PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV

Big90inOz
27-07-2014, 01:58 AM
Surprised to see only audio coverage of tonights game, thought they would have broadcast the game in video ?

California-Hibs
27-07-2014, 02:15 AM
Same, I'm very disappointed!

Septimus
27-07-2014, 05:07 AM
Same old. Same old. I asked some time ago if there was going to be TV coverage for this season and was assured that there was but, as usual everything is left to the last minute or perhaps in this instance until after the first minute. I wonder if things will be operational before the real season gets under way but in the meantime why not carry on with the coverage which we ex pats got last season?

hongkonghibee
27-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Disappointed too that todays friendly is only on audio, with live video starting with the Livingston match.

Good news is that they hope to show both home and away matches this season on Hibs TV, with the "Xtra" and "International" services combined into one service for overseas supporters to watch through the official site and all with HibsTV commentary team.. Im wondering how they will manage that from grounds like Cowdenbeath, but think its great that they are aiming to improve the service in spite of relegation.

blackpoolhibs
27-07-2014, 10:49 AM
Not been able to sign up for interactive for days, not a great amount of money they are missing out on but i might not be the only one trying to purchase it?

PeeJay
27-07-2014, 11:16 AM
It's par for the course really, this is the way it has been for a few seasons - nothing changes - new season upon us and the tv crew are still "working on details" ... I usually send emails and inquire about starting date for season tickets or live broadcasts, but this is the first time I'm thinking "ah, who give's a ****..."

SMAXXA
27-07-2014, 12:38 PM
I'm out the country so can I listen to it or do I have to sign up? If so anyone wanting to PM me access details to help out a fellow hibby would be much appreciated :greengrin

hongkonghibee
27-07-2014, 12:53 PM
I'm out the country so can I listen to it or do I have to sign up? If so anyone wanting to PM me access details to help out a fellow hibby would be much appreciated :greengrin

Its on HibsTV , audio only, click the "live events" tab.. but you need to log-in .......

SMAXXA
27-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Its on HibsTV , audio only, click the "live events" tab.. but you need to log-in .......

How do I get login details do I have to register or sumit?

SMAXXA
27-07-2014, 01:00 PM
We are currently in the process of improving our services and making changes to Hibernian TV.
Fans will be unable to join or renew subscriptions during this period, or update account information.
Please bear with us during this short time and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

great stuff :confused:

marti1875
27-07-2014, 01:04 PM
We are currently in the process of improving our services and making changes to Hibernian TV.
Fans will be unable to join or renew subscriptions during this period, or update account information.
Please bear with us during this short time and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

great stuff :confused:

It's been like that for a while! Last week they even had the cheek to give out an official message about the game with the live commentary and even gave the link to the correct page.....only to find you cannot re-join or join so tough!! Ridiculous.

SMAXXA
27-07-2014, 01:08 PM
It's been like that for a while! Last week they even had the cheek to give out an official message about the game with the live commentary and even gave the link to the correct page.....only to find you cannot re-join or join so tough!! Ridiculous.

It is a total joke like to be fair. Also think they should make pre season games free access so more people can listen or watch out the country to get them hooked into registering :wink:

Steve-O
27-07-2014, 09:38 PM
Does anyone know if Hibs TV will be able to show games 'on demand'?

Funnily enough I sometimes can't be bothered staying up till 4am to watch games, but the option to just watch the game when I woke up the next day would be a welcome one.

Annoyingly I am still paying a subscription I bought at the end of last season and I can't even get onto the site to cancel it over the pre season while nothing is actually happening on there!

Unseen work
27-07-2014, 11:54 PM
http://youtu.be/ENGxzuSTLaE highlights of the game plus interview now on YouTube channel