PDA

View Full Version : Youth players in the first team

Diclonius
24-07-2014, 08:16 PM
Given that Stubbs has given a fair bit of playing time to some of our under 20s this season, it's reasonable to expect some of them to feature on at least a semi-regular basis this season.

For those who have been to the friendlies, who do you think will stand a chance of featuring? Would expect Perntreou to be our backup goalkeeper and heard rave reviews re Todd but I haven't been able to make the games.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-07-2014, 08:18 PM
Todd, Cummings, Gardiner and Allan for me. Possibly a few more.

Rossco1875
24-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Lewis Allan looks to me that he will have a bright future at this club :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
24-07-2014, 10:06 PM
Lewis Allan looks to me that he will have a bright future at this club :thumbsup:

:agree:

Humo
24-07-2014, 11:21 PM
I've been to a few of the matches and a few under 20s last season and I have to say (trying to be impartial as I know him) Todd looks a cracking prospect, he's injured now though but should be training again within a week

Mikey09
25-07-2014, 12:00 AM
I've been to a few of the matches and a few under 20s last season and I have to say (trying to be impartial as I know him) Todd looks a cracking prospect, he's injured now though but should be training again within a week

Yeah Max Todd really looks a good prospect. Spoke to him once when we played them in a cup tie end of the season and asked him why he wasn't starting. His reply was..." The gaffer wants to go with someone else tonight but hopefully I get on as I just love playing football but the gaffer knows what he's doing and it's for the benefit of all the players. ". Christ I hope he stays this sensible!!