PDA

View Full Version : Selkirk v hibs 30th July, 7pm Ko

mackie77
18-07-2014, 06:59 PM
On behave of my good friend and Selkirk manager Steve Forrest I Just want to say a big thanks to Hibs for agreeing to play Selkirk on 30th July 6.45pm Ko. Like most lowland clubs they need as much help as possible to keep there club going. Steve and lots of people involved at the club are massive hibs fans they would like as many people as possible to come along and support the Hibees and in doing so help Selkirk play on for many years to come.
Prices are £7 adults £3 kids/oaps
Hopefully they get a good turnout thanks again!!!

Hermit Crab
18-07-2014, 07:03 PM
On behave of my good friend and Selkirk manager Steve Forrest I Just want to say a big thanks to Hibs for agreeing to play Selkirk on 30th July 7pm Ko. Like most lowland clubs they need as much help as possible to keep there club going. Steve and lots of people involved at the club are massive hibs fans they would like as many people as possible to come along and support the Hibees and in doing so help Selkirk play on for many years to come.

Thought we were away to east fife that night?:confused:

Jonnyboy
18-07-2014, 07:09 PM

On the fishy site as a 'Hibs eleven' HC

mackie77
18-07-2014, 07:10 PM
They are playing east fife that night also, I'm trying to find out what team hibs are sending down to Selkirk

Hermit Crab
18-07-2014, 07:13 PM
On the fishy site as a 'Hibs eleven' HC

They are playing east fife that night also, I'm trying to find out what team hibs are sending down to Selkirk

:aok:

mackie77
18-07-2014, 07:16 PM

Baldy Foghorn
18-07-2014, 07:55 PM

An under 20 side I would think. Our big hitters will be in Methill:greengrin

SMAXXA
18-07-2014, 08:00 PM
Hibs are also sending down a team to play haddington athletic juniors next Sunday to play in a guys testimonial. It's the u20s James team I believe.

Iggy Pope
18-07-2014, 08:20 PM
Hibs are also sending down a team to play haddington athletic juniors next Sunday to play in a guys testimonial. It's the u20s James team I believe.

Sunday coming or Sunday 27th?

Baldy Foghorn
18-07-2014, 09:41 PM
Sunday coming or Sunday 27th?

27th, same day as we play Dundee Utd

Mikey09
18-07-2014, 09:45 PM
If it's anything like the teams Hibs have sent in the past to play Selkirk they will say it's there 20's but will be a couple of them with the rest made up of 15 and 16 year olds....

FranckSuzy
18-07-2014, 09:47 PM
On behave of my good friend and Selkirk manager Steve Forrest I Just want to say a big thanks to Hibs for agreeing to play Selkirk on 30th July 6.45pm Ko. Like most lowland clubs they need as much help as possible to keep there club going. Steve and lots of people involved at the club are massive hibs fans they would like as many people as possible to come along and support the Hibees and in doing so help Selkirk play on for many years to come.

Nice touch again from Hibs as they did the same with Vale of Leithen :agree: Here's hoping you get a good turnout and good luck for the season ahead :aok:

Mibbes Aye
19-07-2014, 07:28 PM
If it's anything like the teams Hibs have sent in the past to play Selkirk they will say it's there 20's but will be a couple of them with the rest made up of 15 and 16 year olds....

Can't remember if I made it to Yarrow Park the last time Hibs were there, but the time previous they played the likes of Jordan Cropley and Lee Currie just prior to them getting blooded in the first team, albeit in friendlies/pre-season.

It's anyone's guess as to who Hibs will field but at worst you will get a look at the guys who are hopefuls for coming through, and going by our EOS performances, it will be a good watch. And maybe, just maybe, you will get the chance to see someone who turns into a Steven Fletcher, Derek Riordan or Scott Brown.

What's not to like? :greengrin

Iggy Pope
20-07-2014, 08:38 PM
27th, same day as we play Dundee Utd

Ta. Lucky I have an omnipresence. They are not half making it difficult for mortals.