PDA

View Full Version : Hibs on BT Sport?

Dan Sarf
15-07-2014, 09:54 AM
Anyone know how many Hibs games (if any) are going to be on BT Sport? My BT broadband contract is just about to end and I can't think of a single other reason to renew with them.

Billychaotic182
15-07-2014, 10:12 AM
I'm the same I just got sky but not convinced I want to buy BT Sports

Nutmegged
15-07-2014, 10:16 AM
My guess is we'll have 2 games against Hearts and 2 games against Sevco on BT Sports - not sure if anymore of our games will be deemed worthy to them, BT will also probably have a say in the Play-Off's byt thats a long way away just now

brian6-2
15-07-2014, 10:31 AM
I'm the same I just got sky but not convinced I want to buy BT Sports

BT Sports (IIRC) are showing more premiership games than sky this year and have the rights to the champions league and international matches from 2015.

Also German, French, Italian, Brazilian, Australian, American and lower league scottish and english football.

And you dont have to listen to that complete bell end of a man gary neville.

I would get it now while you can at £12 a month before it shoots up next season.

Dan Sarf
15-07-2014, 10:45 AM
BT Sports (IIRC) are showing more premiership games than sky this year and have the rights to the champions league and international matches from 2015.

Also German, French, Italian, Brazilian, Australian, American and lower league scottish and english football.

And you dont have to listen to that complete bell end of a man gary neville.

I would get it now while you can at £12 a month before it shoots up next season.

You also get the worst broadband service since two tin cans and a piece of string.

Sorry, my email has stopped working yet again. And the BT people you (finally) get to speak to may be very courteous but no-one's told them the answer so they haven't got a clue. They're also always playing games with your deal. Promising a discount then charging you more. Then promising to refund it. And then not doing it. And on and on... :grr:

brian6-2
15-07-2014, 10:48 AM
You also get the worst broadband service since two tin cans and a piece of string.

Sorry, my email has stopped working yet again. And the BT people you (finally) get to speak to may be very courteous but no-one's told them the answer so they haven't got a clue. They're also always playing games with your deal. Promising a discount then charging you more. Then promising to refund it. And then not doing it. And on and on... :grr:

Yes the broadband is awful, Had it before and its shocking. Im with sky for mine and can have no complaints.

ekhibee
15-07-2014, 11:19 AM
We've got Virgin and last season BT Sport was free, dunno about this year though.

lord bunberry
15-07-2014, 11:32 AM
We've got Virgin and last season BT Sport was free, dunno about this year though.

It's free again

ekhibee
15-07-2014, 11:36 AM
:thumbsup:
It's free again

Dan Sarf
15-07-2014, 02:17 PM
Here's the line-up for the first few weeks (as posted on another thread)...

http://www.live-footballontv.com/live-scottish-football-on-tv.html

It's all Celtic and Rangers, big surprise, apart from The Big One which is on Sky Sports 3.

nellio
15-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Bt sport free on XL pack with Virgin. I think that the other Sky Sports channels have been added in HD today at no extra cost as well.

BT were a nightmare when I had to deal with them They cut me off 2 weeks early (their error) and then re-connected me but opened it as a new account so when I came to cancel they gave me incredible amouts of greif. Trying to explain the situation was a nightmare, they didnt understand what was happening and coulnt give me any soloutions. Wont ever use them again.

hfc rd
15-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Fancy getting BT Sports this year. Does anyone know how much it costs for Sky customers?

LancsHibs
15-07-2014, 04:44 PM
Fancy getting BT Sports this year. Does anyone know how much it costs for Sky customers?

Think it's £12/month mate

Billy Whizz
15-07-2014, 04:50 PM
I thought Alba were going to announce live games for August, not seen anything listed yet.
As an aside I see Sky have listed English premier live games through until October/November. It would be nice if we could get that amount of notice for TV games

jdships
15-07-2014, 04:51 PM
I've had BT Broadband since it started and have only once had a problem and that was thro' the call centre staff in India not being able to make themselves understood :wink:
I have BT Sport ( Three Channels) for £5 per month and the bonus is the call centre is at Newcastle upon Tyne .

No problems at all in North Edinburgh !!!

hfc rd
15-07-2014, 05:20 PM
Think it's £12/month mate

Cheers LancsHibs. Also do you have to pay a one-off £15 activation fee at the start when you subscribe for it or is that just a load of bollocks?

Albanian Hibs
15-07-2014, 05:21 PM
Cheers LancsHibs. Also do you have to pay a one-off £15 activation fee at the start when you subscribe for it or is that just a load of bollocks?

Yes you do.

I am thinking about cancelling BT sports.

Dan Sarf
15-07-2014, 05:22 PM
Yes you do.

I am thinking about cancelling BT sports.

Me too. Horrible company. The The Rangers of broadband providers.

Flanny boy
15-07-2014, 05:59 PM
£15 activation charge and £15 a month mate

lord bunberry
15-07-2014, 06:11 PM
£15 activation charge and £15 a month mate

And if you've got more than one box in your house they charge you more for having bt on your other box