PDA

View Full Version : Jason Cummings

Thecat23
12-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Sorry if already posted but Jason is apparently done his hamstring. Now we really do need a couple of strikers in or we could find ourselves very short.

Hibeesmad
12-07-2014, 08:07 PM
FFS - that's really bad news.

We have literally just agreed a deal for a striker - I can't say who but it will be announced soon. That's really all I can say. I'll post again once it's announced.

Bring on the "attention seeker" posts! (I'm Just sharing as much info as I can lads, in light of the bad news about Jason.)

Can you at least tell us where he is from mate?

SteveHFC
12-07-2014, 08:07 PM

We have literally just agreed a deal for a striker - I can't say who but it will be announced soon. That's really all I can say. I'll post again once it's announced.

Bring on the "attention seeker" posts! (I'm Just sharing as much info as I can lads, in light of the bad news about Jason.)

PM? :greengrin

mentalhibee
12-07-2014, 08:25 PM

Post again once it's announced........aye, cheers for that! Gutted for Cummings.

craigmounthibby
12-07-2014, 08:29 PM
With Heffernan a constant injury doubt, this is worrying news.

Ross89
12-07-2014, 08:30 PM
Post again once it's announced........aye, cheers for that! Gutted for Cummings.

Ok, you win - I've deleted my post. I Was only trying to provide some positive info in light of the bad news re Jason. I hoped folk would appreciate that I couldn't say any more........I was wrong.

Mr White
12-07-2014, 08:30 PM
Pretty pointless deleting a post that's been quoted twice :greengrin

Ross89
12-07-2014, 08:31 PM
Pretty pointless deleting a post that's been quoted twice :greengrin

Good point! 😃

Hibeesmad
12-07-2014, 08:32 PM
Ok, you win - I've deleted my post. I Was only trying to provide some positive info in light of the bad news re Jason. I hoped folk would appreciate that I couldn't say any more........I was wrong.

Just asked what country he's from mate, wasn't asking a name. Thanks for the info though!

BarneyK
12-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Jason Cummings @Jasoncummings35 · 1h
Hamstring ❌😪

Ross89
12-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Just asked what country he's from mate, wasn't asking a name. Thanks for the info though!

Understood mate. 👍

B.H.F.C
12-07-2014, 08:50 PM
Sorry if already posted but Jason is apparently done his hamstring. Now we really do need a couple of strikers in or we could find ourselves very short.

See to be honest TC, I think we need 2 quality strikers even with him fit. Cummings has a bit potential, but that's all it is at the moment. And potential won't get us back up. God knows how often we will see Heffernan. And Handling ain't gonna get us many goals. Nobody in our team touched the ball more than him today but I don't know if he touched the ball in the opposition area.

I really think it's as important to get a proper striker in as it is a GK. Everyone will have a to at us this year and I think we just need to out score teams.

Thecat23
12-07-2014, 08:53 PM
See to be honest TC, I think we need 2 quality strikers even with him fit. Cummings has a bit potential, but that's all it is at the moment. And potential won't get us back up. God knows how often we will see Heffernan. And Handling ain't gonna get us many goals. Nobody in our team touched the ball more than him today but I don't know if he touched the ball in the opposition area.

I really think it's as important to get a proper striker in as it is a GK. Everyone will have a to at us this year and I think we just need to out score teams.

Fully agree with you on that. We are still short of any experiance and Prob needed 2 before he was injured as I'm pretty sure Heff is on the way out. Big few weeks for us but confident Stubbs will have us ready come the start of the season.

B.H.F.C
12-07-2014, 09:01 PM
Fully agree with you on that. We are still short of any experiance and Prob needed 2 before he was injured as I'm pretty sure Heff is on the way out. Big few weeks for us but confident Stubbs will have us ready come the start of the season.

Heff could get us goals in the championship I think but we need players to be available. And he never is. Really needs to pluck a good striker from somewhere. I don't think any of the ones we have would get in to double figures. At a push Cummings possibly could if partnered with a Brewster/Mixu type to look after him.

greenlex
12-07-2014, 09:05 PM
Sorry if already posted but Jason is apparently done his hamstring. Now we really do need a couple of strikers in or we could find ourselves very short.:grr: Should have taken the cash when we had the chance!!!!!:greengrin

Thecat23
12-07-2014, 09:11 PM
:grr: Should have taken the cash when we had the chance!!!!!:greengrin

😁

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thecat23
12-07-2014, 09:12 PM
Heff could get us goals in the championship I think but we need players to be available. And he never is. Really needs to pluck a good striker from somewhere. I don't think any of the ones we have would get in to double figures. At a push Cummings possibly could if partnered with a Brewster/Mixu type to look after him.

Yeah I think we could get better as he's far to injury prone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neil7908
12-07-2014, 09:25 PM
Not good news at all - desperately need to get some quality players in this week!

Ross89
13-07-2014, 11:05 PM
Can you at least tell us where he is from mate?

Ok, seen as the secret is now out - it's El Alugui from Morocco ! :greengrin

Deal was done yesterday - I was sworn to secrecy and I kept my word ! :agree:

Hibeesmad
13-07-2014, 11:14 PM

Hahaha good man! I hope he gets a few goals for us..

Any more signings that you possibly know about? 😉

calamitus
13-07-2014, 11:30 PM

Time to dust off the fezes!