PDA

View Full Version : Butcher to Blackpool

LancsHibs
18-07-2014, 02:58 PM
Just noticed an their fans forum that someone's posting that TB is meeting with their chairman today as a possible replacement when their manager Jose Riga walks. For those who are unaware BFC are in a shambolic state with only 8 players and no goalkeeper, imagine that!! The manager only appointed last month is threatening to walk and Butcher could be being lined up:eek: Sorry don't know how to do a link but it's avftt messageboard if anyone wants to check!

blackpoolhibs
18-07-2014, 03:00 PM
Yes please, its just what these pricks need. :greengrin

Keith_M
18-07-2014, 03:03 PM
Yes please, its just what these pricks need. :greengrin

Just how much do you hate the club that you would wish Butcher on them?

:bitchy:

LancsHibs
18-07-2014, 03:03 PM
I can seriously see Oyston going for this!

Hibeesmad
18-07-2014, 03:04 PM
If they think 8 is low then they are in for a shock if Butcher joins

Stevie Reid
18-07-2014, 03:15 PM
Would get him off the wage bill here. Hope they appoint him.

Dave-O
18-07-2014, 03:17 PM

First thing that crossed my mind Stevie....:greengrin

Islington Hibs
18-07-2014, 03:18 PM
lucky Blackpool

Nevi_SOL
18-07-2014, 03:19 PM

Same

GGTTH

blackpoolhibs
18-07-2014, 03:23 PM
You obviously dont know Oyston, he'd probably still ask Hibs for a pay off for taking him. Makes Petrie look like Viv Nicholson, one for the old ones there. :wink:

The Leith Dutch
18-07-2014, 03:24 PM
If they think 8 is low then they are in for a shock if Butcher joins

Butcher only needs four players - one to hoof it forward, one to not win the ball from the hoof, one to miss the tackle from the resulting attack and one to pick it out the net. He should totally publish a pamphlet with everything he knows about football.

darwenhibby
18-07-2014, 03:27 PM
You obviously dont know Oyston, he'd probably still ask Hibs for a pay off for taking him. Makes Petrie look like Viv Nicholson, one for the old ones there. :wink:

Its a day out for the lancashire hibs on his home debut if he gets the gig!!

Oh silly me fancy friends only invited no doubt:greengrin

Pete
18-07-2014, 03:29 PM
If he needs to build a squad then it could work in his favour. He can bring in players who he rates, will play his way and will bust a gut for him.

I wonder if he'll come in for Marsella. I can't see it working without him finding players like he did for ICT.

stantonhibby
18-07-2014, 03:30 PM

Spend spend spend !!

LancashireHibby
18-07-2014, 03:32 PM
Oyston must be banking on the Zombie Huns of Blackpool piling through the gates.

Weststandwanab
18-07-2014, 04:05 PM
First thing that crossed my mind Stevie....:greengrin

And mine. Come on Blackpool make it happen.

Heedersnvolleys
18-07-2014, 04:06 PM
What did he not get New Zealand job? If he canny get that job he must be *****€

Gala Foxes
18-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Hope it goes through, it would get the incompetent clown off our wage bill along with his equally dumb sidekick

BOB MARLEYS DUG
18-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Good luck Blackpool...

down-the-slope
18-07-2014, 05:04 PM
Just how much do you hate the club that you would wish Butcher on them?

:bitchy:

I love the Club and so think that it would be great for them

(*The Club being Hibs and benefit being wages saved as soon as he's employed elsewhere.....time for people to get on the Blackpool Forums and convince them it was all a horrible error to have let him go and all our previous CEO (Now Chairman) fault:greengrin)

Bostonhibby
18-07-2014, 05:16 PM
Butcher to Blackpool. What as? Not even panto season

Winston Ingram
18-07-2014, 05:45 PM

:agree:

Winston Ingram
18-07-2014, 05:49 PM
Shocking the treatment Terry Butcher is getting from a minority of fans.
Terry had a vision for the club and had players lined up who were ready to fight for the jersey.
He deployed the only tactics the players he had at his disposal were capable of.
We were already on a downward slope and try as he might, the task was just too big, even for him.

If any of the Blackpool board are checking this forum, Terry's all gold, just the man to stop a flakey performance and will attract a galaxy of stars.

This :whistle:

Northernhibee
18-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Terry had a vision for the club and had players lined up who were ready to fight for the jersey.
He deployed the only tactics the players he had at his disposal were capable of.
We were already on a downward slope and try as he might, the task was just too big, even for him.

If any of the Blackpool board are checking this forum, Terry's all gold, just the man to stop a flakey performance and will attract a galaxy of stars.

He's a wonderful, wonderful man and I'd have him as Hibs manager anyday. I really hope that another club like Blackpool don't come along and get the coup of the century :wink:

The_Horde
18-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Would be a good appointment for them. He knows many players In the lower leagues who could step up and do the business for them and he's got hardly any players there he can piss off.

Bostonhibby
18-07-2014, 06:08 PM
;4100495']Would be a good appointment for them. He knows many players In the lower leagues who could step up and do the business for them and he's got hardly any players there he can piss off.

Yep, but as they haven't got a pot to piss in would he be able to recruit someone to swear at the players and fans or will he do it himself for the sake of the club?

Bostonhibby
18-07-2014, 06:10 PM

He'll do for me, just the sort of leader Rod told us we were looking for. Can we get together a fighting fund to resist Blackpools overtures? Unfortunately I will be out to lunch whenever it kicks off but am there in spirit.

banarc7062
18-07-2014, 06:45 PM

My thoughts exactly....B'pool will be very lucky to get such a tactically aware manager, great motivator and presents a united front to the media. Great asset to Blackpool, I hope.:flag:

blackpoolhibs
18-07-2014, 06:47 PM
Panic over, apparently its to replace this.

geohibby
18-07-2014, 06:54 PM
Butcher only needs four players - one to hoof it forward, one to not win the ball from the hoof, one to miss the tackle from the resulting attack and one to pick it out the net. He should totally publish a pamphlet with everything he knows about football.

classic

Gerard
18-07-2014, 06:56 PM
I hope TB gets a :wink:new job soon:wink: The sooner the better

Billy Whizz
18-07-2014, 06:57 PM
I think he would do well at Blackpool, and he'll need Mo Malpas beside him too

greenlex
18-07-2014, 07:06 PM
He better not come back to Hibs and try and nick our stars on the cheap!!!!!

Robinho08
18-07-2014, 07:40 PM

This.

(((Fergus)))
18-07-2014, 08:04 PM

:top marks Ignore all the other WUMs on this thread.

Forza Fred
18-07-2014, 10:39 PM

I always wondered where Joe Keenan ended up

Michael
18-07-2014, 11:38 PM
He better not come back to Hibs and try and nick our stars on the cheap!!!!!

All zero of them!

Jones28
19-07-2014, 01:01 AM

A manager who can't squeeze one win in nineteen should be sacked from any club, regardless of the players.

TowerHibs
19-07-2014, 05:03 AM
A manager who can't squeeze one win in nineteen should be sacked from any club, regardless of the players.

Hahaha

3pm
19-07-2014, 08:48 AM
There is no way Butcher will end up at Blackpool.

keep the faith
19-07-2014, 08:58 AM

Hehe!! 😁

Phil D. Rolls
19-07-2014, 09:00 AM

It was no picnic for him at Hibs, but he certainly sent a ripple of fear through the squad.

The Leith Dutch
19-07-2014, 10:19 AM

****** me. Dave McPherson finally got a haircut.

LancsHibs
19-07-2014, 10:41 AM
There is no way Butcher will end up at Blackpool.

Don't spoil the fun:wink:

iwasthere1972
19-07-2014, 12:18 PM
Blackpool fans will know what a real Big Dipper is if Butcher joins them. At least the piers would be busy all year round.....well the end of them anyway.

Pretty Boy
19-07-2014, 12:46 PM
The only Hibs manager I love more than Butcher is Calderwood.

Both master tacticians with a modern and dynamic football philosophy.

Hope he gets the Blackpool job as he really deserces it. Top guy.

Bostonhibby
19-07-2014, 02:13 PM

:agree:If Calderwood is out on his ear again maybe a Coco and Big Tel dream team is the answer for Blackpool?

Hibernia Na Eir
19-07-2014, 02:43 PM
wonga, butcher and Blackpool. heaven together.

Hibernia Na Eir
19-07-2014, 02:44 PM
I forgot to add, Butcher is a Hun TOSSER.

EdinMike
19-07-2014, 04:06 PM
:agree:If Calderwood is out on his ear again maybe a Coco and Big Tel dream team is the answer for Blackpool?

Hmmm, it just might work... :hmmm:

Hibby_G
19-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Just noticed an their fans forum that someone's posting that TB is meeting with their chairman today as a possible replacement when their manager Jose Riga walks. For those who are unaware BFC are in a shambolic state with only 8 players and no goalkeeper, imagine that!! The manager only appointed last month is threatening to walk and Butcher could be being lined up:eek: Sorry don't know how to do a link but it's avftt messageboard if anyone wants to check!

Hope he goes then we dont have to pay his wages

iwasthere1972
19-07-2014, 04:23 PM

Tending his garden might be all he's capable of doing unless he's told all the plants that they're out at the end of the season. Probably gets Malpas along to swear at all the plants.

blackpoolhibs
19-07-2014, 05:24 PM
Tending his garden might be all he's capable of doing unless he's told all the plants that they're out at the end of the season. Probably gets Malpas along to swear at all the plants.

Maybe he could start with these?

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/hot-topics/71196-harden-off-your-knobweed-bbc.html

SaulGoodman
19-07-2014, 05:39 PM
Top top man, completely gutted when that arse Dempster decided to sack him. Tried his best to keep us up.

Still remember the thousands that turned up to wish him away.

iwasthere1972
19-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Maybe he could start with these?

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/hot-topics/71196-harden-off-your-knobweed-bbc.html

I'm now wondering what you were looking for on T'internet for that site to come up. :greengrin

Northernhibee
19-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Top top man, completely gutted when that arse Dempster decided to sack him. Tried his best to keep us up.

Still remember the thousands that turned up to wish him away.

Yep, we were all sick of being a pedestrian, mid table team and he did his absolute best to change that, in fact he was very successful at that.

Eyrie
19-07-2014, 10:15 PM
Blackpool should be alerted to the fact that appointing Butcher guarantees playing in the Championship after his first season is over, so he's just what they need to avoid the drop to League One.

Baader
20-07-2014, 06:13 AM
If they are looking for clowns at the end of the South Pier I can't think of anyone better...

Phil D. Rolls
20-07-2014, 12:40 PM

I wouldn't rate him as highly as that, but he's definitely in the Jim Duffy/ Bobby Williamson class.

I forgot to add, Butcher is a Hun TOSSER.

:loser:

hfc rd
21-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Was having a discussion with my mates and we were wondering, would TB still be in charge at Hibs if we had beaten Hamilton in the play-off or would LD still have sacked him?

HappyAsHellas
21-07-2014, 02:57 PM
A lot of people got upset about how long it took for LD to sack him, but I think she'd have emptied him either way. She took her time and waited till holidays had finished then effectively re interviewed the man for his own position. To me, that looks like she does have a vision, and if you don't sign up then you get shipped out. Hopefully, we will be rewarded with a good season ahead.

Alfred E Newman
21-07-2014, 08:01 PM

I think this rumour is linked to Big Terry supposedly taking over from the Laughing Clown at the Pleasure Beach and Malpas going on display at Louis Tussauds Wax works.