PDA

View Full Version : Cody Mulhall

Leitherhibs
19-07-2014, 08:46 AM
I hear this lad is doing well in his rehab from a serious injuiry which ended last season very prematurely for him. Hes expected to be back in full training in the next couple of weeks. Do people think he could make the jump into the first team this season? He had a lot of rave reviews before the injuiry in october, Stubbs has certainly confirmed hes willing to give youth a chance.

Phil D. Rolls
19-07-2014, 08:47 AM
I hear this lad is doing well in his rehab from a serious injuiry which ended last season very prematurely for him. Hes expected to be back in full training in the next couple of weeks. Do people think he could make the jump into the first team this season? He had a lot of rave reviews before the injuiry in october, Stubbs has certainly confirmed hes willing to give youth a chance.

Never heard of him.

AlbertK86
19-07-2014, 08:53 AM
Certainly seems to be a prospect

Despite injury still won Rep of Ireland U17 POY

Was doing well prior to injury but may take him a bit to get back in his stride

Billy Whizz
19-07-2014, 08:54 AM
Never heard of him.

You obviously don't get out and about to watch the younger Hibs players. He's going to be a good one

Leitherhibs
Never heard of him.

Thanks for the insight.

JimBHibees
Never heard of him.

Very promising young Irish player who did ACL last year. Hopefully he can come back bigger and stronger.

Phil D. Rolls
19-07-2014, 08:56 AM
Thanks for the insight.

Just wonder what the interest is, in an as yet unknown player.

Phil D. Rolls
19-07-2014, 08:57 AM
Very promising young Irish player who did ACL last year. Hopefully he can come back bigger and stronger.

We certainly need players to come through. I take it he's the best of the bunch?

Leitherhibs
19-07-2014, 09:00 AM

Unknown to you, not to others on the forum it would seem.

JimBHibees
19-07-2014, 09:02 AM
We certainly need players to come through. I take it he's the best of the bunch?

Never seen him play but the word is he is promising. Think Roy Keane when Irish assistant was asking how he was getting on. Will take a lot of time to get over an ACL though.

Phil D. Rolls
19-07-2014, 09:03 AM
Unknown to you, not to others on the forum it would seem.

Yes, this is the place to find things out. I'd wager there are quite a few in here that don't share the same interest in what is happening at youth level. It's nice to hear who the prospects are though, why they are prospects, and why people tout their names.m

Dont take it so personally, I'm not getting at anybody. I just wondered why his name is coming up.

Phil D. Rolls
19-07-2014, 09:05 AM
Never seen him play but the word is he is promising. Think Roy Keane when Irish assistant was asking how he was getting on. Will take a lot of time to get over an ACL though.

Not too well up on injuries, but IIRC that was what did Leveins career in. Is the lad that good that Hibs will wait, when he might never get back to his potential?

Leitherhibs
19-07-2014, 09:16 AM
Yes, this is the place to find things out. I'd wager there are quite a few in here that don't share the same interest in what is happening at youth level. It's nice to hear who the prospects are though, why they are prospects, and why people tout their names.m

Dont take it so personally, I'm not getting at anybody. I just wondered why his name is coming up.

Didnt take it personally mate, just pointing out hes known to many posters on here and there was a number of threads about him early last season before he was unfortunate enough to get a particularly nasty injury. I've only seen 20-30 mins of the lad playing so i was keen to understand others opinion on him. Hes still only 17 so i'd hope the club can take their time with this one.

Phil D. Rolls
19-07-2014, 09:19 AM
Didnt take it personally mate, just pointing out hes known to many posters on here and there was a number of threads about him early last season before he was unfortunate enough to get a particularly nasty injury. I've only seen 20-30 mins of the lad playing so i was keen to understand others opinion on him. Hes still only 17 so i'd hope the club can take their time with this one.

Thanks, interesting to hear about him.

JimBHibees
19-07-2014, 09:23 AM
Not too well up on injuries, but IIRC that was what did Leveins career in. Is the lad that good that Hibs will wait, when he might never get back to his potential?

Yes it is the same as Leveins however medical advancements mean much more likely to get back to your best.

Phil D. Rolls
19-07-2014, 09:28 AM
Yes it is the same as Leveins however medical advancements mean much more likely to get back to your best.

Good to know.

Ronniekirk
19-07-2014, 09:31 AM
With lack of quality signings coming in so far we are looking to see if any promising youths could break through He was a Fenlon signing and hit the ground running re goals scored A bit like Curtis Byrne did when youth team did the double and he was main man for scoring .
But just coming back from a serious injury so don't think we can look to him for answers yet but agree with Billy Whizz if he can fully recover he is a good prospect . think two young Irish guys signed at same time can't remember other one .

Leitherhibs
19-07-2014, 09:32 AM
With lack of quality signings coming in so far we are looking to see if any promising youths could break through He was a Fenlon signing and hit the ground running re goals scored A bit like Curtis Byrne did when youth team did the double and he was main man for scoring .
But just coming back from a serious injury so don't think we can look to him for answers yet but agree with Billy Whizz if he can fully recover he is a good prospect . think two young Irish guys signed at same time can't remember other one .

Think other one is McCaffrey?
http://youtu.be/tw2RMSTZr7c

Ronniekirk
19-07-2014, 09:34 AM
Think other one is McCaffrey?
http://youtu.be/tw2RMSTZr7c
Thanks as soon as saw name remembered it

patch1875
19-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Tim Clancy told me he was a brilliant prospect must have put his curse on him.

Mibbes Aye
19-07-2014, 07:48 PM

I've seen a bit of him. He looked the part, certainly to a greater extent than his peers. Having said that, it's still a huge leap to making it and performing consistently at say SPL level, let alone further, and I've seen guys who I thought could make it, and were looking outstanding, fail to break through

truehibernian
19-07-2014, 08:27 PM
Tim Clancy told me he was a brilliant prospect must have put his curse on him.

You sure Tim wasn't talking about himself patch ? Guy thinks he's all that after all - a player who I hope toils to find a club (Clancy) - groins made of mashed potato, nae heart, nae fight, despite him talking a good game :agree:

Hibernia Na Eir
19-07-2014, 08:31 PM
This is good news for young Cody.

HoboHarry
20-07-2014, 12:28 AM
I live in Kansas City and attend very few games and I know who he is.

Billychaotic182
20-07-2014, 10:05 AM
Rangers Defender Darren McGregor done in both his ACL and he came back.

Phil D. Rolls
20-07-2014, 10:16 AM

So do I now. The Internet, eh, where did we get information before it was invented. :wink:

HoboHarry
20-07-2014, 12:47 PM
So do I now. The Internet, eh, where did we get information before it was invented. :wink:
Do you really live in Kansas City? Or was that sarcasm?

sidjames
20-07-2014, 12:50 PM

Never heard of it.

Phil D. Rolls
20-07-2014, 01:02 PM
Do you really live in Kansas City? Or was that sarcasm?

The second part was, I'll hold my hands up to that. I meant that I know who CM is now, as a result of this thread.

HoboHarry
20-07-2014, 01:06 PM
The second part was, I'll hold my hands up to that. I meant that I know who CM is now, as a result of this thread.
OK I misread the post. Thought for a moment there was another Hibee in Kansas City.