PDA

View Full Version : NHC Real Madrid v Barca

CB_NO3
25-07-2014, 05:57 AM
Am in Madrid on October 26th. The day of El Clasico. Anyone ever had luck trying to get tickets for this? I know it must be near impossible but I like a challenge. Of course I would not pay silly money but would be willing to stretch out a little. Is there touts outside the ground for this type of game?

Any info would be appreciated.
Cheers.
CB

andrew70
25-07-2014, 07:20 AM
Am in Madrid on October 26th. The day of El Clasico. Anyone ever had luck trying to get tickets for this? I know it must be near impossible but I like a challenge. Of course I would not pay silly money but would be willing to stretch out a little. Is there touts outside the ground for this type of game?

Cheers.
CB

I got tickets off viagogo £160 and collected them day before the match from a Holiday Inn opposite the stadium.

HappyAsHellas
25-07-2014, 08:32 AM
A friend of mine said to avoid the touts at all costs as they are mostly counterfeit jobs.

merritthibees
25-07-2014, 08:34 AM

Cheers.
CB

Got 2 tickets the day of the game about 4hrs before kick off! They were on viagogo and cost the rrp of 90€! Picked them up from the stadium ticket office! Pretty high up but still amazing! Wouldnt trust the street sellers

Jpdhfc
25-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Was there a couple off years ago done the stadium tour day before touts outside at exits.
You don't have to do the tour just find where the exit is you will see them.

Jumbo
25-07-2014, 11:28 AM
Was there a couple off years ago done the stadium tour day before touts outside at exits.
You don't have to do the tour just find where the exit is you will see them.

The exit for the tours is through the club shop, so easy enough to find

Frank Moon
25-07-2014, 11:45 AM
If you want to do it in style the Realmadrid.com and look for the VIP tickets which are essentially Hospitality tickets which vary in cost dependant on the restaurant or Bar its in. Will cost though!

PISTOL1875
25-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Viagogo is the best bet ...

NadeAteMyLunch!
25-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Look about online, quite a lot of companies do package deals for the game each year. Flights, hotel and tickets. Easy enough to get. Avoid the touts though

DH1875
25-07-2014, 06:10 PM
A friend of mine said to avoid the touts at all costs as they are mostly counterfeit jobs.

Your defo taking a risk buying from touts over there. Not something I'd advice.

CB_NO3
25-07-2014, 09:59 PM
Cheers guys. Might check Viagogo nearer the time. They are currently at 300 quid. Dont fancy that.

CalgaryHibs
26-07-2014, 12:01 PM
Tickets are available for all la Liga games best bet is online via Real Madrid dot com look for tickets sales or if your n Madrid a few days before you walk up and buy tickets . Which I ve done n the past :)

DH1875
26-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Tickets are available for all la Liga games best bet is online via Real Madrid dot com look for tickets sales or if your n Madrid a few days before you walk up and buy tickets . Which I ve done n the past :)

For games against barca though?