PDA

View Full Version : Hibs help (Swedish) employment figures

LancashireHibby
14-07-2014, 07:55 PM
Just had a text from a mate who came over to Malmo with us last year and is back there at the minute after watching Bolton on tour in Denmark in recent days who said he's just been chatting with Joe, the Celtc fan behind the bar in Drumbar. Turns out it was his first day on trial working there on the day before the game last year and he ended up being given the job on a permanent basis because of "handling us well"...also known as serving us quick enough to make sure nobody ever sobered up at any point :wink:

Reckon it's some sort of karma for all the times drunk Hibs fans have meant people/managers have LOST their jobs :greengrin

:flag::flag::flag:

Jonnyboy
14-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Just had a text from a mate who came over to Malmo with us last year and is back there at the minute after watching Bolton on tour in Denmark in recent days who said he's just been chatting with Joe, the Celtc fan behind the bar in Drumbar. Turns out it was his first day on trial working there on the day before the game last year and he ended up being given the job on a permanent basis because of "handling us well"...also known as serving us quick enough to make sure nobody ever sobered up at any point :wink:

Reckon it's some sort of karma for all the times drunk Hibs fans have meant people/managers have LOST their jobs :greengrin

:flag::flag::flag:

I recall chatting to Joe as he 'struggled' with the till on his first day :greengrin Good bloke for a lesser green though :agree:

Lucius Apuleius
14-07-2014, 09:11 PM
The fact I don't remember him at all is probably more indicative of my state. :-)

lucky
14-07-2014, 09:26 PM
He was a good guy for a weedgie

southsider
15-07-2014, 11:04 AM
I no longer go the that death trap they call a stadium. The first derdy is on tv, i believe. Any news on which channel it is to be shown on ? I will be down in Cannes but would like to watch the game on tv.

Billy Whizz
15-07-2014, 01:57 PM
I remember Joe, was he not from somewhere like Port Glasgow or Greenock, and supported Celtic.
Bet their sales this week aren't on a par with the same week last year?

Dan Sarf
15-07-2014, 02:14 PM
I no longer go the that death trap they call a stadium. The first derdy is on tv, i believe. Any news on which channel it is to be shown on ? I will be down in Cannes but would like to watch the game on tv.

Sky Sports 3 according to http://www.live-footballontv.com/live-scottish-football-on-tv.html