PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Watch Sunday's Friendly in Style

RSS Bot
21-07-2014, 02:30 PM
Great value hospitality packages available

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140721/watch-sundays-friendly-in-style_2262950_4020400)

Pretty Boy
21-07-2014, 02:43 PM
£25 isn't bad imo.

Might consider it especially if my ST doesn't arrive in the next couple of days.

Phil D. Rolls
21-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Seems like a good deal. :agree:

GoldenEagle
21-07-2014, 02:46 PM
£25 seems reasonable for whats on offer imo.

Phil MaGlass
21-07-2014, 02:48 PM
pretty impressed, wish i was back for the game.

hfc rd
21-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Seems pretty decent.

dangermouse
21-07-2014, 03:10 PM
All Eighteen75 and Edinburgh Suite guests who have renewed their 14/15 Seasonal Membership will get this game for FREE otherwise this great value hospitality package is available for general sale at £25 per person.

A freebie for hospitality season ticket holders, Rod will be in a right 2 and 8. :greengrin

Emerald
21-07-2014, 03:12 PM
Seems not too bad but if Im reading it right ST holders pay the same as someone who has no ticket for the game. Its not a great offer for ST holders considering the game is free to them. Or am I reading it wrong?

happiehibbie
21-07-2014, 03:14 PM
All booked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ozyhibby
21-07-2014, 03:22 PM
A freebie for hospitality season ticket holders, Rod will be in a right 2 and 8. :greengrin

It's only free for those who have season tickets for those suites.

Ozyhibby
21-07-2014, 03:24 PM

Did you edit that or can I not read?
:-)

Emerald
21-07-2014, 03:31 PM
So following up my earlier post, it looks like a non season ticket holder can pay £25 and get the hospitality. Deduct the £10 ticket price and the hospitality costs him £15. Meanwhile someone who has purchased a ST is allowed into the game free but would have to pay an extra £25 for hospitality. This puts the ST holder £10 worse off than the person with no ST. Is that right?

Ozyhibby
21-07-2014, 03:34 PM
So following up my earlier post, it looks like a non season ticket holder can pay £25 and get the hospitality. Deduct the £10 ticket price and the hospitality costs him £15. Meanwhile someone who has purchased a ST is allowed into the game free but would have to pay an extra £25 for hospitality. This puts the ST holder £10 worse off than the person with no ST. Is that right?

Any time I've been to hospitality before the price of your season ticket is deducted from what you pay.

Emerald
21-07-2014, 03:37 PM
Any time I've been to hospitality before the price of your season ticket is deducted from what you pay.

It would make sense to do that. If the ST member have to pay £25, which doesn't seem that bad anyway, it still means they are paying for the game again. It's not the end of the world but I don't think ST holders should be given any more reason to be peeved at the moment.

happiehibbie
21-07-2014, 03:37 PM
The option is if you have renewed your Edinburgh suite ST you get in free if you want to go it cost 25 quid your ST is not valid FYI Edinburgh suite 1000 per seat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrRobot
21-07-2014, 04:40 PM

Either way it's a very good deal.

Emerald
21-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Either way it's a very good deal.
It is but it still rewards the guy who was having to pay £10 anyway rather than the ST holder. Its not a moan just an observation but as you say its still a good deal.

MrRobot
21-07-2014, 04:56 PM
It is but it still rewards the guy who was having to pay £10 anyway rather than the ST holder. Its not a moan just an observation but as you say its still a good deal.

Nah I deffo agree with you, it is more beneficial to the non ST holder but it's certainly a deal to take advantage of.

Unless we get beat, the meeting of the players may not go down so well and there may be a lot more people voicing their dissatisfaction to them :greengrin

Kojock
21-07-2014, 04:59 PM
£25 for a pint and a sandwich and watch a first division team ( sorry championship team) is shocking.

If you went into a cafe and had to pay £15 for a pint and a sandwich there would be an uproar.

iwasthere1972
21-07-2014, 05:06 PM
£25 for a pint and a sandwich and watch a first division team ( sorry championship team) is shocking.

· Arrival at West Stand from 12pm
· Match day host to keep you entertained throughout the day
· Executive seat to watch match
· Half time snacks
· Opportunity to meet players post-match
· Our new 'Fan of the Match' where we will enter all guests into a draw to win a bottle of bubbly which will be presented after the match by one of the current players

You missed all of the above out and it's not just any old sandwich it's a Hibernian Club Sandwich.

Good value if you ask me.

Kojock
21-07-2014, 05:11 PM
· Arrival at West Stand from 12pm
· Match day host to keep you entertained throughout the day
· Executive seat to watch match
· Half time snacks
· Opportunity to meet players post-match
· Our new 'Fan of the Match' where we will enter all guests into a draw to win a bottle of bubbly which will be presented after the match by one of the current players

You missed all of the above out and it's not just any old sandwich it's a Hibernian Club Sandwich.

Good value if you ask me.

Arrival at Loch Inn 11am
Mates to keep you amused.
A seat to watch the match £10
Half time snacks. Take your own.
Opportunity to Meet the players. That's if they decide to show up.
Fan of the day. Whoo Hoo.

Not good value if you ask me.

GoldenEagle
21-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Arrival at Loch Inn 11am

With you emailing hibs asking for a refund on your ST the club have to make some form of profit from games like this or you'll never get your money back.

Im sure the £25 will and does appeal to many fans.

MrRobot
22-07-2014, 09:29 AM
Arrival at Loch Inn 11am

Well don't purchase that ticket then. Problem solved :agree:

dp00
22-07-2014, 09:32 AM
Having done hospitality a few times , you get a programme , a pie at half time and a cup of tea. Add all that up and your at a £10 straight away

Pretty Boy
22-07-2014, 09:36 AM
Having done hospitality a few times , you get a programme , a pie at half time and a cup of tea. Add all that up and your at a £10 straight away

Some folk just love to have a pop at anything to do with Hibs.

An upgraded seat, meeting the players, pre match drink, club sandwich, half time snacks, a host and entry to a raffle for £25 is pretty good imo. OK, it's maybe not quite in the amazing value for money bracket but as far as these things go it's a pretty good deal.

JimBHibees
22-07-2014, 10:32 AM
Some folk just love to have a pop at anything to do with Hibs.

An upgraded seat, meeting the players, pre match drink, club sandwich, half time snacks, a host and entry to a raffle for £25 is pretty good imo. OK, it's maybe not quite in the amazing value for money bracket but as far as these things go it's a pretty good deal.

Agree seems fine to me, dont see it as being in anyway worthy of having a pop at it. It may raise some funds for the club which is surely a good thing.

Kojock
22-07-2014, 12:16 PM
Note to self - don't post on an empty head. Sorry about my stupid posts earlier in this thread. Was having a negative day yesterday.

Hedlund12
22-07-2014, 01:21 PM
Great deal - booked up x4. :thumbsup:

MrRobot
22-07-2014, 01:38 PM
Note to self - don't post on an empty head. Sorry about my stupid posts earlier in this thread. Was having a negative day yesterday.

You going hospitality then? :greengrin

Bristolhibby
22-07-2014, 03:16 PM
I have been critical in the past where I found the hospitality packages on offer at ER to be terrible value.

As you can see from my name I live in the South West of England, so don’t get to many games. When I get up, I like to make a day of it, meet the family have some beers, etc.

Boxing Day was always one of the days I aim to get up for. The amount of times whe have previously enquired about hospitality and we either get a) its not open or b) £60 for a carvery, access to a cash bar and a padded seat and programme. This always seemed a ripoff.

Compared to a stag do I want on in Newcastle, where we went to Sunderland v Bolton (EPL game), we got, padded premium seats, programme, access to a lounge with a cash bar, a free pint and a curry lunch, all for £40. Oh, and we didn’t have to put on a shirt and tie. Football shirts and colours welcome (not that we did as we didn’t support Sunderland).

Now if Hibs did this I am sure that we would go for it a lot more. Credit to Leeann and Hibs, I’d like to see more of this. Hospitality is an area that Hibs should be looking to exploit. Gone are the days of it only being the preserve of business men. Ordinary fans would love access to this. Now I’m sure the price of £25 is due to it being a pre season friendly, but I would spend say £40 to see Hibs v Rangers on Boxing day with a similar type of arrangement to Sunderlands.

J