PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Football Supporters Survey

H18sry
22-07-2014, 12:08 PM
http://www.natcen-surveys.co.uk/footballinscotland/

Please fill in.

Dear Football Supporter,

We would like to invite you to take part in an online survey about your experiences of attending football matches in Scotland during the last football season (2013/14).

The survey has been commissioned by the Scottish Government as part of a wider project being carried out by ScotCen Social Research and the University of Stirling. This is the second stage of the research so you may have taken part in a similar survey last year.

We are interested in your experiences of attending football matches last season, as well as your views on what you regard as acceptable or unacceptable behaviour by supporters at football matches.

You can complete this survey whether you took part in last year’s survey or not.

Your participation is voluntary and all answers provided will be confidential.

The survey will take no longer than 15 minutes to complete. To take part please click on the link below.

http://www.natcen-surveys.co.uk/footballinscotland/

Yours sincerely,

Ian Simpson
Senior Researcher, ScotCen Social Research

One Day
22-07-2014, 09:09 PM
completed

Weststandwanab
22-07-2014, 09:14 PM
Me 2

Jonnyboy
22-07-2014, 09:26 PM
Done

IanM
22-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Done

Done

scuttle
22-07-2014, 09:49 PM
done

Nevi_SOL
22-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Done

GGTTH

Just Alf
22-07-2014, 10:28 PM
Done 2... There were a couple of q's around how well the "act" was being implemented... Didn't see a choice to say it wasn't! .... I'm thinking "The Rangers" and their jolly songs only some of which seemed to get picked up on... And as for the Follow, Follow board, they could populate a whole prison if something was actually done about it!

cabbageandribs1875
22-07-2014, 10:33 PM
Making negative reference to a person’s religious background or beliefs

if any currant bun says no games to that then they are deaf as well as ignorant

cabbageandribs1875
22-07-2014, 10:38 PM
did you feel threatened, worried or concerned about the behaviour of...

Players or coaching staff

only when Maurice Malpas was out of the dugout :(

so many Q's re: offensive songs etc etc, i hope they do one for the season after next when the govananters are back in the top flight

givescotlandfreedom
23-07-2014, 12:45 AM
Done.

NAE NOOKIE
23-07-2014, 11:31 PM
Done. But it seemed to me to be worded in such a way that the end result will be positive for the current legislation which is far too scattergun in its approach for my liking. A good idea used in a bad way at times.

Insults and lets call it banter are part and parcel of inter club rivalry all over the world. If its racist or sectarian kick it out and good riddance, but I cant for the life of me see whats wrong with calling a Current Bun a Hun or a weegie bassa.

oramhibee
24-07-2014, 12:19 AM
did you feel threatened, worried or concerned about the behaviour of...

Players or coaching staff

only when Maurice Malpas was out of the dugout :(

so many Q's re: offensive songs etc etc, i hope they do one for the season after next when the govananters are back in the top flight

What do you mean back? They have never been in the top flight!

oramhibee
24-07-2014, 12:20 AM
Done