PDA

View Full Version : David Southern....

Mikey09
18-07-2014, 11:13 PM
Why no SFA investigation into his wrong doings and blatant lies as part of the cheats?? Or have I missed something and the SFA found that they were "Self sufficient"??

crash
19-07-2014, 07:16 AM
Why no SFA investigation into his wrong doings and blatant lies as part of the cheats?? Or have I missed something and the SFA found that they were "Self sufficient"??

I think you will find that the president of the SFA would not be overly keen to launch any investigation given his involvement with the cheats over the period.

greenginger
19-07-2014, 08:36 AM
Now that Southern is no longer with the Yams, I wonder if he would like to give the inside story to a journalist who would ask the important questions and get real answers.

I know he would'nt want to incriminate himself, but he was'nt a Yam director really just an employee .

Know any Journos who would like a story of theft, deceit and cheating in Scottish Football ?

Thought not !

Billy Whizz
19-07-2014, 08:40 AM
Now that Southern is no longer with the Yams, I wonder if he would like to give the inside story to a journalist who would ask the important questions and get real answers.

I know he would'nt want to incriminate himself, but he was'nt a Yam director really just an employee .

Know any Journos who would like a story of theft, deceit and cheating in Scottish Football ?

Thought not !

He's still at Tynie I gather, working his notice period

H18sry
19-07-2014, 08:42 AM

Thought not !

That channel 4 geezer might, but l can't mind his name Thomson l think :confused:

Turkish Green
19-07-2014, 09:24 AM
If he hasn't signed a confidentiality agreement then he should be writing a book on the Romanovs.

Kato
19-07-2014, 10:13 AM
His whole involvement, including over-seeing an illegal share issue, telling lies to the Hearts fans and Hearts press about being "self-sufficient" and signing players for Hearts on wages which they clearly could not afford or sustain will be swept under the already bulging carpet of the Scottish Football Establishment.

Doubt there will even be a mention of the Romanov's from him never mind a book.

jacomo
19-07-2014, 01:32 PM
He's still at Tynie I gather, working his notice period

No doubt he'll be getting those share certificates issued before he leaves. Always good to tie up any loose ends before leaving a job.

CropleyWasGod
19-07-2014, 01:34 PM

TBH, it's not really the business of the SFA.

The police, on the other hand..........................:cb

emerald green
19-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Nothing will be done. He will walk away, like all the rest of them, as if nothing had happened.

After all, HOMFC are "debt free" now. Makes me want to puke.

CropleyWasGod
19-07-2014, 01:47 PM
Nothing will be done. He will walk away, like all the rest of them, as if nothing had happened.

After all, HOMFC are "debt free" now. Makes me want to puke.

The police are duty bound to act if a complaint is made. It's unlikely, though, that anyone defrauded by the share non-issue will complain.

greenginger
19-07-2014, 01:53 PM
The police are duty bound to act if a complaint is made. It's unlikely, though, that anyone defrauded by the share non-issue will complain.

I think FoH/Bidco have said they will issue the share certificates when they get round to it.

Another million odd shares won't make any difference to overall control at the PBS.

I wonder what the Milan fashion queen is doing with her shares ?

CropleyWasGod
19-07-2014, 02:01 PM
I think FoH/Bidco have said they will issue the share certificates when they get round to it.

Another million odd shares won't make any difference to overall control at the PBS.

In which case, DS has no case to answer.

emerald green
19-07-2014, 05:47 PM

:agree: and that's why I think nothing will be done. I'm no expert on these matters, but are the shares now worthless?

CropleyWasGod
19-07-2014, 05:54 PM
:agree: and that's why I think nothing will be done. I'm no expert on these matters, but are the shares now worthless?
See GGs post above. It sounds like they will be issued properly.

As for whether they are worthless, they have the same value as the supporter shares in Hibs.....emotional, but probably no financial.

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-07-2014, 05:59 PM

What does this mean?

emerald green
19-07-2014, 06:09 PM
See GGs post above. It sounds like they will be issued properly.

As for whether they are worthless, they have the same value as the supporter shares in Hibs.....emotional, but probably no financial.

OK thanks for that.

brog
19-07-2014, 06:15 PM
Well the EEN reads a thread on here & immediately publishes an article saying Hibs fans hate our new strip. Meanwhile we have a conspiracy of silence over Southern's fabrications & Yams purloining of £30m. Priorities huh!

Hibernia Na Eir
19-07-2014, 08:20 PM
Looking forward to their Big Cheque from the administrators.

Im sure Mr Jackson would've enjoyed invoicing that one :-)