PDA

View Full Version : My views .....

Hibs7
14-07-2014, 09:34 AM
My view on things ... Alan Stubbs wants to play football which wins games. He also sees the need for a plan A, B and C .. He will motivate the players as he will only recruit players who buy in to what he wants and his way to play. For me that says a lot and no matter how much money The Rangers and the **** from the west side of the city pay for players, if they are not playing for the club and the manager then we will beat them. !!! I believe in what Alan and LD are creating .. It may take a little time, but I think the other two supposed better teams are in for a surprise .. I don't rate McCoist as a manager no matter what players he has ... And as for the "dogs dirt doesn't show on a maroon shirt" they have no money and a right couple of posing ex Jambos as a management team ... Nuff said ...
Our management team is looking very good and I expect a few pleasant surprises which will bring back the home crowds.

I have also posted this on the Hibs Facebook page. .. So not keeping my opinions to one social media...

brian6-2
14-07-2014, 09:36 AM
Admins, can we close this thread please? far to positive.

Kato
14-07-2014, 09:57 AM
My view on things ... Alan Stubbs wants to play football which wins games. He also sees the need for a plan A, B and C .. He will motivate the players as he will only recruit players who buy in to what he wants and his way to play. For me that says a lot and no matter how much money The Rangers and the **** from the west side of the city pay for players, if they are not playing for the club and the manager then we will beat them. !!! I believe in what Alan and LD are creating .. It may take a little time, but I think the other two supposed better teams are in for a surprise .. I don't rate McCoist as a manager no matter what players he has ... And as for the "dogs dirt doesn't show on a maroon shirt" they have no money and a right couple of posing ex Jambos as a management team ... Nuff said ...
Our management team is looking very good and I expect a few pleasant surprises which will bring back the home crowds.

I have also posted this on the Hibs Facebook page. .. So not keeping my opinions to one social media...

I see things pretty much the same.

NAE NOOKIE
14-07-2014, 10:51 AM

I like Stubbs attitude too. But your points about the Yams and the The rangers I'm not so sure about. With Boyd and Miller up front the Zombies are going to score goals, even if I was the manager. No matter how Tam Kite the playing staff at the Wongadome the one thing the Yams always seem to be able to do is get them to play for the shirt ...... a fact that is raised on here all the time, made worse by the fact that it appears to be the case that we seem to struggle to do that.

To have any chance next season the right attitude is as ( if not more ) important than getting the right players. When the going gets tough at the likes of Falkirk or Livvy next year they must fight to the bitter end .... in fact in every game !!!

Over and above that ............. when our players set foot on the pitch in derby matches they must hate the Yams as much as they obviously hate us, in fact more.

Do that and we have a chance of a good season.

Hibs7
14-07-2014, 10:58 AM
I like Stubbs attitude too. But your points about the Yams and the The rangers I'm not so sure about. With Boyd and Miller up front the Zombies are going to score goals, even if I was the manager. No matter how Tam Kite the playing staff at the Wongadome the one thing the Yams always seem to be able to do is get them to play for the shirt ...... a fact that is raised on here all the time, made worse by the fact that it appears to be the case that we seem to struggle to do that.

To have any chance next season the right attitude is as ( if not more ) important than getting the right players. When the going gets tough at the likes of Falkirk or Livvy next year they must fight to the bitter end .... in fact in every game !!!

Over and above that ............. when our players set foot on the pitch in derby matches they must hate the Yams as much as they obviously hate us, in fact more.

Do that and we have a chance of a good season.

Fair enough, as I said just my opinion, but I don't think Alan Stubbs will allow his team to go out on the pitch scared of the other team ... We will have to wait and see as I am sure there are more players to come in.

Spike Mandela
14-07-2014, 11:07 AM

If we want to win this league as Alan Stubbs insists he does we don't have time, this team needs to hit the ground running with a good pre season preparation and in that respect we are still behind the other two challengers imo.

hihohibby
14-07-2014, 11:34 AM
If we want to win this league as Alan Stubbs insists he does we don't have time, this team needs to hit the ground running with a good pre season preparation and in that respect we are still behind the other two challengers imo.

I agree. Hitting the ground running is not an option. 2 or 3 points dropped during the opening games is as good as losing that last game of the season, where a win would have secured promotion. We have to stay in the race and more than compete with The Rangers and Hearts.