PDA

View Full Version : Hibs 1 in 100.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
14-07-2014, 02:02 PM
Anyone know of this is still happening or was it only for when Butcher was here?

I'm talking about that competition, every 1 person in 100 who renews their ST gets to train with the players at EM.

I take it it's still going ahead?

Dublin07
14-07-2014, 02:16 PM
My son was one of the winners. We were told we would get an email and letter with all the details and never heard anything since.

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-07-2014, 02:29 PM
Surely they will fulfil this?! Would be very surprised if they didn't. Don't think it was to train though, was it not to watch them train then have lunch with the squad? Was this not the comp that our 91 yr old supporter won? Would hate him to miss out

Dublin07
14-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Surely they will fulfil this?! Would be very surprised if they didn't. Don't think it was to train though, was it not to watch them train then have lunch with the squad? Was this not the comp that our 91 yr old supporter won? Would hate him to miss out

Aye it was mate he was the oldest winner and my son was the youngest. have emailed the club will let you know what I get back.

NadeAteMyLunch!
14-07-2014, 06:00 PM
Cheers

Fenriz
14-07-2014, 08:29 PM
Contact Tom Zanelli at the club (TZanelli@hibernianfc.co.uk), he should be able to clarify. Think all these competitions were put on hold for obvious reasons, but I was told they would be taking place at some point.

Dublin07
14-07-2014, 10:14 PM
Contact Tom Zanelli at the club (TZanelli@hibernianfc.co.uk), he should be able to clarify. Think all these competitions were put on hold for obvious reasons, but I was told they would be taking place at some point.

My email was to Tom and the ticket office and copied to Leanne Dempster as it follows an email and phone call from Leanne a few weeks ago.
Believe it or not my son won the 1 in 100 for renewing but they have no record of us renewing and they have taken no payments!

Dublin07
15-07-2014, 11:25 AM
Received emails today from Leanne Dempster and Tom Zanelli. This is still going ahead. All winners should get details by the end of the week. They are also going to put a message out on the website or by text/email.

FranckSuzy
15-07-2014, 01:27 PM
Received emails today from Leanne Dempster and Tom Zanelli. This is still going ahead. All winners should get details by the end of the week. They are also going to put a message out on the website or by text/email.

Good to hear. The communication is slowly but surely getting better.