PDA

View Full Version : Signings for other teams

Gordy M
12-07-2014, 08:14 PM
Why do we, and i mean this site, always seem to think that other teams signings are great, and anytime we are linked with someone, there are posters who come on here to slate them??? With the exception of miller and poss boyd to the rangers, there is not one signing i have seen yet, to a scottish team, and thought, i wish hibs had signed him?? Yes we need to make signings but i am of the opinion that we havent 'missed out' on anyone bar the two mentioned, who will probably be getting silly money at sevco.

I wish folk would stop complaining and wait and see who we sign and what our side looks like on the first day of the season before commenting on how we will not challenge for promotion. :flag:

Lucius Apuleius
12-07-2014, 08:16 PM
Totally agree and a point I have made on other threads. Going on about the yams signings. Not seen one that would be acceptable to the green hordes!

Aldo
12-07-2014, 08:26 PM
Totally agree and a point I have made on other threads. Going on about the yams signings. Not seen one that would be acceptable to the green hordes!

Indeed LA indeed. ^^^^^^^

craigmounthibby
12-07-2014, 08:27 PM
Gotta disagree about Neil Alexander. I think he'll be better than McDonald. I hope he's utter mince tho. :wink:

Hibeesmad
12-07-2014, 08:31 PM
Ozturk I have never heard off, Gomis and Buaben are decent but have both failed at the top level which is why they are where they are now, Alexander is a decent keeper and Cummings will have a better season than Keatings