PDA

View Full Version : Paul Grant

Hibeesmad
29-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Today signed for Livingston. Hopefully he sends Hearts out the cup and leaves Farid score a few goals on the 9th 👍

whereswallace?
29-07-2014, 09:21 PM
Today signed for Livingston. Hopefully he sends Hearts out the cup and leaves Farid score a few goals on the 9th 

6month deal. Initially signed as reserve keeper. Out of interested, where have the youngsters freed all ended up?

oconnors_strip
29-07-2014, 09:40 PM
6month deal. Initially signed as reserve keeper. Out of interested, where have the youngsters freed all ended up?

Brad Donaldson- livi
Jamie Beaton- east fife
Jay Doyle- east Stirling
David gold- berwick
Dougie Horne- craigroyston
Ryan baptie- Inverness

Dean horribine was on trial at livi, berwick any airdrie
Euan smith and Andy black have had various trials aswell, trying to find out details. Bob Wilson haven't heard anything yet

danhibees1875
29-07-2014, 10:54 PM
I'll admit that I don't know much about the youngsters, but from what I had read I was expecting Black, Baptie and Donaldson to break into the team this season and thought they were highly regarded.

Best of luck to all of them though (unless they are playing us) :aok:

Sean1875
30-07-2014, 07:21 AM
Brad Donaldson- livi
Jamie Beaton- east fife
Jay Doyle- east Stirling
David gold- berwick
Dougie Horne- craigroyston
Ryan baptie- Inverness

Dean horribine was on trial at livi, berwick any airdrie
Euan smith and Andy black have had various trials aswell, trying to find out details. Bob Wilson haven't heard anything yet

Deans now signed for Berwick

GordonHFC
30-07-2014, 07:30 AM
Today signed for Livingston. Hopefully he sends Hearts out the cup and leaves Farid score a few goals on the 9th 

Played last night for Livingston against Musselburgh Athletic at Olivebank in a 3 3 draw. Livingston 3 0 down at half time and scraped a draw in the last minute.