PDA

View Full Version : Hibs v Dundee United...Hibs tv extra?

California-Hibs
26-07-2014, 08:55 PM
Is the game tomorrow not being shown by Hibs tv for us overseas fans?

I had read that vast improvements were going to be made to the system for the coming season....yet they haven't even released their 'online season ticket' prices or anything!

What a great opportunity it would have been to get this sorted, show tomorrow's game for FREE, to showcase the new system and entice overseas fans to sign up.

Pretty disappointing to not hear anything about it yet with the season now right around the corner..

IberianHibernian
26-07-2014, 09:41 PM
I haven`t checked on club site if game is being televised but assumed it would be and supposed I`d be explaining why I`d be watching Hibees while my family etc enjoy a day at the beach .
We all know about problems at club over the summer but disappointing that nothing has been arranged ( either confirmation of TV coverage or an e mail explaining that friendly won`t be broadcast live and news about possible coverage of league games - if there`s any problem there it would be good to know so overseas fans had chance to help club too ) . Even in the glory days of successive cup finals under Pat Fenlon , numbers paying for TV coverage were relatively low but I hope that those in charge don`t forget about overseas fans since we do help in many ways ( spreading name of Hibernian , buying merchandise , Hibs For Kids , Hibs TV , etc ) and could help a lot more if club showed more interest . In short , understand problems involved in TV coverage and am very grateful for efforts of commentators and all others involved in showing matches but hope someone at club tries to look at ways of helping overseas fans to help club .