PDA

View Full Version : Lisa Simpson and Ralph Wiggum

ChrissyG1875
13-07-2014, 11:21 PM
As some of you may know, these two were involved in a romantic entanglement.

A quick review of the facts:

1) Lisa gave Ralph a valentines card out of pity.
2) Ralph began to pursue Lisa.
3) Lisa made it emphatically clear that she did not share his interest.
4) Ralph then sent Lisa a present and tickets to go to a show with him.
5) Lisa accepted both.
6) Ralph declared his love for Lisa on TV and was publicly rebuffed in the strongest terms possible.

Now, in light of the events, who do you side with? Did Lisa lead him on? Was Ralph a fanny?

Haymaker
13-07-2014, 11:51 PM
Clearly Lisa led him on.

Le_God
14-07-2014, 01:10 PM
I personally believe that it's Ralph who is in the wrong. This is just my personal opinion of course.
Lisa has explicitly demonstrated her clear disinterest in engaging in a romantic relationship with Ralph. Now Ralph should be able to accept this fact and here is where the fault lies. Any form of gift he bestows upon her after this point should not carry any ulterior motive other than pursuing an improved friendship. Furthermore Lisa's acceptance could be considered a branch of peace to try to help move their relationship past the unequal balance of power which can occur between 2 people after one has rejected the other and into the equal balance of friendship. If Ralph feels led on it's his own damn fault and he shop stop trying to win over girls with his parents wealth and aim to charm them with his personalty. Suck it up Ralphy boy you slimy maggot, plenty more fish!

over the line
14-07-2014, 04:18 PM
Ralph did 'choo, choo, chose' Lisa but she clearly wasn't into his stuff ("so, do you like stuff?"). Ralph needs to get real and face the facts, Lisa is way out of his league!

Ralph will probably end up in a weird relationship with the pervy dinner lady from school, who will mother him in a totally wrong way! Or maybe Skinners mum, yuuuk!

Lisa is into the educated tree hugger vegetablist type, can't remember the characters name but you know the one? ("When he grows up I wanna be me".)

Gotta love Ralph Wiggum though, one of my fave characters. :)