PDA

View Full Version : Leanne dempster

kaimendhibs
16-07-2014, 09:47 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone have Leanne's e-mail address. Thanks in advance for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hedlund12
16-07-2014, 10:29 AM
Sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone have Leanne's e-mail address. Thanks in advance for any help.

You could try this email address board@hibernianfc.co.uk

kaimendhibs
16-07-2014, 10:30 AM
Cheers mate

Borderhibbie76
16-07-2014, 11:51 AM
Waste of time mate, they don't reply. I emailed weeks ago about ST prices and am still waiting on a reply...

Dublin07
16-07-2014, 11:58 AM
If you send it to her own email of ldempster@hibernianfc.co.uk you will get a personal reply. I have sent 3 emails and had a reply each time. She even offered to call me to discuss my concerns but I was away on holiday at the time.

tomhorn
16-07-2014, 12:17 PM
this will help to use her time constructively as she doesn’t have much to do just now….

Ozyhibby
16-07-2014, 12:54 PM
I would suggest that we should leave all non urgent email until 1st Sept.

kaimendhibs
16-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Good for you. How do you know it's not urgent? Thanks for constructive replies

Ozyhibby
16-07-2014, 04:53 PM
Good for you. How do you know it's not urgent? Thanks for constructive replies

I don't. That's why I said to only leave non urgent emails till 1st Sept.
If it's urgent you should maybe give the club a phone. The number will be on the website but you could always start a thread on here asking people which I'm sure will be much speedier.

kaimendhibs
16-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Ok mate, point taken

Stonewall
16-07-2014, 04:57 PM

You might try spelling her name correctly if you do contact her.

kaimendhibs
16-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Wow, thanks for that

Hermit Crab
16-07-2014, 04:59 PM
I don't. That's why I said to only leave non urgent emails till 1st Sept.
If it's urgent you should maybe give the club a phone. The number will be on the website but you could always start a thread on here asking people which I'm sure will be much speedier.

Its got got bugger all to do with you. Urgent or not he can email LD if he pleases. She's already explained that the club has to be more open to the support and by replying to emails, letters and phone calls she's doing just that.

I used to get grief on here for being so negative but you are constantly negative no matter what the topic is! Why? :dunno:

Bash on Kaimend. Hope you get what you need. :aok:

Hermit Crab
16-07-2014, 05:00 PM
You might try spelling her name correctly if you do contact her.

No need. Why the hostility towards the OP?

kaimendhibs
16-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Cheers Hermit, don't get it myself. Will e mail Leeann later

Ozyhibby
16-07-2014, 05:34 PM
Its got got bugger all to do with you. Urgent or not he can email LD if he pleases. She's already explained that the club has to be more open to the support and by replying to emails, letters and phone calls she's doing just that.

I used to get grief on here for being so negative but you are constantly negative no matter what the topic is! Why? :dunno:

Bash on Kaimend. Hope you get what you need. :aok:

You don't really have an opinion on Kaimend's email, do you? You really just wanted to come on and attack me personally, didn't you?
It ok. I'm not offended.

Hermit Crab
16-07-2014, 05:38 PM
You don't really have an opinion on Kaimend's email, do you? You really just wanted to come on and attack me personally, didn't you?
It ok. I'm not offended.

I do. I know Kaimend very well. What's your excuse for attacking him with your usual negative sarcy response?

Don't bother replying as you've made it on to my ignore list. :bye:

MSK
16-07-2014, 06:34 PM
It ok. I'm not offended.

I do. I know Kaimend very well. What's your excuse for attacking him with your usual negative sarcy response?

Don't bother replying as you've made it on to my ignore list. :bye:Guys ..put the hand bags away ..it will only end in tears ..:aok:

Ozyhibby
16-07-2014, 06:36 PM
I apologise Kaimendhibs if you felt I was attacking you personally. That was not my intention.
There have been a number of requests on here recently for Leeann email address and I was just concerned that her professionalism in making sure that each email was dealt would distract her from the very important job of rebuilding our squad for this season. Clearer thinking has made me realise she would never let that happen.
I would also like to apologise for appearing negative in regards to Hibs although I do feel that it is not without cause.
Hopefully they will give us all reason to be more cheerful in the near future.

Lago
16-07-2014, 06:45 PM
I apologise KIimendhibs if you felt I was attacking you personally. That was not my intention.
There have been a number of requests on here recently for Leeann email address and I was just concerned that her professionalism in making sure that each email was dealt would distract her from the very important job of rebuilding our squad for this season. Clearer thinking has made me realise she would never let that happen.
I would also like to apologise for appearing negative in regards to Hibs although I do feel that it is not without cause.
Hopefully they will give us all reason to be more cheerful in the near future.

Good for you, nice apology. For what its worth your certainly not as negative as some posting on .net

The Green Goblin
16-07-2014, 06:45 PM
Only on this forum could a simple request for an e-mail address end in handbags at five paces. :greengrin