PDA

View Full Version : Goals

Hibeesmad
17-07-2014, 11:48 PM
I know that we have played lower teams but in Stubbs's first 2 games in charge we have scored more goals than Butcher's first 7 games in charge. Hopefully we will see many goals going into the oppositions net this season, starting with the Huns on the 5th August

Ronniekirk
18-07-2014, 07:37 PM
I know that we have played lower teams but in Stubbs's first 2 games in charge we have scored more goals than Butcher's first 7 games in charge. Hopefully we will see many goals going into the oppositions net this season, starting with the Huns on the 5th August
Hope you are right but you have missed out the 0. 0 Draw with Dunfermline who are the type of team we are more likely to be playing .

California-Hibs
18-07-2014, 08:30 PM
Hope you are right but you have missed out the 0. 0 Draw with Dunfermline who are the type of team we are more likely to be playing .

Wasn't there but, missed penalty, bat hit (twice?) aswel as many other chances I think points to us being rather unlucky and on another day would have walked away 3/4-0 winners.

weecounty hibby
18-07-2014, 08:41 PM
Wasn't there but, missed penalty, bat hit (twice?) aswel as many other chances I think points to us being rather unlucky and on another day would have walked away 3/4-0 winners.

It was a seagull that got hit, not a bat!!!

Sir David Gray
18-07-2014, 09:04 PM
We need to wait and see what happens when the season kicks off for real next month before making any kind of comment.

Beating Vale of Leithen and Berwick Rangers tells us very little about how we're going to fare in the Championship.

Hibby86
18-07-2014, 10:21 PM
It was a seagull that got hit, not a bat!!!

hahaha wondered how long it would take!!!!