PDA

View Full Version : Anybody received ST in post?

madhatter
15-07-2014, 08:53 AM
Sorry to ask this again. Sure I asked similar a few weeks ago. Has anybody received their ST in the mail? I'm expecting not but thought I'd ask because we seem to be a fair bit behind on this. Cheers in advance.

Bill Milne
15-07-2014, 09:12 AM
No sign of mine so far.

Mr White
15-07-2014, 09:14 AM
Yeah I got quite a few actually. I didn't recognise most of the names so I just binned them.

NAE NOOKIE
15-07-2014, 09:15 AM
Or mine and I want to change seats this year .. when can you do that?

Ringothedog
15-07-2014, 09:17 AM
Sorry to ask this again. Sure I asked similar a few weeks ago. Has anybody received their ST in the mail? I'm expecting not but thought I'd ask because we seem to be a fair bit behind on this. Cheers in advance.

Mine hasn't arrived either but if you are that worried why dont you phone Hibs and ask when they will be sent/ready for collection. You could then post on here with all the info.

Thanks in advance for all your help :idea:

wearethehibs
15-07-2014, 09:44 AM
I think Hibs are having to remake them all. Surely it was going to be camouflage with "operation TBGAWA" on them. If the letter was anything to go by.

Kawacabbage10
15-07-2014, 11:33 AM
Just off the phone to the ticket office, was moving seat myself and was able to do that in 5 mins. ST's are going out shortly and although no numbers quoted " sales are staring to pick up "......Still obvious anger from last year but we can make a difference this year when the team needs it most.

ekhibee
15-07-2014, 11:35 AM
Or mine and I want to change seats this year .. when can you do that?
Me too, I was wanting to change my seat too.

lord bunberry
15-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Me too, I was wanting to change my seat too.

I went into the ticket office and swapped seats about a month ago, it took about 5 minutes. You can do it over the phone as well.

ekhibee
15-07-2014, 11:43 AM
I went into the ticket office and swapped seats about a month ago, it took about 5 minutes. You can do it over the phone as well.
yeh, but isn't there a cut-off date? I haven't received my ST yet, even though I started paying for it about 3 months ago.

oneone73
15-07-2014, 11:45 AM

I did the same on Saturday, no hassle at all. I await to see what number is on the actual card, though ...

O'Rourke3
15-07-2014, 12:04 PM
Moved seats last weekend. Told on the 7th that the tickets were being posted in the next fortnight. So later this week or early next.

Beefster
15-07-2014, 12:08 PM
IIRC they are normally released in mid-July. The season is starting a bit later than normal this year so they might be a bit behind the normal dates.

lord bunberry
15-07-2014, 12:22 PM
yeh, but isn't there a cut-off date? I haven't received my ST yet, even though I started paying for it about 3 months ago.

I don't think there's a cut off date, as far as I'm aware you can switch seats at anytime. Some people move seats during the season.
You don't have to wait until you've got your card, I'm the same as you I started paying 3 months ago and I moved seats last month

ekhibee
15-07-2014, 01:15 PM
I don't think there's a cut off date, as far as I'm aware you can switch seats at anytime. Some people move seats during the season.
You don't have to wait until you've got your card, I'm the same as you I started paying 3 months ago and I moved seats last month
Cheers mate, that's a relief. I'd actually wondered if they really need to send you out a new card, I thought maybe they could just add on the games to your existing card if you're renewing, but either way at least I can change my seat now.

hibee_girl
15-07-2014, 01:37 PM

I did it over email as well, was all sorted within an hour.