PDA

View Full Version : Leann Dempster Hibs.net account

AngusHibby
22-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Might be imagining this, but did she say she would get an account on the forums in an interview a while back?

Weststandwanab
22-07-2014, 04:24 PM
She did indeed.

TornadoHibby
22-07-2014, 04:29 PM
I don't think that she has time to answer her own emails let alone spend time on here responding to the many direct messages that she would doubtless receive once the masses knew what her user name was! :greengrin

sleeping giant
22-07-2014, 04:32 PM
Sure she has one. Hibernuanofficial official or similar.

#2 Double Tap
22-07-2014, 05:08 PM
be a bad idea for her to have a .net a/c. Would only generate negativity.

imagine the fun the jambo trolls would have.

GloryGlory
22-07-2014, 05:12 PM
be a bad idea for her to have a .net a/c. Would only generate negativity.

imagine the fun the jambo trolls would have.

I hope not. I'm a Hibby of 50+ years standing and I want to welcome LD and engage with her positively..

The Green Goblin
22-07-2014, 05:13 PM
Might be worth her having one on the private members forum. Guaranteed would only be engaging with hibees and would encourage others to join (he said, having still not fixed up his own membership yet....)

AngusHibby
22-07-2014, 05:17 PM
Would be good for the odd questions and answer session. Maybe only private members allowed to ask questions, but all other members and guests could watch

sleeping giant
22-07-2014, 05:19 PM
What would you ask her ?

Keith_M
22-07-2014, 05:26 PM
Given the amount of negativity and sheer b*ll*x posted on here, it would probably be a bad idea.

Maybe she has viewed the forum already and decided to give it a miss.

AngusHibby
22-07-2014, 05:26 PM
What would you ask her ?

I'm not a private member so couldn't ask her a question ;)

...however I'm sure many would be interested in hearing updates on transfers, work within the club, work with the community etc. Also an opportunity for members to suggest their own ideas for the club. I understand meetings are held with her, but this would be a way for Hibees less keen to make the trip to said meetings, to throw in their own ideas.

Also if anyone was to be out of order, ban them from Hibs.net. Simple!

hibsbollah
22-07-2014, 05:28 PM
What would you ask her ?

1. With what Star Wars character does Leanne most identify?
2. Vinegar or chippy sauce?
3. Who should fill the 'Matty Jack' role?

For starters...

AngusHibby
22-07-2014, 05:30 PM
What would you ask her ?
When are the corners getting filled in?

Keith_M
22-07-2014, 05:32 PM
What would you ask her ?

What does Petrie ACTUALLY do at Easter Road?

banarc7062
22-07-2014, 05:39 PM

Hopefully nothing nowadays except report back to STF:flag:

Pete
22-07-2014, 05:45 PM

He hand-delivers season tickets to the select few.

Pedantic_Hibee
22-07-2014, 07:07 PM
I've been getting some racy requests through private messages come to think of it. I just assumed it was wee Airdrie Jambo.......

Iggy Pope
22-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Might be worth her having one on the private members forum. Guaranteed would only be engaging with hibees and would encourage others to join (he said, having still not fixed up his own membership yet....)

Guaranteed?
Doubtful.

She might start looking at the Main Board in a different light though.

silverhibee
23-07-2014, 11:06 AM
She replied to my PM about moaning faced gits sitting behind the dug out on matchday clapping the opposition players off the pitch, not on her watch anymore, be warned Westie dudes.

The Green Goblin
23-07-2014, 12:42 PM
Guaranteed?
Doubtful.

She might start looking at the Main Board in a different light though.

Pretty sure you have to either be long established or have someone vouch for you if you want private membership on here. Could be wrong though.

Iggy Pope
23-07-2014, 01:15 PM
Pretty sure you have to either be long established or have someone vouch for you if you want private membership on here. Could be wrong though.

Think you might be wrong. They gave me one.
And to paraphrase Groucho, I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would have a member like me!

Someone could be on here donkeys without anyone knowing what team they support.........others used to get their username in a nice shade of pink.

FranckSuzy
23-07-2014, 01:15 PM
She replied to my PM about moaning faced gits sitting behind the dug out on matchday clapping the opposition players off the pitch, not on her watch anymore, be warned Westie dudes.

What about the 'older' guys, smoking funny cigarettes? :tee hee: