PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Pledge Email From LD

Chuck Rhoades
15-07-2014, 09:27 AM
Posting on the back of previous threads where lapsed supporters were upset about not being contacted regarding renewing.

edinburghhibee
15-07-2014, 09:39 AM
It's a decent email and I hope folk really get behind the team this year, as they have done the previous years LD seems to be moving us in the correct direction. Unfortunately it's not worth my while getting a season ticket this year due to shifts change and not knowing what days hibs will be playing on however I'll be a regular PATG supporter whenever I can. GGTTH

California-Hibs
15-07-2014, 01:47 PM
Really hope that people start to change their minds and decide to renew. Season ticket income is absolutely vital to teams like us. Hopefully people will achknowledge the completely new change of direction our club is taking and choose to be part of it!

There's nothing better than a busier/fuller Easter Road!

C'mon Hibees, get buying!

Billy Whizz
15-07-2014, 01:49 PM
Funnily enough, the TO called me this morning looking for my daughters email address, although she's renewed. Thought they were looking at who hasn't renewed and would be contacting them

down-the-slope
15-07-2014, 01:57 PM
Posting on the back of previous threads where lapsed supporters were upset about not being contacted regarding renewing.

:aok: well done for sticking this up Ross. Its a good 'letter' that has the right 'tone', but also a very simple way of increasing connection / take up. It does rely on Club having up to date contact details (in this case email address) of course

Scott Allan Key
15-07-2014, 02:46 PM
One thing that put me off, was that my wife works on Saturday and I had to travel by public transport from the Borders. As I took my two wee boys, I really needed to put one in a pushchair. I'm wondering if there might be a scheme possible whereby Hibs might this year be able to provide a limited space for some parents to put young childrens' pushchairs, perhaps related to a family ticket/area of ground. I actually could not be bothered to communicate this idea in the recent past because of the perception of intransigence towards the supporters. But I think I will now, as it seems, we are being listened to.

If the football is up to scratch, I'll consider, if it seems that it is at last, being made the priority of the club, rather than 'business'.

Keith_M
15-07-2014, 02:50 PM
One thing that put me off, was that my wife works on Saturday and I had to travel by public transport from the Borders. As I took my two wee boys, I really needed to put one in a pushchair. I'm wondering if there might be a scheme possible whereby Hibs might this year be able to provide a limited space for some parents to put young childrens' pushchairs, perhaps related to a family ticket/area of ground. I actually could not be bothered to communicate this idea in the recent past because of the perception of intransigence towards the supporters. But I think I will now, as it seems, we are being listened to.

If the football is up to scratch, I'll consider, if it seems that it is at last, being made the priority of the club, rather than 'business'.

I hope you get some positive feedback with that.

Well done in bringing through the next generation of Hibbies

:thumbsup: