PDA

View Full Version : Jose (NHC)

hibeemikey21
26-07-2014, 09:19 AM
Is it just me, or is there an ulterier motive for this statement? I.E. a fantastic attempt at causing unrest within one of your main rivals' dressing rooms when the new season is fast approaching?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/28498546

coco22
26-07-2014, 09:34 AM
Bitter because shaw chose united although what he says seems fair enough.

There is a loaded aspect to everything that mourinho says. I used to enjoy his banter but he gets on my wick a bit now.

Keith_M
26-07-2014, 10:00 AM
Mourinho can be a bit of a d1ck* but I actually kinda agree with him on this. A 19 year old on 100k per week! The world has officially gone mad.

Dear Admins: Apologies if he posts on here. Please do not give me another warning, thanks :wink:

GoldenEagle
26-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Not really the right thread but I see that Southampton are close to puling in another £36m quid for Lovren (Liverpool) and Chalmbers (Arsenal). Add in Shaw, Lalana, Lambert and that's the best part of £100m.

£100m!!!!, plus the money they'll get from SKY...absolutely scary money

Michael
26-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Not really the right thread but I see that Southampton are close to puling in another £36m quid for Lovren (Liverpool) and Chalmbers (Arsenal). Add in Shaw, Lalana, Lambert and that's the best part of £100m.

£100m!!!!, plus the money they'll get from SKY...absolutely scary money

They've practically sold their entire first team! Relegation this season I think.

Baader
26-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Mourinho is a complete wind up merchant who really is just best ignored by anyone involved in football. Wonder how much Torres is earning and if Jose thinks that's good value...

BOB MARLEYS DUG
26-07-2014, 11:09 AM
They've practically sold their entire first team! Relegation this season I think.

:agree:

Shneiderlin too Arsenal if they don't get Khedira.

Bronson
26-07-2014, 11:12 AM
I think he's right. Not in the sense that his wages would have killed Chelsea, but in the sense that they are far too high for a 19 year old. Personally, I think he's vastly over-priced for someone who's still relatively unproven, transfer fee and wages.

Scouse Hibee
26-07-2014, 11:13 AM
He needs to have a look at his own wage costs :rolleyes: What a dick!

Pretty Boy
26-07-2014, 11:19 AM
Mourinho is just boring now. A few years back he was quite funny but now it's just predictable.

I don't understand how the Spanish and Italian media worked him out so quickly yet 10 years or so after he 1st arrived in Britain our media still just about reach orgasm every time he speaks.

The_Exile
26-07-2014, 11:22 AM
I love Mourinho, same mind game mould as Sir Alex, that is 100% a mind game comment. Clearly a few of the Chelsea lads are close pals with a few of the Utd lads and this will have cropped up in conversation at training one day in the Chelsea camp. Mourinho is an absolute master at it. Whether this one works or not is anybody's guess, but it might make a few of the Utd players nod along in agreement.

Scouse Hibee
26-07-2014, 11:29 AM
I love Mourinho, same mind game mould as Sir Alex, that is 100% a mind game comment. Clearly a few of the Chelsea lads are close pals with a few of the Utd lads and this will have cropped up in conversation at training one day in the Chelsea camp. Mourinho is an absolute master at it. Whether this one works or not is anybody's guess, but it might make a few of the Utd players nod along in agreement.

Is he? I disagree now he's become so predictable and boring that I doubt his ramblings have any effect on the opposition, like us on here most probably just roll their eyes and think nice try but we sussed you out years ago!

NadeAteMyLunch!
26-07-2014, 11:51 AM
Age is irrelevant. He's established himself as an EPL regular, he's played at a World Cup, he's moved for huge money and he's going to be Utd's first choice left back next season. He therefore deserves a decent wage. Wonder how much Oscar was on per week at Chelsea as a 20 yr old?

hibeemikey21
26-07-2014, 02:00 PM
Age is irrelevant. He's established himself as an EPL regular, he's played at a World Cup, he's moved for huge money and he's going to be Utd's first choice left back next season. He therefore deserves a decent wage. Wonder how much Oscar was on per week at Chelsea as a 20 yr old?

I would be astounded if welbeck/jones/smalling, let alone some even more senior Man U players are on £100k. Think that was the point mourhino was trying to make.

jacomo
26-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Bitter because shaw chose united although what he says seems fair enough.

There is a loaded aspect to everything that mourinho says. I used to enjoy his banter but he gets on my wick a bit now.

:agree:

Of course he's at it, but Luke Shaw now the best paid teenager in the world? WTF?

Scònaldò
26-07-2014, 03:05 PM

According to a few sites, Oscar was on around £40k in 12/13.

Scònaldò
26-07-2014, 03:08 PM
He needs to have a look at his own wage costs :rolleyes: What a dick!

Your just still angry that he played a pivotal role in ruining your chances of a title last season :wink:

Scouse Hibee
26-07-2014, 04:52 PM
Your just still angry that he played a pivotal role in ruining your chances of a title last season :wink:

That was Gerrard and I've forgiven him :wink:

emerald green
26-07-2014, 05:46 PM
Jose Mourinho and his Chelsea team are people that only their own mothers, and their own supporters could love. Can't stand the wee p****.