PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Hibernian 0 Dundee United 1

RSS Bot
27-07-2014, 03:30 PM
Positives despite defeat

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140727/hibernian-0-dundee-united-1_2262950_4037355)

Unseen work
27-07-2014, 05:11 PM
Sounds like we actually did create a lot going by that. Understand it's prob bias tho

Phil D. Rolls
28-07-2014, 12:41 PM
Eight threads from the official site, on the first page. Are they one of the top thread starters at the moment. Maybe they should have their own forum?

Jay
28-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Eight threads from the official site, on the first page. Are they one of the top thread starters at the moment. Maybe they should have their own forum?

Why? Is it not hibs related? Where would you like this one moved to?

Phil D. Rolls
28-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Why? Is it not hibs related? Where would you like this one moved to?

Eh, I'm just commenting on the number of threads they start. Don't go putting words into my mouth.

No need for the sarcasm either. I thought it was a fans site,so it's unusual that so many threads come from the club. Maybe it's disproportionate because fewer people are posting as its the holidays.

Worth a bit of idle discussion, if nothing else.

Jay
28-07-2014, 12:56 PM
What words did I put in your mouth? I wasn't being sarcastic in the slightest you had commented that you were unhappy about where the seagull thread was and now mentioning a forum for the official sites posts even though IMO they are hibs related therefor in the correct place.
Are you suggesting we limit the number of threads from the club?

Phil D. Rolls
28-07-2014, 01:08 PM
What words did I put in your mouth? I wasn't being sarcastic in the slightest you had commented that you were unhappy about where the seagull thread was and now mentioning a forum for the official sites posts even though IMO they are hibs related therefor in the correct place.

Well hopefully the last post will have cleared things up. A lot of posts from the official site - it could well be because there isn't much else to talk about. It's certainly unusual.

By the way, I didn't say I was unhappy where the Seagull thread was. Criticism is fair, but please base it on what I have written.

Jay
28-07-2014, 01:16 PM
We'll not be having a public spat.

MSK
28-07-2014, 03:16 PM
Eh, I'm just commenting on the number of threads they start. Don't go putting words into my mouth.

No need for the sarcasm either. I thought it was a fans site,so it's unusual that so many threads come from the club. Maybe it's disproportionate because fewer people are posting as its the holidays.

Worth a bit of idle discussion, if nothing else.There are a lot of changes, for the better at the club just now & it seems communication, which was always an issue in the past is being relayed to the supporters via means of bulletins on the main forum. These in turn can create debate or feed back which could prove to be useful now that the club has a hibs.net account...:agree:

Keith_M
28-07-2014, 03:23 PM
It's good that the club are now attempting to Communicate more.

What I would say is that they should be careful about posting what amounts to duplicate threads, as I've noticed a few of these in the past week or so. Other than that, it's a good thing.

Brightside
28-07-2014, 03:28 PM
It's a Bot. It takes the feed direct from the Hibs site. How anyone could think that's a bad thing is beyond me. It hopefully stops them asking so many daft qns.

Silversand
28-07-2014, 08:25 PM
It's a Bot. It takes the feed direct from the Hibs site. How anyone could think that's a bad thing is beyond me. It hopefully stops them asking so many daft qns.
So you think this "Bot" is ITK?