PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Ticket Info for Sunday's Friendly

RSS Bot
24-07-2014, 12:50 PM
v Dundee United, kick off 2pm, Easter Road

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140724/ticket-info-for-sundays-friendly_2262950_4031569)

Keith_M
24-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Just spoke to my Dad about this (he has a Season Ticket in the FF Stand) and he asked me to remind everyone with a Season Ticket for the East and West Stands that it is UNRESERVED SEATING.

He said to warn people that if anyone asks him to move from 'their' seat, that he will politely tell them to 'take a hike'.

Oh and he'll be there with my Brother-In-Law, who is a fitness trainer and body-builder and weighs 18 stone

Anyway, that's me passed on the message :wink:

Scouse Hibee
24-07-2014, 05:57 PM
Just spoke to my Dad about this (he has a Season Ticket in the FF Stand) and he asked me to remind everyone with a Season Ticket for the East and West Stands that it is UNRESERVED SEATING.

He said to warn people that if anyone asks him to move from 'their' seat, that he will politely tell them to 'take a hike'.

Oh and he'll be there with my Brother-In-Law, who is a fitness trainer and body-builder and weighs 18 stone

Anyway, that's me passed on the message :wink:

He'll be fine as long as he's not sitting in my seat and refuses to move, if that's the case he'll soon jump up to pick your bro in law up :wink:

Keith_M
25-07-2014, 09:30 AM
He'll be fine as long as he's not sitting in my seat and refuses to move, if that's the case he'll soon jump up to pick your bro in law up :wink:

You'd need a JCB to pick him up............

Brightside
25-07-2014, 09:33 AM
Seriously if a ST holder turns up Elevate and Perambulate.

Keith_M
25-07-2014, 09:34 AM
Seriously if a ST holder turns up Elevate and Perambulate.

Why?

You don't really get the concept of 'unreserved seating', do you.

"Any Season Ticket Member, who has a season ticket for the Famous Five Stand is reminded that the card will allow you entry into either the East or West Stand and that it will be UNRESERVED SEATING."

Brightside
25-07-2014, 09:44 AM
Or maybe those sitting in the seats should invest in the club. If someone is sitting in my seat on Sunday they will be shifted and I don't care what the website says.

Beefster
25-07-2014, 09:50 AM
Or maybe those sitting in the seats should invest in the club. If someone is sitting in my seat on Sunday they will be shifted and I don't care what the website says.

Good luck with that. We're taking mini-Beefster precisely because it's unreserved seating and there isn't room where our STs are.

Edit: There's also the fact that FF ST holders need to be fitted into the East and West.

HappyAsHellas
25-07-2014, 09:57 AM

Your "seat" is for the upcoming season is it not? This game is a pre season friendly with unreserved seating - quite easy to understand I would have thought. We will try and sit where we normally do but if someone else is there first, it really doesn't matter.

Keith_M
25-07-2014, 10:26 AM

You do get that the FF Stand is CLOSED, so people that invested in the club by buying Season Tickets for that Stand have to sit elsewhere?

p.s. For Sunday, IT IS NOT YOUR SEAT!

Brightside
25-07-2014, 10:28 AM
I'm going down tonight to camp out it in. It's my seat you can all bugger off.

Keith_M
25-07-2014, 10:33 AM
I was just given an official DotNet warning for responding to Underscore's (now) obvious attempts at a wind-up.

Cheers mate.

....Note to self, ignore people like that in future.

WestCoastHibby
25-07-2014, 10:37 AM
Don't worry. G4S staff will sort out all disputes in their normal efficient and professional manner. I.E shrug their shoulders utter that it's not in their job remit and pass you on to an equally uninterested "Rozzer".

As much use as a chocolate teapot that shower.....

Beefster
25-07-2014, 10:39 AM
I was just given an official DotNet warning for responding to Underscore's (now) obvious attempts at a wind-up.

Cheers mate.

....Note to self, ignore people like that in future.

Here's an unofficial warning - ignore the dafties or you'll go mad. True story.

Brightside
25-07-2014, 10:39 AM
Really? Ha.