
31-07-2014, 12:58 PM
might be worth contacting lapsed season ticket holders. I know one that didnt renew last year after c20 years and there was no contact from the club to find out why. He was not happy that the club did not contact such a loyal supporter....

I obviously put him right that he wasnt that loyal as he hadn't renewed and to stop being such a burd.

They might just need that little catalyst to get them back on board.

PatHead
31-07-2014, 01:13 PM
might be worth contacting lapsed season ticket holders. I know one that didnt renew last year after c20 years and there was no contact from the club to find out why. He was not happy that the club did not contact such a loyal supporter....

I obviously put him right that he wasnt that loyal as he hadn't renewed and to stop being such a burd.

That is what has been happening this week. Unfortunately we cannot get around everyone but we will do our best!

trev the hat
31-07-2014, 02:00 PM

Ok folks, I've just been off the phone to a very helpful zebra finance female who has informed me that there is NO NEED for printing off & signing anything at all. :thumbsup:
once you have entered your pin code there is an option at the bottom of the page to input your name (case sensitive) and tick the box so that declaration and DD mandate are done electronically.
I have now done this & have had my completed application confirmed.

Apologies for any confusion

PatHead
31-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Ok folks, I've just been off the phone to a very helpful zebra finance female who has informed me that there is NO NEED for printing off & signing anything at all. :thumbsup:
once you have entered your pin code there is an option at the bottom of the page to input your name (case sensitive) and tick the box so that declaration and DD mandate are done electronically.
I have now done this & have had my completed application confirmed.

Thanks for confirming it.

PatHead
31-07-2014, 02:05 PM
if so thats me buggered

See you don't so get buying you slow typer you!

Betty Boop
31-07-2014, 02:05 PM

Such a burd ? What's that supposed to mean ?

Leith_Hibee
31-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Such a burd ? What's that supposed to mean ?

Apologies if offended. To stop being a big girls blouse....is that better? :wink:

down-the-slope
31-07-2014, 03:03 PM
Right if some more of you 'lapsed' ST holders can just get on line and sign up in the next hour or so it will mean if we call you this evening you can just politely inform us you have just done so ....... and i'll get a chance for another of PatHeads nice cups of coffee :aok:

Go on you know you want to :greengrin

ronaldo7
31-07-2014, 03:06 PM
Right if some more of you 'lapsed' ST holders can just get on line and sign up in the next hour or so it will mean if we call you this evening you can just politely inform us you have just done so ....... and i'll get a chance for another of PatHeads nice cups of coffee :aok:

Go on you know you want to :greengrin

One sugar in my coffee please:aok:

See you all at 5.30

down-the-slope
31-07-2014, 08:23 PM
another enjoyable evening spent talking to fellow supporters about our club and reasons for non-renewal - with some just looking for signs of a change to get their interest rekindled after years of disappointment...but great to hear many already feeling they can see the signs there that a line has been drawn and the playing style seen pre-season has convinced them to get on board with a ST or get to as many games as other commitments allow.

There is still a couple of hours for others who are swithering about renewal to take up the payment plan before midnight - every penny counts are we try and make a decent challenge to getting out this league at first time of asking :aok:

PatHead
31-07-2014, 08:25 PM
Hope the coffees were acceptable guys.

To all who got calls thanks for your patience and those who said they would renew hope you were true to your word.

You can renew after midnight but have to pay it in full

blackpoolhibs
31-07-2014, 08:31 PM
If i say bought £200 worth of club shop vouchers, can i then buy match tickets with them?

davehiby
31-07-2014, 08:31 PM
i finally decided to renew today decided to renew today but when i went to book our seats online it said they were unavailable ..dang we have been in those seats since the rebuild so i emailed the ticket office to find out the score was..reply was ( and very quickly ) they were available ...still could not book them online so emailed again n asked any chance ticket office could phone me .low n behold 5 mins later phone rings ,turns out our seats are sold to someone else for the livvy game only so lassie says she will email me the form i fill it in and return it and she will get us seats nearby for the livvy game then back to our own seats very well done i say .....only thing is in my haste to return form before 5 i forgot to put total price doh so i hope its ok ggtth

ronaldo7
31-07-2014, 08:32 PM
Hope the coffees were acceptable guys.

To all who got calls thanks for your patience and those who said they would renew hope you were true to your word.

You can renew after midnight but have to pay it in full

:aok::top marks

down-the-slope
31-07-2014, 08:35 PM
If i say bought £200 worth of club shop vouchers, can i then buy match tickets with them?

Not sure ... but will check....PM coming your way..

Cropley10
31-07-2014, 09:06 PM
Wendy left me a message at 6.30. Just to let you know your data is wrong - I'd renewed 3 STs at 10.45am today!

PatHead
31-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Wendy left me a message at 6.30. Just to let you know your data is wrong - I'd renewed 3 STs at 10.45am today!

Well done that man. The data was run earlier today and you obviously slipped through the net.

RIP
31-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Enjoyed my shift talking to fellow Hibbies including 2 lucky bar stewards who saw the Famous Five.

Gerard
31-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Another good night talking to members of our family.

bobbyhibs1983
31-07-2014, 09:42 PM
There is always good news and bad news in life as they say.

The bad news i ll start with is,
1 I hate filling out forms
2 i hate the back button when it whips out most of the things you have typed in,

and well i guess the good news i ll share
1 ive just lost over £100's in 30minutes

2. i ve renewed for the 1st time in a few years, god what have i done?:devil:

PatHead
31-07-2014, 09:45 PM
There is always good news and bad news in life as they say.

The bad news i ll start with is,
1 I hate filling out forms
2 i hate the back button when it whips out most of the things you have typed in,

and well i guess the good news i ll share
1 ive just lost over £100's in 30minutes

2. i ve renewed for the 1st time in a few years, god what have i done?:devil:

Welcome back

bobbyhibs1983
31-07-2014, 09:47 PM
Welcome back

Thank you
i got a little worried about this credit thing though and having to validate myself sorta thing, people have use this company before and things have been okay?

the_ginger_hibee
31-07-2014, 09:48 PM
Not a renewal but just finished signing myself and a + 1 up about 5 minutes ago :aok:

Well done to all the volunteers making calls tonight, well played.

PatHead
31-07-2014, 09:51 PM
Thank you
i got a little worried about this credit thing though and having to validate myself sorta thing, people have use this company before and things have been okay?

They are okay. My swiss bank account is now looking really healthy!

Seriously they are real

bobbyhibs1983
31-07-2014, 09:52 PM
Not a renewal but just finished signing myself and a + 1 up about 5 minutes ago :aok:

about the same as myself :greengrin

and i agree about the volunteers though i did not receive any calls or nothing but i thought the goalie played a blinder :duck:

PatHead
31-07-2014, 09:52 PM

Good on you

bobbyhibs1983
31-07-2014, 09:53 PM

Seriously they are real

Ok thank you for that i try to be pretty safe/tight with my money(nothing to do with men with tashes i promise)

FranckSuzy
31-07-2014, 10:28 PM
Ok thank you for that i try to be pretty safe/tight with my money(nothing to do with men with tashes i promise)

Defo legit bobby :aok:

Fred Perry
31-07-2014, 10:34 PM
Received a call tonight, due to circumstances I am not able to renew this year.

However, it was good to receive a call from someone who was clearly a good hibs man, who understood my reasons for not renewing and then wished me the best for a search for a new job.

If I had of been in the position to buy but hadn't chose to do so to this point, I honestly believe that this call may have pushed me to renew.

Well done to everyone involved!

FranckSuzy
31-07-2014, 10:35 PM
Received a call tonight, due to circumstances I am not able to renew this year.

However, it was good to receive a call from someone who was clearly a good hibs man, who understood my reasons for not renewing and then wished me the best for a search for a new job.

If I had of been in the position to buy but hadn't chose to do so to this point, I honestly believe that this call may have pushed me to renew.

Well done to everyone involved!

:top marks Good luck at the job centre tomorrow :aok:

Fred Perry
31-07-2014, 10:39 PM
:top marks Good luck at the job centre tomorrow :aok:

They may need it! :greengrin

FranckSuzy
31-07-2014, 10:44 PM
They may need it! :greengrin

:tee hee:

down-the-slope
31-07-2014, 10:47 PM
I can't wait until the facility for supporters to update their own details is available....huge number of phone numbers no longer active :grr: what is it with people who move / change numbers and don't tell anyone .....

So we do love you....we just could not contact you to tell you :greengrin

Ozyhibby
31-07-2014, 11:27 PM
Well done everyone.

ronaldo7
01-08-2014, 07:29 AM
Great speaking to lots of Hibbies last night. Lots of them not renewing due to personal circumstances from moving jobs to having another baby in the family. Everyone said they would be back to ER as quickly as their personal situations allowed. Most said they would be coming back as walk ups with some saying half seasons would be purchased.

Thanks for all the wonderful stories.:aok:

Argylehibby
01-08-2014, 11:29 AM

Seriously they are real

PH

I know the timing of this was around getting in contact before the payment plan offer closed but are there any plans to continue into next week? Not sure if the data can be filtered to not show who used payment plans previously but over the 2 nights there was a fair amount of success and maybe worth 1 more crack early next week? Happy to come along again if it is happening (unless it's Monday)

BTW, thanks for organising the 2 sessions which hopefully got a few more season tickets sold but also improved Hibs current standing in the minds of some of our more disillusioned supporters.

down-the-slope
01-08-2014, 07:08 PM
PH

I know the timing of this was around getting in contact before the payment plan offer closed but are there any plans to continue into next week? Not sure if the data can be filtered to not show who used payment plans previously but over the 2 nights there was a fair amount of success and maybe worth 1 more crack early next week? Happy to come along again if it is happening (unless it's Monday)

BTW, thanks for organising the 2 sessions which hopefully got a few more season tickets sold but also improved Hibs current standing in the minds of some of our more disillusioned supporters.

I can answer this as had that very conversation last night - the issue is that it takes a week or so to get the paperwork for credit agreement sorted and authorised so with first league game being a home one its not possible to extend any closer to next Saturday and still get the process complete in time to ensure cash is in place from finance company to pay for ST....

PatHead
01-08-2014, 08:37 PM
I can answer this as had that very conversation last night - the issue is that it takes a week or so to get the paperwork for credit agreement sorted and authorised so with first league game being a home one its not possible to extend any closer to next Saturday and still get the process complete in time to ensure cash is in place from finance company to pay for ST....

Think John is more looking at fans who would renew without payment plan. I couldn't commit to 2 days next week. anyone else up for it?

down-the-slope
01-08-2014, 08:49 PM
Think John is more looking at fans who would renew without payment plan. I couldn't commit to 2 days next week. anyone else up for it?

:aok: maybe he is :confused:....

Problem would be ending up calling people we already have as probably no time to update that info...

Just make it easy folks and renew.....you know you want too :greengrin......

Argylehibby
01-08-2014, 09:22 PM

I was looking at fans who would perhaps renew by paying in full. If we couldn't identify those who used the payment plan in the past it shouldn't prevent calls being made. I can't do Monday and Tuesday would be a waste because of the game but happy to go along on Wednesday.

Nevi_SOL
01-08-2014, 09:36 PM
I was looking at fans who would perhaps renew by paying in full. If we couldn't identify those who used the payment plan in the past it shouldn't prevent calls being made. I can't do Monday and Tuesday would be a waste because of the game but happy to go along on Wednesday.

A positive result on Tuesday would make the calls more easier

down-the-slope
01-08-2014, 09:58 PM

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx

thats the first 3 homes matches (as well as Buns away) already up for purchase on new site :aok: