PDA

View Full Version : New Green Training Top

Bobby's Cinema
19-07-2014, 09:14 AM
Anyone know if they are back in stock yet and worth the trip along? Was hoping to get one before my hols :aok:

Keith_M
19-07-2014, 09:30 AM
They're out of stock already? I thought they were only released about two weeks ago!?

Must be really popular.

Bobby's Cinema
19-07-2014, 09:41 AM
They're out of stock already? I thought they were only released about two weeks ago!?

Must be really popular.
They were, sold out in a few days.

They were meant to be back in around this time. My just nip along anyway, probably to find it shut on a Saturday :doh:

TheReg!
19-07-2014, 09:46 AM
I got one two weeks ago, really like it, it would have made a cracking Team top. £22 I think as well.

HoboHarry
19-07-2014, 11:06 AM
I took delivery of mine yesterday so they have some somewhere

marti1875
19-07-2014, 11:09 AM
They were, sold out in a few days.

They were meant to be back in around this time. My just nip along anyway, probably to find it shut on a Saturday :doh:

Well seeing you're on the internet posting on here surely the logical thing is to just go to the online shop and check what's available? :greengrin

Keith_M
19-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Well seeing you're on the internet posting on here surely the logical thing is to just go to the online shop and check what's available? :greengrin

I know that actually should be a good idea but they don't usually let you know it's out of stock on the Fishul Website.

It's possible they've got some in the shop but not available online and vice versa.

Bobby's Cinema
19-07-2014, 11:50 AM
that was very very nice. one left in the entire place and it was in my size :aok:

It will be coming up camp nou

Sean1875
19-07-2014, 12:04 PM
they told me about a week and a half ago it would be a couple weeks till they had more back in stock, but mine was delivered this time last week so they're obviously realising the demand! beautiful top as well whilst I'm at it.

Franck Stanton
19-07-2014, 01:08 PM
I have the top in green but like the same on in black , was at shop on Thursday and they were sold out, asked when they would be getting more and was told they are expecting more in their next delivery, however they didn't know when that would be.

HibeeMG
20-07-2014, 09:30 AM
they told me about a week and a half ago it would be a couple weeks till they had more back in stock, but mine was delivered this time last week so they're obviously realising the demand! beautiful top as well whilst I'm at it.

Ditto

hibsforeurope
21-07-2014, 11:41 AM
All sizes appear to be available online, does anyone know if the store has them in now also?

muz1875
21-07-2014, 02:42 PM
All sizes appear to be available online, does anyone know if the store has them in now also?

I phoned the store this morning, none in stock at the moment but getting more in this week, there's a delivery tomorrow and then on Thursday so will be one of those days.

Scorrie
21-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Got the black one last week. Really smart

ruthven_raiders
21-07-2014, 03:21 PM
I phoned the store this morning, none in stock at the moment but getting more in this week, there's a delivery tomorrow and then on Thursday so will be one of those days.

Hoping against hope I can get my daughter a hibs home top before we go on hols this Friday, the smallest tops they had last week was a 6-8yr old and she's 4. Guy in the shop said Saturday was delivery day for home tops. Home top looks smart without the logo and she wants her name on the back as her big brother has ha one every year since he was 1, poor boy lol

edinburghhibee
21-07-2014, 04:02 PM
I've been trying to get the white Nike polo shirt but it's not got a medium in stock on line emailed the shop about a week ago nothing back yet. Does anyone know how to order things for when they do come in?

emerald green
21-07-2014, 07:01 PM
Sounds like the club should get loads of these training tops into the store asap as they are clearly in great demand.

The club needs to get as much income as it can, and this sounds like a potential goldmine. I suspect many supporters will buy this in preference to the new shirt.

smurf
21-07-2014, 08:14 PM
I got one for my ten year old son. It wasn't out in display. Being assumptive I asked the staff to get me one from the stockroom. He did....

Franck Stanton
22-07-2014, 07:10 PM
Anyone know if the training top is now in stock ? Still showing as "No Stock" on internet shopping. Seems a bit of a farse as there is such a high demand for them, lot of people wanting them before going on holiday, - lost out on quite a few sales.

Squealing pig
23-07-2014, 05:20 AM
Ordered mines on Monday c when it comes lol

DAVE1875
24-07-2014, 11:29 AM
My black long sleeved arrived today. Very smart top and so glad there's not a sponsor on it.

Went for black so I could wear it under my work uniform when the weather turns colder. So glad that both the Badge & Nike swoosh are stitched on so no chance of pealing.

Also noticed it's got thumb holes in the cuffs :tee hee:

edit: how come the short sleeved have white collars whilst the long sleeved don't?

Squealing pig
24-07-2014, 04:09 PM
Green training top arrived today over the moon it's mint for 22 quid would pay 50 for it