PDA

View Full Version : EEN -Hibs stories..Jambo trolls!

Moon unit
18-07-2014, 05:09 PM
Every Hibs story that features in the EEN is littered with the low life "5-1"...blah blah! Trolls.
would it not be better if Edina's evening rag, stopped these half wits from posting?
might be questioned that it may stop genuine Hibbies making a valid point...but they are normally outnumbered 10-1 by the brain dead posting vomit!

Mark79
18-07-2014, 05:11 PM
Never read that rag.

Geo_1875
18-07-2014, 05:11 PM
Half the trolls are EEN employees who are actively encouraged to "contribute".

Keith_M
18-07-2014, 05:17 PM
'Prof 51' must be the worst. I imagine him as some 14 year old boy that never leaves his bedroom.

CorrieHibs
18-07-2014, 05:17 PM
I was just discussing this with mate. Every Hibs story in the EEN they post on. So I looked at hearts stories to see if any Hibs fans posted on them......surprise, surprise couldn't find any. Must be a "big team" mentality!

Hank Schrader
18-07-2014, 05:22 PM
I pity them. They are clearly a bunch of morons who don't have any real friends so they spend their time posting drivel on EEN articles as they have no real conversation with actual humans.

emerald green
18-07-2014, 05:29 PM
It's the same brain-dead sad cases, day in day out. It's almost as if it's pre-planned and organised. The minute a story appears about Hibs, they are all over it within seconds posting a load of s****. Very strange.

Some of it is not just "banter". It goes way beyond that in a lot of cases. You can tell that some of it comes from pure hatred of all things connected or associated with HFC.

I stopped buying that rag years ago, but if I check out a story on my phone now and then, there they all are, the same mutants all the time. There's one total bigot/roaster in particular who I bet wouldn't dare say some of the stuff he posts to a Hibs fan face to face.

Weir7
18-07-2014, 05:30 PM
'Prof 51' must be the worst. I imagine him as some 14 year old boy that never leaves his bedroom.

Or his mums bed

emerald green
18-07-2014, 05:31 PM

:agree: Yep he's the one I'm referring to in my post above.

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-07-2014, 05:36 PM

He's my number one pet hate, and that fud that keeps putting the hand signs 5-1 up, WTF?

The reason apparently is the fact that we wanted them dead and buried and contacted the Liths to protest about them.

**** them I say the most disgraceful episode in Edinburgh's sport history and 35 million quid written off by a funny handshake and a phone call.

And they are still frittering away supporters money in an endless effort to be a "big team"

:yawn:

macd123
18-07-2014, 05:53 PM
I was just discussing this with mate. Every Hibs story in the EEN they post on. So I looked at hearts stories to see if any Hibs fans posted on them......surprise, surprise couldn't find any. Must be a "big team" mentality!

We have guys that do it too, it's pretty sad. It's not worth reading or posting on EEN articles unless you like that sort of thing.

heretoday
18-07-2014, 07:33 PM
It's all "banter" I suppose although of a low level.

greenginger
18-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Ask the Yams when they expect to start robbing charities again and if they ever intend to pay their football creditors from last season.

sesoim
18-07-2014, 09:15 PM
Every Hibs story that features in the EEN is littered with the low life "5-1"...blah blah! Trolls.
would it not be better if Edina's evening rag, stopped these half wits from posting?
might be questioned that it may stop genuine Hibbies making a valid point...but they are normally outnumbered 10-1 by the brain dead posting vomit!

Totally agree.

boab1875
18-07-2014, 11:40 PM

why do you care? 5-1 didn't happen as they cheated

givescotlandfreedom
19-07-2014, 12:49 AM

True Bob. I'd rather we hadn't robbed from charities, fleeced industries such as the ambulance service, the police and countless other small firms and dodged tax all while making sure their two paedos were paid and have a club we can be proud of whose only crime is to not have won enough games. Any merrick that still tries to cling onto to that is showing their class IMO.

Kaiser1962
19-07-2014, 06:26 AM
Ask the Yams when they expect to start robbing charities again and if they ever intend to pay their football creditors from last season.

I think 51 means that for every £1 they gave to charity they took £51 out. Unfortunately the £1 they donated wasn't theirs either.

Phil D. Rolls
19-07-2014, 07:34 AM

:whistle:

ekhibee
19-07-2014, 01:28 PM
It's the same brain-dead sad cases, day in day out. It's almost as if it's pre-planned and organised. The minute a story appears about Hibs, they are all over it within seconds posting a load of s****. Very strange.

Some of it is not just "banter". It goes way beyond that in a lot of cases. You can tell that some of it comes from pure hatred of all things connected or associated with HFC.

I stopped buying that rag years ago, but if I check out a story on my phone now and then, there they all are, the same mutants all the time. There's one total bigot/roaster in particular who I bet wouldn't dare say some of the stuff he posts to a Hibs fan face to face.
Yep, totally agree. I made the mistake a couple of months ago of joining Pie and Bovril, I'm sure the same parasites were on there too. I don't go anywhere near it now.

mjhibby
19-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Yep, totally agree. I made the mistake a couple of months ago of joining Pie and Bovril, I'm sure the same parasites were on there too. I don't go anywhere near it now.

It's pointless trying to reason with them as they are incapable of any rational thoughts.

ekhibee
19-07-2014, 01:42 PM
It's pointless trying to reason with them as they are incapable of any rational thoughts.
Yes, I noticed that almost straight away. They make comments that are designed to draw you in to an argument then their pals from Dross County and Motherwell chip in too. After my initial response I saw what was happening and left. Some of them don't have Hearts as their team, just Scotland, but it's blatently apparent that they're Yams.

kaimendhibs
19-07-2014, 02:10 PM
True Bob. I'd rather we hadn't robbed from charities, fleeced industries such as the ambulance service, the police and countless other small firms and dodged tax all while making sure their two paedos were paid and have a club we can be proud of whose only crime is to not have won enough games. Any merrick that still tries to cling onto to that is showing their class IMO.

Well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kaimendhibs
19-07-2014, 02:12 PM

I made the same mistake, won't ever look at it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deansy
19-07-2014, 02:48 PM
It's a compliment to Hibs - even after 30+ years of having the upper-hand thanks to playing at being a 'Big-team with other people's money', they STILL know who THE team in Edinburgh is !. No matter what, that fact always haunts them hence the constant trolling.

heretoday
19-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Best to steer clear of the E News message boards. I get annoyed enough reading some of the views on this site!

Paisley Hibby
19-07-2014, 07:19 PM

Haven't looked for a while but from what I remember it's mostly lowest common denominator rubbish posted by desperate folk who've had a sense of humour bypass. Actually, come to think of it, that's quite a good description of the average Jambo :greengrin

CraigHibee
19-07-2014, 07:50 PM

i dont bother reading the comments after the stories, just full of jambo teapots that have probably never graced the pink bus shelter in years!

Hibernia Na Eir
19-07-2014, 08:10 PM
Who ACTUALLY still purchases papers these days? !!

honestly, what a waste of money.

Internet way forward.

If you hate the EEN (or the red tops) then stop buying them.

SEEMPLZ