PDA

View Full Version : Kleton Perntreou

Unseen work
16-07-2014, 11:46 AM
Just wondering how he's got on as iv most the games so far.

Is there potential to be a first choice there one day? How's his handling shot stopping etc?

Must have a lot of confidence as he's yet to conceded

iainm1875
16-07-2014, 02:47 PM
I thought he looked lost at crosses and should have held the shot at the end. Not ready yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StarMan10
16-07-2014, 02:51 PM
I thought he looked lost at crosses and should have held the shot at the end. Not ready yet.

Would agree he looked abit dodgy at crosses but think you might be being a bit harsh about the shot IMO.

HibbyAndy
16-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Is this the laddie that is from Greece?

iainm1875
16-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Would agree he looked abit dodgy at crosses but think you might be being a bit harsh about the shot IMO.

Aye, maybe. We can't afford to use a rookie goalie this year.

Purehibee_MYB
16-07-2014, 03:45 PM
He's looked good for his age, but he'll get bullied too much from corners and crosses. Not quite ready to be a first choice, would certainly be happy enough with him being our substitute goalkeeper though.

HIBERNIAN-0762
16-07-2014, 03:52 PM
He's looked good for his age, but he'll get bullied too much from corners and crosses. Not quite ready to be a first choice, would certainly be happy enough with him being our substitute goalkeeper though.

If he's bullied at corners and crosses I don't want him anywhere near ER!

:rolleyes:

MWHIBBIES
16-07-2014, 04:02 PM

:rolleyes:Yeah, lets bin an 19 year old keeper because he struggled with crosses in a friendly.

HIBERNIAN-0762
16-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Yeah, lets bin an 19 year old keeper because he struggled with crosses in a friendly.

Ah, another accepting mediocrity then?

At 19 years old he should be fearless in his box, had enough of wimps.

Dearie me...

MWHIBBIES
16-07-2014, 04:09 PM
Ah, another accepting mediocrity then?

At 19 years old he should be fearless in his box, had enough of wimps.

Dearie me...:faf::troll:

HIBERNIAN-0762
16-07-2014, 04:44 PM
:faf::troll:

Glad you think it's funny, if perhaps he has a Zibi-esque game against the yams you might not be laughing.

:crazy:

MWHIBBIES
16-07-2014, 05:11 PM
Glad you think it's funny, if perhaps he has a Zibi-esque game against the yams you might not be laughing.

:crazy:You are trying too hard mate, give it up.

nribs
16-07-2014, 05:27 PM

:rolleyes:

How many 19 year old goalkeepers are playing 1st team football??? Why don't you think there are more playing 1st team football??

Ell_Chrisso
16-07-2014, 05:30 PM
To be fair, from what I saw of him last night he had very little to do

HIBERNIAN-0762
16-07-2014, 07:17 PM
You are trying too hard mate, give it up.

Not even half trying "mate" if he is no good at crosses then he shouldn't even be considered for the first team, thought that would have been obvious, but hey ho.

Invasion of the happy clappers already?

HIBERNIAN-0762
16-07-2014, 07:18 PM
How many 19 year old goalkeepers are playing 1st team football??? Why don't you think there are more playing 1st team football??

Sorry, in English please.

lumbo_hfc
16-07-2014, 07:37 PM
Not good enough this season. Not saying he never will be but he flapped at a few crosses v Berwick and was nowhere for a few crosses last night. Bit harsh saying he should have caught the shot at the end last night but he should have cleared the danger whilst saving as he palmed it straight to there player and we were only saved by the offside.

SaulGoodman
16-07-2014, 08:02 PM
not even half trying "mate" if he is no good at crosses then he shouldn't even be considered for the first team, thought that would have been obvious, but hey ho.

ltyf

Ronniekirk
16-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Is this the laddie that is from Greece?
Albanian apparently

MWHIBBIES
16-07-2014, 09:07 PM
Not even half trying "mate" if he is no good at crosses then he shouldn't even be considered for the first team, thought that would have been obvious, but hey ho.

Invasion of the happy clappers already?If not wanting to bin a 19 year old after 1 friendly makes me a happy clapper then that is exactly what I am. There isn't 1 goalkeeper or even 1 player in history who could do everything perfectly at 19 years old, have a bit of perspective and don't be so ****ing stupid.

Viva_Palmeiras
16-07-2014, 09:18 PM

You missed out "I hope I'm wrong"...

We'll be relying of youth to a degree and keepers mature later. Maybe you outta put things into a little perspective?

Some folks are broken records with keepers and youth I don't think it really helps our cause. At times this cycle more than our team leads me to dispair. We've nose-dived and hit bottom we need to pull ourselves out of it. I'm fed up of this mode maybe I should take a timeout from the madness.

Jonnyboy
16-07-2014, 09:24 PM
I find it astonishing that some posters are writing this laddie off after a few games and I get the impression at least one has dismissed him as useless, solely on the views of a couple of others

oconnors_strip
16-07-2014, 09:50 PM
I find it astonishing that some posters are writing this laddie off after a few games and I get the impression at least one has dismissed him as useless, solely on the views of a couple of others

Snap john!! After watching the lad play for the majority of the eos games he is a promising youngster. Still has a lot to learn but I feel Combe will help with that

lord bunberry
16-07-2014, 10:07 PM

People are also writing him off on the opinion that he flapped at a couple of crosses. From what I saw he was solid and didn't have much to do, he didn't really flap at any crosses, the one near the end was a great cross that he couldn't have done anything about.

Moon unit
16-07-2014, 10:47 PM
Yeah, lets bin an 19 year old keeper because he struggled with crosses in a friendly.
Williams never came for one cross in his whole time at Hibs...experienced keeper A'naw!

MWHIBBIES
16-07-2014, 10:51 PM
Williams never came for one cross in his whole time at Hibs...experienced keeper A'naw!Williams regularly came and took crosses, people just vilified him for the ones he didn't probably due to our awful goalkeeping record in the years before.

Iain G
17-07-2014, 05:20 AM

Well I was convinced :wink:

And he's crap on Football Manager! :greengrin

CRAZYHIBBY
18-07-2014, 09:27 AM
I played in goals once...I never bottled it at corners or was afraid to come out my box. ... as a matter of fact I once left my goal line for around 45 minutes as i went home for my tea