PDA

View Full Version : Scott Allan

Pages : [1] 2

Bayern Bru
24-07-2014, 11:40 AM
Two-year deal. Having medical today.

Left Dundee Utd to sign for WBA, but ended up on loan at Birmingham, Portsmouth, MK Dons.

Midfielder, 22.

Dobosz83
24-07-2014, 11:42 AM
Based on performances at Utd a while back he'd be a good addition and also still a youngster. You know for sure or is this speculation?

:cb

lord bunberry
24-07-2014, 11:43 AM
That could potentially be a very good signing.

Bayern Bru
24-07-2014, 11:44 AM
Daily Record reporting it. (https://twitter.com/scottmcdermott8/status/492272132345589760)

J-C
24-07-2014, 11:46 AM

Left Dundee Utd to sign for WBA, but ended up on loan at Birmingham, Portsmouth, MK Dons.

Midfielder, 22.

Cue agent scotland and FB rumours to copy and paste this and post it as ITK exclusives :greengrin

Dobosz83
24-07-2014, 11:47 AM
Nice one.

Let's get this one over the line Hibs. This would certainly put credit to the quality over quantity statements made previously! :wink:

hfc rd
Would be a good signing.

We'll see what happens later today then.

Gatecrasher
Could be a good signing :agree:

Hibs90
Daily Record reporting it. (https://twitter.com/scottmcdermott8/status/492272132345589760)

In the Sun paper too allegedly

Spike Mandela
24-07-2014, 11:48 AM
Based on performances at Utd a while back he'd be a good addition and also still a youngster. You know for sure or is this speculation?

:cb

What type of midfielder is he? Not a lot of goals or appearances? What are your recollections of him at Dundee Utd?

SMAXXA
24-07-2014, 11:49 AM
This could be the signing of the summer as Scott is an excellent player and has be tracked by a number of teams whilst a WB and since he left. I'm shocked he has chosen hibs to be honest and if it's the case then what a capture.

Platinum Scotty
24-07-2014, 11:50 AM
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/rangers-target-scott-allen-verge-3906214

California-Hibs
At last a signing?!?!?! A good one at that!!!!! .....PINCH ME!!

IWasThere2016

Midfielder, 22.

I haven't set eyes on him for ages but heard he'd put on a few pounds.. That said, he is a class act. This is more like it Hibs! :top marks

Derek Dougan
24-07-2014, 11:53 AM
I won't believe this until BMD comes on and tells us he was just speaking to the neighbour of his sister who confirmed it.

Dobosz83
What type of midfielder is he? Not a lot of goals or appearances? What are your recollections of him at Dundee Utd?

He didn't get a massive amount of game time a Utd. I'm sure it was a handful of appearances before the hype started and was off down south. I can't remember who I seen him play against but he was central, rarely gave the ball away and carried it forward looking to create.

I'm also sure The Rangers were looking at him recently. Some of their 'supporters' where excited by the prospect of signing him.

Spike Mandela
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/rangers-target-scott-allen-verge-3906214

Hmm..described as playmaker.......promising:aok:

IWasThere2016

He has played against us briefly in a 3-0 reverse, under CC, at Tannadeechee. Beat two and it took a fingertips save to stop it going in the postage stamp.

This could be the signing of the summer as Scott is an excellent player and has be tracked by a number of teams whilst a WB and since he left. I'm shocked he has chosen hibs to be honest and if it's the case then what a capture.

He is excellent.

Spike Mandela
24-07-2014, 11:54 AM
He didn't get a massive amount of game time a Utd. I'm sure it was a handful of appearances before the hype started and was off down south. I can't remember who I seen him play against but he was central, rarely gave the ball away and carried it forward looking to create.

I'm also sure The Rangers were looking at him recently. Some of their 'supporters' where excited by the prospect of signing him.

Yeah just seen Daily Record describe him as a playmaker.......something we have desperately been crying out for, for years.

edinburghhibee
24-07-2014, 11:55 AM
Would be a great signing for us hope it's true!!

Bleeds green
24-07-2014, 11:55 AM
Please be true!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IWasThere2016
24-07-2014, 11:57 AM
He has played against us briefly in a 3-0 reverse, under CC, at Tannadeechee. Beat two and it took a fingertips save to stop it going in the postage stamp.

Soz it was 3-1 - here is the report: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/16229705.stm

Sadly the video is not available!

Diclonius
24-07-2014, 11:59 AM
This is a signing I would be very excited about.

SMAXXA
24-07-2014, 12:01 PM
Soz it was 3-1 - here is the report: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/16229705.stm

See Robertson also played in that game against us. That team line up for hibs gave me the shivers

Hibbyradge
24-07-2014, 12:04 PM
This is a signing I would be very excited about.

I'm underwhelmed.

I wish it had been a loan signing.

Pedantic_Hibee
24-07-2014, 12:05 PM
Wow! He'd be a great signing.

iwasthere1972
24-07-2014, 12:06 PM

You can't always judge on videos. Remember the Dutchman we signed after Yogi viewing him on a Betamax tape. :greengrin

Anyway by all accounts could be a good signing for us.

Good times ahead.

CraigHibee
24-07-2014, 12:07 PM
wood be a good addition, im sure sevco were sniffing about him as well

Hibbyradge
24-07-2014, 12:08 PM
I won't believe this until BMD comes on and tells us he was just speaking to the neighbour of his sister who confirmed it.

Good point. :agree:

I'm also not going to be impressed until someone tells us what he was like when they used him on Championship Manager or the ilk.

col02
24-07-2014, 12:10 PM
Definitely the type of signing to gee up enthusiasm! Please get this one over the line Hibs.

easty
24-07-2014, 12:12 PM

I'm also not going to be impressed until someone tells us what he was like when they used him on Championship Manager or the ilk.

He scored against me on my Fifa 14 career mode. A fine strike from outside the box leaving my keeper (Hugo Lloris) with no chance. Any player who is capable of hitting a ball like that (albeit in a computer game) is good enough for me.

Hibbyradge
24-07-2014, 12:12 PM
I don't understand all the excitement.

According to Wiki (yes, I know) he's only played 49 times as a senior pro and he's never settled anywhere.

I'd be interested to learn why folk think this would be such a good piece of business.

Genuine question.

S4uzee
24-07-2014, 12:13 PM

I remember that effort he had in the last minute. Also think he got booed when he came on by the Utd fans as he had already signed a pre-contract so at least he'll be used to that :greengrin

AngusHibby
24-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Rangers fans fuming that they're not signing him

Golden Bear
24-07-2014, 12:16 PM
Welcome to Hibs Scott, however I didn't see the signing of another midfield player as being a priority.

There are other areas of the team which need strengthened urgently (imo) but for now I'm willing to trust the judgement of the new Managerial team.

Hibs7
24-07-2014, 12:17 PM

According to Wiki (yes, I know) he's only played 49 times as a senior pro and he's never settled anywhere.

I'd be interested to learn why folk think this would be such a good piece of business.

Genuine question.

In Stubbs we trust !!!!

Beefster
24-07-2014, 12:17 PM
If Hibs can manage his attitude, he'd be a great signing.

J-C
24-07-2014, 12:18 PM

Because he was at WBA he was always out of Hibs budget on FM, got him in FM12 but that was into my 10th year as Hibs and he was a wee bit older.

Beefster
24-07-2014, 12:19 PM

Genuine question.

He's a very good player but, to date, has had a bit of a attitude problem. Whether that's a 'Billy Big Boots' thing or he's just a bit moody, I don't know.

I'd see him signing for Hibs, given the other interest, as evidence that he might be maturing/lightening up a bit though.

easty
24-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Are we actually getting him or is this just a rumour in the paper?

Just googled him a minute ago and found this from a couple of months back - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/rangers-target-scott-allan-ive-3586069

If Rangers do want him, then surely that's where he'll be going.

SlickShoes
24-07-2014, 12:21 PM
He's a very good player but, to date, has had a bit of a attitude problem. Whether that's a 'Billy Big Boots' thing or he's just a bit moody, I don't know.

I'd see him signing for Hibs, given the other interest, as evidence that he might be maturing/lightening up a bit though.

Surely for any player, dropping down to the lower divisions to try and "kick start" your career must be an eye opener.

mentalhibee
24-07-2014, 12:22 PM
Wow! He'd be a great signing.

Hope this is a done deal!

Hibs90
24-07-2014, 12:22 PM

Just googled him a minute ago and found this from a couple of months back - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/rangers-target-scott-allan-ive-3586069

2 year deal and having a medical today apparently.

As long as there’s an opportunity for me to develop and get regular football I’d take it.

Lee Marvin
24-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Welcome to Hibs Scott, however I didn't see the signing of another midfield player as being a priority.

There are other areas of the team which need strengthened urgently (imo) but for now I'm willing to trust the judgement of the new Managerial team.

Some people on here are literally NEVER happy. Jeez....

Getting good players to the club is a priority, not the order that it happens!!!

Golden Bear
24-07-2014, 12:27 PM
Some people on here are literally NEVER happy. Jeez....

Getting good players to the club is a priority, not the order that it happens!!!

Providing it does happen.

We ain't got a lot of cash to splash so targeting the weakest areas of the team should be a priority. However as I said, for now, the Manager knows best!

DC_Hibs
24-07-2014, 12:27 PM

He'sa good footballer. That's reason enough based on our current midfielders.

Big Frank
24-07-2014, 12:29 PM
I'm underwhelmed.

I wish it had been a loan signing.

:aok:

Up The Bracket
24-07-2014, 12:30 PM
This is an absolute topper, in weeks gone by people have moaned because Hearts have signed Gomis and Buaben, two MIDFIELDERS, now it seems we're signing a midfielder, and a quality one at that, people are moaning that we don't need a midfielder.

Our fans really are brilliant. I must admit I couldn't think of anything worse than trying to please our supporters, the club can never win.

More to the point I think he'd be a fantastic signing, and I'd much rather we waited, like we're doing now and brought in the right players than rushed signings to appease the bedwetters.

In Stubbs we trust.

rcarter1
24-07-2014, 12:33 PM
This is an absolute topper, in weeks gone by people have moaned because Hearts have signed Gomis and Buaben, two MIDFIELDERS, now it seems we're signing a midfielder, and a quality one at that, people are moaning that we don't need a midfielder.

Our fans really are brilliant. I must admit I couldn't think of anything worse than trying to please our supporters, the club can never win.

More to the point I think he'd be a fantastic signing, and I'd much rather we waited, like we're doing now and brought in the right players than rushed signings to appease the bedwetters.

In Stubbs we trust.

A tough job for sure. In short ear plugs, and tunnel vision - forget the fans just sign good footballers!!!

brog
24-07-2014, 12:35 PM
If we get this signing confirmed it's potentially the Scottish signing of the season. I'm also impressed that nobody saw this coming. I'm sure AS & staff are very wary of being gazumped over signings & hopefully this hasn't leaked too soon.

Smartie
24-07-2014, 12:35 PM
Has he not been pretty good for the Scotland U-21s in the past too? I remember someone raving about him playing for them.

Would be magnificent if true, he's exactly what we lack/need. Would really send out a signal and back up the quality over quantity mantra, and I'd be delighted mainly because he's a signing of a type of player we've not had for a while, not just getting him in because he's a player of reputation who has become available.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-07-2014, 12:36 PM
Nice one!

Aldo
24-07-2014, 12:36 PM
I don't care bout his attitude as long as he does the business on the park as part of a team.

Folk saying Bauben and Gomis signings are good this tops that IMHO.

Hopefully this is true and it gets signed up sharpish.

CallumLaidlaw
24-07-2014, 12:37 PM
Surprised at some on here. This would be an excellent signing. A young talent, who although hasn't had a lot of game time down south, will be a better player for the experience. I'm sure there's Scottish premiership teams that would have been delighted with the signings of Gray, Farid, and Allan

TheFamous1875
24-07-2014, 12:38 PM
We do need a playmaker, have done for years.

If he was a Deegan or a Taiwo I'd share the greviance. Thankfully, our new manager does at seem to be as single-minded as Fenlon did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Steve20
24-07-2014, 12:38 PM
If this goes through, then great signing from Hibs. :greengrin

nickwhibs
24-07-2014, 12:39 PM

I think signing a creative midfielder is vital. It's so important to how the team plays. We haven't had decent playmaker since Boozy, or Liam Miller at a push (granted we haven't used the midfield since then!). You're right though that other areas definitely need strengthened too.

brian6-2
24-07-2014, 12:39 PM

In Stubbs we trust.

Absolutely 100% bang on the money mate.

Moan when we dont sign players, moan when we do.

hfc rd
24-07-2014, 12:42 PM
I don't care bout his attitude as long as he does the business on the park as part of a team.

Folk saying Bauben and Gomis signings are good this tops that IMHO.

Hopefully this is true and it gets signed up sharpish.

Totally agree with that first part. Derek Riordan, Garry O'Connor and Leigh Griffiths weren't exactly role models off the pitch but on the pitch, they did the business for Hibs. Couldn't give a crap what they get up to outside of football but when playing, they did the damage.

Aldo
24-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Totally agree with that first part. Derek Riordan, Garry O'Connor and Leigh Griffiths weren't exactly role models off the pitch but on the pitch, they did the business for Hibs. Couldn't give a crap what they get up to outside of football but when playing, they did the damage.

Thing is he will hopefully have a point to prove after his big money moved didn't work out. Still a young guy but exactly the type of quality signing needed.

TheFamous1875
24-07-2014, 12:45 PM

Agree with that in that as long as their personal life doesn't affect their football life and that their fitness then by all means do what you want. The three mentioned above failed to do that in my opinion but made up for it on the pitch (just imagine how much better they would be though if their off-field didn't affect their on-field!)

TheFamous1875
24-07-2014, 12:46 PM
Also, it's not a loan as SSN tweeted, as he's not attached to any club AFAIK

Hibbyradge
24-07-2014, 12:48 PM

lol :greengrin

HibbySpurs
24-07-2014, 12:48 PM
This would be a great signing.... Fingers etc. crossed that it goes through.....

Always nice to put one over the hun as well as seems to be the case.... Wasnt Claros like that IIRC?

Anyway..... if we get it sorted = :cb

silverhibee
24-07-2014, 12:49 PM

Can't really remember him when he played for the Arabs, 45 appearances in the last 4 seasons isn't very impressive, has anyone seen him play recently rather than 4 years ago when he was at Utd and showed some promise then, looks like he hasn't developed since leaving Scotland, lets hope he can get his career back on track with Hibs if we sign him.

bingo70
24-07-2014, 12:49 PM

In Stubbs we trust.

Most people are saying he'd be a great signing?

Why turn this thread into a negative one by blaming fans for something we're no doing?

Deansy
24-07-2014, 12:51 PM
If Hibs can manage his attitude, he'd be a great signing.

Oh ffs, not another one ??. Ever since 'Collinsgate' we seemed to have cornered the market in 'Players with attitude' !

CallumLaidlaw
24-07-2014, 12:51 PM
My thoughts are Stubbs may have seen a bit of him in reserve league down south so will have seen him play recently

spike220
24-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Wow

HibbySpurs
24-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Oh ffs, not another one ??. Ever since 'Collinsgate' we seemed to have cornered the market in 'Players with attitude' !

Aye and it's always the wrong attitude - apparently......

Keith_M
24-07-2014, 12:57 PM

In Stubbs we trust.

That would have been a well made point..... were it not for the fact that only one person said he would prefer other areas to be strengthened first.

:rolleyes:

Bishop Hibee
24-07-2014, 12:58 PM
We have been crying out for creativity in centre midfield since Zemamma left. Hopefully Allan can fit the bill.

Good to see Stubbs has identified an issue the club have had for 5 years.

dchibs
24-07-2014, 12:58 PM
If this goes through, then great signing from Hibs. :greengrin
I always remember a DU player I know raving at how good this young lad was. Please let it be true.

Tynie01011973
24-07-2014, 01:02 PM
This would be a great signing.... Fingers etc. crossed that it goes through.....

Always nice to put one over the hun as well as seems to be the case.... Wasnt Claros like that IIRC?

Anyway..... if we get it sorted = :cb

Nope, he trained first with The Rangers but was not offerred a deal.

Came to us later.

GGTTH07
24-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Signed him for hibs for peanuts after selling Alex Harris for TEN million on football manager and he was a revulsion ;-)

TheFamous1875
24-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Nope, he trained first with The Rangers but was not offerred a deal.

Came to us later.

It was because they couldn't afford him so we got him in on loan

Jones28
24-07-2014, 01:09 PM
Signed him for hibs for peanuts after selling Alex Harris for TEN million on football manager and he was a revulsion ;-)

He's not that ugly surely? :greengrin

Stevie Reid
24-07-2014, 01:09 PM
Be delighted if this goes through. Would also back up the 'quality over quantity' statement quite considerably!

Paloschi
24-07-2014, 01:12 PM
A Midfield of:

Robertson, Craig
Harris, Allan and Stanton sounds great.

I would like another winger and holding player for competition.

El Alagui leading the line with Cummings also an option. Liking it.

Tynie01011973
24-07-2014, 01:13 PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16803300 Not offerred a deal and couldn't afford him = the same thing IMHO

TheFamous1875
24-07-2014, 01:16 PM
If we were to get this boy or a playmaker of his potential quality in, I would be tempted to say that we'd have the best midfield in the league. The players we already have are good in my opinion, and to have a creative player in with them would only benefit their own games further.

Robertson and Stanton box-to-box, OTJ or Stevenson holding and Craig attacking with Allan or someone of the same mould pulling the strings and creating chances we could dominate the centre of the park in matches, and do it in more styles than one with so many options at our disposal.

PeterboroHibee
24-07-2014, 01:21 PM
Allan is a hugely talented player (he looked unbelievable when he came through at United), but hes got one of the worst attitudes Ive ever seen from a footballer. Huge gamble from the club but if Stubbs can keep him in line then he could be a real coup.

Brooster
24-07-2014, 01:23 PM
Great player. Seen him play for Scotland 21s against Belgium at east end park a couple of years ago and he was our best player. Miles ahed of OTJ in every department. ..signing Allan will hopefully edge him nearer the trap door.

carnoustiehibee
24-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Good things come to those who wait

Would be a great signing if it goes through.also good to see nobody on here knew anything about it until now, the way transfers should be done instead of jumping out neighbours sisters bins

1 centre half and 1 more striker needed probably

Nutmegged
24-07-2014, 01:28 PM
Good things come to those who wait

Would be a great signing if it goes through.also good to see nobody on here knew anything about it until now, the way transfers should be done instead of jumping out neighbours sisters bins

1 centre half and 1 more striker needed probably

PACE AND WIDTH!!!!!!!!!

We badly needed that last season and so far nothing has changed on that front - we still badly require pace and width.

easty
24-07-2014, 01:34 PM
Allan is a hugely talented player (he looked unbelievable when he came through at United), but hes got one of the worst attitudes Ive ever seen from a footballer. Huge gamble from the club but if Stubbs can keep him in line then he could be a real coup.

What's that based on? I've read it a few times now. What has he done that's so bad?

brog
24-07-2014, 01:34 PM
Great player. Seen him play for Scotland 21s against Belgium at east end park a couple of years ago and he was our best player. Miles ahed of OTJ in every department. ..signing Allan will hopefully edge him nearer the trap door.

I'm miles ahead of OTJ & I'm an OAP! :greengrin

PeterboroHibee
24-07-2014, 01:41 PM
What's that based on? I've read it a few times now. What has he done that's so bad?

There are various articles that suggest managers have found him difficult to work with. I remember Houston was in the papers after he had only played a few games for the first team at United saying that Allan was looking to be one of the highest players at the club, and which inevitably led to his move to WBA.

Albanian Hibs
24-07-2014, 01:43 PM
So what is wrong with his attitude then??

MrRobot
24-07-2014, 01:43 PM
A Midfield of:

Robertson, Craig
Harris, Allan and Stanton sounds great.

I would like another winger and holding player for competition.

El Alagui leading the line with Cummings also an option. Liking it.

Not 1 upfront! And Craig shouldn't be sitting deep.

Turkish Green
24-07-2014, 01:44 PM
I will pass on judgement as I have not seen him play either live or on video. I must assume that AS knows his onions.

bingo70
24-07-2014, 01:45 PM

4231 played properly isn't one up front, it's 4.

Last season when we tried this formation it wasn't played properly.

stoneyburn hibs
24-07-2014, 01:46 PM
Would be a bit of a coup signing him, fingers crossed.

Beefster
24-07-2014, 01:47 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/16803300 Not offerred a deal and couldn't afford him = the same thing IMHO

Technically. Most folk would take "not offered a deal" to mean that they decided against offering one rather than really wanting to but not being able to.

easty
24-07-2014, 01:47 PM
There are various articles that suggest managers have found him difficult to work with. I remember Houston was in the papers after he had only played a few games for the first team at United saying that Allan was looking to be one of the highest players at the club, and which inevitably led to his move to WBA.

So it's his ambition that means he has a bad attitude, rather than anything else?

EdinMike
24-07-2014, 01:50 PM

I never want to see that link again, Claros in Hun gear... :grr:

Beefster
24-07-2014, 01:51 PM
So it's his ambition that means he has a bad attitude, rather than anything else?

Lee Clark questioned his attitude/professionalism at Birmingham and suggested that Allan didn't want to do the work that the rest of the players were doing IIRC.

My_Wife_Camille
24-07-2014, 01:52 PM

Finally!

bighairyfaeleith
24-07-2014, 01:53 PM
never heard of the **** before, but it's a signing so I'm ****ing excited!!

Brightside

It's a 433 in attack. I never get why people don't understand that.

I'd love us to move to a 343 it would blow Sally's mind and he wouldn't have a clue how to play against it.

J-C

1 up top is fine as long as the 3 players behind are all attack minded and will supply the striker.

midfield of
Stanton DLP Robertson box2box

Harris winger Allan AM Craig IF/AM

Alagui

My only problem is trying to fit in Stanton/Allen/Harris etc, maybe swap Stanton and Craig

Aldo
24-07-2014, 01:56 PM
It's a 433 in attack. I never get why people don't understand that. I'd love us to move to a 343 it would blow Sally's mind and he wouldn't have a clue how to play against it.

I was just thinking that underscore.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us play that formation. Sure Everton played that a few times last season.

macd123
24-07-2014, 02:00 PM
Most people are saying he'd be a great signing?

Why turn this thread into a negative one by blaming fans for something we're no doing?

Agreed. Everyone seems pretty happy to me.

He was probably the best scottish player of his age group. Dundee united were critical of him for saying he wanted to leave after a few games. Would be brilliant if true.

HibeeMcGinn1
24-07-2014, 02:02 PM
Cracking signing if it happens

Brightside
24-07-2014, 02:02 PM
I was just thinking that underscore.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us play that formation. Sure Everton played that a few times last season.

That's right. Chile play it also. It's really fluid and fast moving. We appear to be building up the personnel to play it.

J-C
24-07-2014, 02:05 PM
Agreed. Everyone seems pretty happy to me.

He was probably the best scottish player of his age group. Dundee united were critical of him for saying he wanted to leave after a few games. Would be brilliant if true.

Maybe had his eyes opened up down south and realised playing football is more important than just getting big wages.

Aldo
24-07-2014, 02:05 PM
That's right. Chile play it also. It's really fluid and fast moving. We appear to be building up the personnel to play it.

That's it... Getting the players that can play that system.

Things are starting to take shape.

Still a long way off but with a few more we will be getting there.

Play on the front foot rather than chasing the game!

SteveHFC
24-07-2014, 02:10 PM
Scott Allan signing for Hibs...

total joke

Looks like Scott Allan will be signing for Hibs later today...

now thats somewhat unacceptable.

Some of the Rangers fans seem upset

http://i.imgur.com/KiYq1Sw.gif

Aldo
24-07-2014, 02:13 PM

We can no only hope he has (or is) going to sign ASAP. Typical of them to expect everyone to sign for them.

Diclonius
24-07-2014, 02:16 PM

Here's hoping we actually pull it off.

Nevi_SOL
24-07-2014, 02:16 PM

Steve you are the man haha http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

SteveHFC
24-07-2014, 02:17 PM
https://twitter.com/search?q=Scott%20Allan%20Hibs&src=typd :greengrin

Hibeesmad
24-07-2014, 02:20 PM
New song?

He runs to defend, he runs to attack, Scott Allan makes Prince Buaben look sh**e

Pretty Boy
24-07-2014, 02:32 PM
Would be a good signing imo. Plus iy wpuld annoy the hun hordes so I'd enjoy that as well.

Dave-O
24-07-2014, 02:35 PM

:faf::faf:.............:top marks

Dashing Bob S
24-07-2014, 02:35 PM
The attitude problem stuff only excites me. I like a player who can perform where it matters most - in George Street.

Smartie
24-07-2014, 02:38 PM
New song?

He runs to defend, he runs to attack, Scott Allan makes Prince Buaben look sh**e

No offence intended mate, but I reckon that the "We are Hibs, we are good" song suggestion from a couple of years back is the only one I have ever heard that is worse than this.

Bostonhibby
24-07-2014, 02:39 PM
Don't know anything about the guy, but if we really do want him I am hoping this is not his agent playing poker with Der Hun who might be messing about over a deal? hopefully wont want to take the risk of joining the new boys, unless it's the usual story of always wanting to play for them :blah:?

Fingers crossed.

Smartie
24-07-2014, 02:40 PM

This is absolutely outstanding but it won't half look daft if the ink ain't yet dried on a contract for him.

Grizz
24-07-2014, 02:44 PM
What a signing - well chuffed if true :agree:

Hank Schrader
24-07-2014, 02:45 PM

Tremendous :hilarious:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

Hibeesmad
24-07-2014, 02:47 PM
No offence intended mate, but I reckon that the "We are Hibs, we are good" song suggestion from a couple of years back is the only one I have ever heard that is worse than this.

No offence taken mate 😂

CRAZYHIBBY
24-07-2014, 02:50 PM
My mate keen says there area few players having medicals today. .one is a midfielder that may be allan...another is a striker...oxley looks a done deal

HibbyAndy
24-07-2014, 02:50 PM
dont wanna wade through page after page so is their any substance to this or is just another 40 pager about nothing?

hfc rd
24-07-2014, 02:51 PM
My mate keen says there area few players having medicals today. .one is a midfielder that may be allan...another is a striker...oxley looks a done deal

I wonder who the striker is? :D

Aldo
24-07-2014, 02:52 PM

Fingers crossed CH that this is all true.

Things starting to take shape if we sign those players.

Iceman1875
24-07-2014, 02:52 PM

McFadden? 😁

At Easter Road we play...

SteveHFC
24-07-2014, 02:53 PM
McFadden? 

Please

http://i.imgur.com/lCXAdRw.gif

Aldo
24-07-2014, 02:55 PM
McFadden? dde01 At Easter Road we play...

Not sure how fit he is tbh. Not sure we could afford him??

Would be an excellent addition though!

col02
24-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Please

All hail the King of quality gifs! :-)

J-C
24-07-2014, 02:57 PM

Probably Hallam Hope from Everton, been mentioned a few times, be a loan deal.

HibbyAndy
24-07-2014, 02:57 PM

Aye IF.

J-C
24-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Please

:not worth

StarMan10
24-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Did Stubbs not rule out a move for McFadden due to his fitness at a meeting with fans a few days back?

Aldo
24-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Aye IF.

Yes HA if and a big IF at that.

Aldo
24-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Did Stubbs not rule out a move for McFadden due to his fitness at a meeting with fans a few days back?

He did but maybe a smokescreen??

Diclonius
24-07-2014, 03:02 PM
McFadden? 

http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA3LzA1LzY5L0ZyaWVuZHMxLmUxYzBjLmdpZgpwCX RodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/39d559d8/aad/Friends1.gif

Stuarty27
24-07-2014, 03:08 PM
Would be a great signing, I seen him on loan at Birmingham on sky and thot he was class, best player on the pitch that day, will be a great signing if he knuckles down.

Hopefully its true

SteveHFC
24-07-2014, 03:10 PM
http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA3LzA1LzY5L0ZyaWVuZHMxLmUxYzBjLmdpZgpwCX RodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/39d559d8/aad/Friends1.gif

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/clapping_joey_chandler_friends.gif

NeilT
24-07-2014, 03:15 PM
Saw him play for Scotland Under-21s and he was outstanding! Very vocal; demands the ball at all times; was the playmaker.

Stuarty27
24-07-2014, 03:20 PM
I wish he was just signed...

nervous

Juice-Terry
24-07-2014, 03:20 PM
New song?

****ing LOVE that! :thumbsup:

itslegaltender
24-07-2014, 03:21 PM
Saw him play for Scotland Under-21s and he was outstanding! Very vocal; demands the ball at all times; was the playmaker.

Watched him at Pompey in his first stint there and he was outstanding in the Championship, best player on the park for most games. I would be very, very pleased if we could sign him. :not worth

TheFamous1875
24-07-2014, 03:21 PM
So, when you say playmaker, is he deep-lying or behind the striker/s?

Nevi_SOL
24-07-2014, 03:26 PM
So, when you say playmaker, is he deep-lying or behind the striker/s?

Behind the striker/s

GGTTH

Unseen work
24-07-2014, 03:28 PM
This would a unbeleivable signing, terrific player!

It's that good when I seen it I thought "no chance"

Swear he was doing pre season with derby or some championship a couple of weeks ago

Stuarty27
24-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Deeper midfielder, never gives the ball away, will pick it up from the centre halfs and start from the back.

Only criticism is doesn't score enough goals

Will have a cigar out in division 1

Del Boy
24-07-2014, 03:32 PM
This would a unbeleivable signing, terrific player!

It's that good when I seen it I thought "no chance"

Swear he was doing pre season with derby or some championship a couple of weeks ago

He was at Derby couple weeks ago

Michael
24-07-2014, 03:34 PM
I'm not bring negative... Just curious. Looking at his Wikipedia entry... Why is this signing so exciting? Doesnt seem to have a much better record than our other signings so far?

Unseen work
24-07-2014, 03:36 PM
I wouldn't class him as either a attacking or a defending midfielder. Too me he's a all round midfielder who technically very good on the ball and aggressive. The attitude comments is what I like about him, he knows he's really good... He won't hide. We've missed that sort of swagger in centre mid

Aldo
24-07-2014, 03:39 PM
I'm not bring negative... Just curious. Looking at his Wikipedia entry... Why is this signing so exciting? Doesnt seem to have a much better record than our other signings so far?

Think the word is 'potential'.

If he performs anything like he did before his move down south then he will turn out to be a very very good signing.

Gordy M
24-07-2014, 03:41 PM

Mate, you should never judge a footballer by Wiki. Allan was the 'next big thing' at Dundee Utd ala Mckay Steven and Russell, and im sure there was rumours of Liverpool wanting him? He left to join WBA and i remember because a lot of folk thought he should stay and develop, turns out they were right! But a V V good player.

Mikey09
24-07-2014, 03:41 PM
Reminds me of a young Barry Ferguson.... But goes forward more.

Del Boy
24-07-2014, 03:42 PM
He was rated a better prospect than Stuart Armstrong when they both broke through a couple of years ago. Their attitudes are pretty much polar opposites though and that's why Allan has not developed as many thought he would.

SeanWilson
24-07-2014, 03:43 PM

:faf:

Unseen work
Mate, you should never judge a footballer by Wiki. Allan was the 'next big thing' at Dundee Utd ala Mckay Steven and Russell, and im sure there was rumours of Liverpool wanting him? He left to join WBA and i remember because a lot of folk thought he should stay and develop, turns out they were right! But a V V good player.

Thing is although never got game time at WBA was very well thought of at his loan spells at Portsmouth etc

Geo_1875
Has he signed yet?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-07-2014, 03:44 PM
If there is a striker having a medical, I can only assume it's Hallam Hope?

Gordy M
24-07-2014, 03:44 PM
Found this before he went to WBA....hope it copies ok.....from Daily Mail

Ally McCoist faces an even tougher task to lure Scott Allan to Rangers after Liverpool (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/teampages/liverpool.html) last night entered the race to sign the Dundee United starlet.

Sportsmail can reveal that Kenny Dalglish hopes to fend off competition from the Ibrox side, Celtic and West Brom for the Scotland Under-21 cap.

The Baggies have already had a £400,000 bid accepted by the Tannadice club, but Allan's future remains up in the air.

McCoist has spoken of his desire to land the midfielder, urging him to put Scottish silverware ahead of English gold.

With the Anfield giants now in the running, however, both he and Celtic counterpart Neil Lennon appear to be facing a losing battle in persuading the 20-year-old he would be best served by staying in Scotland.

Allan has played only six first-team games for United, yet is rated as the best talent the club has produced in a generation.

With his contract expiring in the summer, he could sit tight until then and leave on a Bosman, with United receiving training compensation from his next club. If he moves to an English outfit, United's cut would be determined by a fixed formula.

Were he to stay in Scotland, the fee could be decided by an SPL transfer tribunal and the figure worked out in a more arbitrary fashion.

The Tayside club believe the written bid from West Brom for £400,000 would weigh heavily in their favour if the fee was to go to a tribunal.

However, the likelihood remains that Allan will leave next month once he has spoken to all interested parties.

Lee Marvin
24-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Anyone think this may just be a nonsense rumour? My feeling is it's not, but a lot seem to be taking only the daily records word as gospel.

Strangely, the fact none of the 'ITK' brigade is claiming he has signed is pleasing me.

Please be true.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-07-2014, 03:48 PM
2 year deal.

Bronson
24-07-2014, 03:48 PM
Reminds me of a young Barry Ferguson.... But goes forward more.

Did Barry Ferguson not score nearly 20 goals one season for Rangers?

bingo70
24-07-2014, 03:49 PM
Anyone think this may just be a nonsense rumour? My feeling is it's not, but a lot seem to be taking only the daily records word as gospel.

Strangely, the fact none of the 'ITK' brigade is claiming he has signed is pleasing me.

Please be true.

Bmd just confirmed it, 2 year deal

dmc1875
24-07-2014, 03:49 PM
If he had a medical this morning you would presume he will be announced tonight

PeterboroHibee
24-07-2014, 03:51 PM

Please be true.

The rumours in the papers do tend to be wrong, but the fact theyve stated he was having a medical makes it sound more believable. Usually its just Hibs are interested in a player or have held discussions.

Lee Marvin
24-07-2014, 03:51 PM

Game's a bogey then....

Hibeesmad
24-07-2014, 03:56 PM
If he had a medical this morning you would presume he will be announced tonight

If not tonight then definitely tomorrow, if it's not announced by the end of Friday then this place be in meltdown

MrRobot
24-07-2014, 03:58 PM

TBH I would like to see a 3-4-1-2 formation tried with 2 full backs. I know it 4231 can work and be effective, but I'd like to see us try with 3 CB's and 2 WB's.

Hibeesmad
24-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Fantastic signing however, will be one of the best players in the division. I have a feeling Hibs are looking to announce 2 or 3 together if the rumours of a striker and goalkeeper close to joining are true

StarMan10
24-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Hibs like an announcement around half five, going by the previous two signings..

ekhibee
24-07-2014, 04:01 PM
I will pass on judgement as I have not seen him play either live or on video. I must assume that AS knows his onions.
http://youtu.be/Ou3anH3RLNE

Good player. Great 1st goal by Plymouth as well though.

hfc rd
24-07-2014, 04:04 PM
TBH I would like to see a 3-4-1-2 formation tried with 2 full backs. I know it 4231 can work and be effective, but I'd like to see us try with 3 CB's and 2 WB's.

That formation worked a treat for Man Utd against LA Galaxy this morning. Then again need the correct players to play this formation. Your WB's have to be both good at defending and attacking.

hibees 7062
24-07-2014, 04:05 PM
Game's a bogey then....

:greengrin

HibbySpurs
24-07-2014, 04:05 PM

That sounds about right:agree:.... Id still say it got right up their noses.....

hibsbollah
24-07-2014, 04:09 PM
So for those who have actually seen him play...

Is he a Scott Brown type, an Ivan Sproule type, a Kevin Thomson, Rocastle in front of the back four type or a Mikey Stewart type? (Or is he the apocryphal 'Matty Jack' enforcer type?)

Remember when a midfielder was just a midfielder? :greengrin

ekhibee
24-07-2014, 04:15 PM

Is he a Scott Brown type, an Ivan Sproule type, a Kevin Thomson, Rocastle in front of the back four type or a Mikey Stewart type? (Or is he the apocryphal 'Matty Jack' enforcer type?)

I've posted a link just three posts up from you.

Aldo
24-07-2014, 04:16 PM

Why would he have a medical?? Surely Everton would have that covered and if he's not fit they wouldn't send him??

HibbyAndy
24-07-2014, 04:17 PM

Aye IF.

Aldo
24-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Aye IF.

Well BMD is saying 2 year deal??? Not sure if that means he's signed.

easty
24-07-2014, 04:19 PM

Apocryphal - best Hibs.net word of the day

Hermit Crab
24-07-2014, 04:21 PM

It must be true then. :rolleyes:

GGTTH07
24-07-2014, 04:21 PM

Thought you were ITK about him signing? Genuine question, not being cheeky?

adhibs
24-07-2014, 04:22 PM

More likely repeating stuff he's read in the same online articles most of us have seen

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-07-2014, 04:23 PM

All I knew is he was defo coming.

3pm
24-07-2014, 04:24 PM

He's not sure either.

dmc1875
24-07-2014, 04:25 PM
Confirmed!

Thomson
24-07-2014, 04:26 PM
Welcome :thumbsup:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140724/allan-joins-hibernian_2262950_4032061

Allant1981
Comfirmed now

trev the hat
Excellent news :greengrin Well done Hibs :top marks

Hibstrooper
24-07-2014, 04:27 PM
Great signing!

Time For Heroes
24-07-2014, 04:27 PM
Happy with that!

Aldo
24-07-2014, 04:28 PM
Excellent signing

BOB MARLEYS DUG
He's not sure either.

Really? :faf:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140724/allan-joins-hibernian_2262950_4032061

IWasThere2016

Poorly advised to move when not ready for it IMHO.

He was their best player at the time in my view.

hibees 7062
24-07-2014, 04:29 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-V6fS3R5za9s/UkaVWYRmv-I/AAAAAAAAACc/o0yk2734zM0/s320/Aye+Right.gif (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-V6fS3R5za9s/UkaVWYRmv-I/AAAAAAAAACc/o0yk2734zM0/s1600/Aye+Right.gif)

:greengrin

col02
Brilliant signing if he can fulfill his potential! Can see a couple more being announced in the next few days to try build enthusiasm.

Sean1875
great signing, well done AS for getting him here!

the_ginger_hibee

Midfielder, 22.

Well played Bayern Bru and well played Hibs.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-07-2014, 04:30 PM
Welcome to Hibs Scott.

Reckon him and Stanton will split open defences.

California-Hibs
24-07-2014, 04:30 PM
Absolutely BRILLIANT signing btw!!!!

The_Horde
24-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Excellent news. Jambos and Huns I know are spewing.

Whoever said announcement at half 5 was spot on! :thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
Hello 700+ guests.

Aldo
Wish we had signed Gomis and Bauben like ;-) gulp!, .......NOT

*insert me laughing and ducking at same time

3pm
24-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Really? :faf:

Ha Ha! What a slaver!

Hibeesmad
Best signing in a long time

jodjam
If gets back his utd form we have a wee star

SteveHFC
24-07-2014, 04:34 PM
See if we sign McFadden. I'll need to buy a box of kleenex tissues.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-07-2014, 04:34 PM
Ha Ha! What a slaver!

Slaver? I think not.

3pm
24-07-2014, 04:35 PM
Slaver? I think not.

Dinnae mate. I am going to get chucked off the bus for laughing.

col02
24-07-2014, 04:36 PM
Slaver? I think not.

Maybe not a slaver as such but definitely guilty of regurgitating stuff you read or hear and trying to pass it off as your own!

Hermit Crab
24-07-2014, 04:37 PM
Maybe not a slaver as such but definitely guilty of regurgitating stuff you read or hear and trying to pass it off as your own!

:agree:

I think the games up for chummy boy.

Pray4Marc
Would much rather have the excellent Gomis and Bauben. :greengrin

Dunbar Hibee
Ha Ha! What a slaver!

Correct.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Dinnae mate. I am going to get chucked off the bus for laughing.

Unlucky.

hibby67
24-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Welcome to his hibs Scott .....
Glad we got this over the line always get a bit nervous when you hear of potential targets going to sign in case someone else comes in with a better offer

Aldo
24-07-2014, 04:39 PM
See if we sign McFadden. I'll need to buy a box of kleenex tissues.

BH Hibs
Good news. Welcome Scott all the best. :flag:

jimmyboco1875
Unlucky.
Correct as always bobby

BOB MARLEYS DUG
24-07-2014, 04:40 PM
Correct as always bobby

SteveHFC
24-07-2014, 04:41 PM

Rangers fans are ****ing raging :faf:

SneakersO'Toole
24-07-2014, 04:41 PM
All I knew is he was defo coming.

But you didn't though. You knew nothing about this (like the majority of us) until the story broke with the Record earlier today.

Shrekko
24-07-2014, 04:42 PM

There's folk been doing that on here for years as well as trying to give the impression they have 'sources' and know club 'officials', and it's been proved that with the exception of 2 or 3 it's just attention seeking.

Why is this guy constantly getting it in the neck when others get thanked for their made up stuff?

Unseen work
24-07-2014, 04:43 PM
brilliant....absolutley fantastic signing

Iggy Pope
24-07-2014, 04:44 PM
Slaver? I think not.

Boabs Dug. I envisage you sitting in front of 20 monitors frantically jumping across every social network and cackling like a madman. Am I right? Well done again, even though you are backing up everything any bugger can read.
It is very entertaining though, you have my thanks :greengrin

.Sean.
24-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Correct. I was cringing at him 'confirming' there was definitely 2 players being shown around East Mains the other day in a manner which if you hadn't already heard Stubbs come out with it you'd believe he was ITK, which simply isn't the case.

Iggy Pope
24-07-2014, 04:47 PM
There's folk been doing that on here for years as well as trying to give the impression they have 'sources' and know club 'officials', and it's been proved that with the exception of 2 or 3 it's just attention seeking.

Why is this guy constantly getting it in the neck when others get thanked for their made up stuff?

Heid hit!

.Sean.
24-07-2014, 04:47 PM
Are they? :greengrin

Link please

greenlex
24-07-2014, 04:50 PM

In Stubbs we trust.Granted I've only read half the tread but I don't see anyone moaning that we have signed a midfielder. I saw Golden bear saying the priority in his opinion was elsewhere and was moaning we havent signed a player for there. FWIW there will be many deals on the go and hopefully they will be in areas where we really are weak. Its just that you cant really effect when they will conclude and in what order. Welcome to Hibs Scott.

SneakersO'Toole
24-07-2014, 04:52 PM

Don't think you are comparing apples with apples here. Past posters you speak have posted in good faith and aye sometimes it turned out to be tripe but that is the nature of rumours. At least it was something they heard down the pub, at work or whatever.

BMD is a daily, near constant update of other .net posters hearings. It's plagiarism at it best.

He is about as 'ITK' as I am the secret billionaire.

The Falcon
24-07-2014, 04:55 PM
But you didn't though. You knew nothing about this (like the majority of us) until the story broke with the Record earlier today.

:agree:

MSK
24-07-2014, 04:59 PM
This thread is about Scot Allan signing, can we get back on topic please ....:aok:

worcesterhibby
24-07-2014, 04:59 PM
Welcome Scott. Get your head down, work hard, play with confidence, creativity and passion. Prove to yourself that you have what it takes. Make your family proud, make us proud and most of all make yourself proud. You have a clean slate here. We are desperate for you to fulfil your potential.

You're attitude and desire in the next 10 months will shape the rest of your career and in fact your life.

It's up to you.

GGTTH

Smartie
24-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Absolutely magnificent signing on a number of levels.

Well done Hibs. Very well done indeed.

They needed to pull something out the bag to back up their talk so far, and they have.

Jack
24-07-2014, 05:00 PM

Now we've got him I hope the same happens to The full fats as happened to Rangers just after we signed Snr Claros.

basehibby
24-07-2014, 05:03 PM
http://youtu.be/Ou3anH3RLNE

Good player. Great 1st goal by Plymouth as well though.

Excellent! Going by the comments on this thread Stubbs has recruited a great talent for our midfield, and the link above would appear to back that up in spades. (required viewing btw...)

We have been crying out for more creative talent in our midfield for seasons and I am delighted that AS seems to have picked up on this very quickly and acted on it decisively. Any talk about attitude etc is something that doesn't worry me - it seems a rarity when any player with above average natural talent does NOT come with some sort of baggage - call it gallousness or a maverick streak - it seems to come with the package so bring it on!

Well done Stubbs and all the rest of the back room team - and a massive welcome to Scott Allan - welcome to the Hibees :thumbsup:

basehibby
24-07-2014, 05:04 PM

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin :na na:

:gwa::gwa::gwa:

Iggy Pope
24-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Admin. Can you delete all the other posts that discuss the merits of individual posters and not Scott Allan please?
Or explain the deletion?

blackpoolhibs
24-07-2014, 05:07 PM
Cant remember him at all? Those that do seem happy enough, hopefully he can get his career back on track with us and help get us back to where we belong. :aok:

AL-Qaholik
24-07-2014, 05:10 PM
I reckon this is a very good bit of business by Hibs!
Has the potential to be a top level player & now has the platform to rekindle his career!
Well done Hibs - now keep em comin' eh...? :greengrin

GlenrothesHibee
24-07-2014, 05:11 PM
We have the makings of a very good SPL squad given the right coaching. Good times ahead I hope

Aldo
24-07-2014, 05:11 PM
Seems like the sort of midfield player that likes to get beyond the foward (s).

Something we've missed for quite a while.

MSK
24-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Admin. Can you delete all the other posts that discuss the merits of individual posters and not Scott Allan please?
Or explain the deletion?Ive asked for the thread to get back on topic, pretty simple request ..

Spike Mandela
24-07-2014, 05:14 PM
Hopefully the creativity we have all been crying out for in midfield.

The The Rangers fans on twitter do seem rather peeved that he has signed for Hibs which is an unintentional but happy bonus.:cb

Iggy Pope
24-07-2014, 05:23 PM
Ive asked for the thread to get back on topic, pretty simple request ..

Bit selective to delete one post when others deal with the same issue. And many threads meander all over the place?

MSK
24-07-2014, 05:29 PM
Bit selective to delete one post when others deal with the same issue. And many threads meander all over the place?No its not selective, I read the thread to the point it was getting saturated with what another poster knows etc etc etc ..I then asked folk to get back on topic ...do you seriously have an issue with that ?

emerald green
24-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Seems like the type of signing the club needs to be making. Hope the lad can realise his full potential at HFC.

Still need a few more signings like this though. Credit where it's due to all concerned at the club for getting this done.

Franck Stanton
24-07-2014, 05:32 PM
Seems to me that everyone is happy, if not excited with this signing - similar to us signing Sauzee last time we were in this division. Now I am not for one moment saying Scott is as good as Franck was , merely stating that the signing appears universally accepted.

Iggy Pope
24-07-2014, 05:35 PM
No its not selective, I read the thread to the point it was getting saturated with what another poster knows etc etc etc ..I then asked folk to get back on topic ...do you seriously have an issue with that ?

No, not at all. All for it. Seriously.
Why only one post deleted though?
And will you delete all posts on other threads that go 'off topic'?

EdinMike
24-07-2014, 05:43 PM
So are we all in agreeance then that he'd rather be a Hibbee than a Hun ?! :greengrin

Franck Stanton
24-07-2014, 05:45 PM
so are we all in agreeance then that he'd rather be a hibbee than a hun ?! :greengrin

lol