10-07-2014, 11:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D1Tted-R0g

😂 brilliant

Speedway
10-07-2014, 11:56 AM
'still have a home in Springfield' :greengrin

--------
10-07-2014, 12:04 PM
I've never really taken to Luiz since I first saw him play for Chelsea, but I have to say that that interview changes my opinion of him.

That's disgusting. Does he have no self-respect? No respect for his team-mates - whom he as captain let down very badly?

He gives one of the worst performances ever in a World Cup Finals match, then stands in front of a camera snivelling that it wisnae really his fault?

"It wisnae me - it wis Fred. It was Maicon. It was Paulinho."

"WE played badly"?????

He FORGOT Silva was suspended? Did he also forget HE was the team CAPTAIN in Silva's place? :rolleyes:

Right now, Davy boy, PSG's lawyers are going through your contract with a fine-tooth comb LOOKING FOR LOOP-HOLES.

Keith_M
10-07-2014, 12:07 PM
I've never taken to Luiz since I first saw him play for Chelsea, but I have to say that that interview changes my opinion of him.

That's pathetic.

He gives one of the worst performances ever in a World Cup Finalds match, then stands in front of a camera snivelling that it wisnae really his fault.

It wisnae me - it wis Fred. It was Maicon.

And he was the team CAPTAIN? :rolleyes:

Yes, but does he REALLY have a home in Springfield?

CropleyWasGod
10-07-2014, 12:11 PM
I've never taken to Luiz since I first saw him play for Chelsea, but I have to say that that interview changes my opinion of him.

That's pathetic.

He gives one of the worst performances ever in a World Cup Finalds match, then stands in front of a camera snivelling that it wisnae really his fault.

Whoosh?

I take it you don't speak Portuguese. :cb

easty
10-07-2014, 12:13 PM

That's pathetic.

:whistle:

marinello59
10-07-2014, 12:14 PM

That's pathetic.

:tee hee:
Whooooooooooosh.

Keith_M
10-07-2014, 12:15 PM
Whoosh?

I take it you don't speak Portuguese. :cb

Ignore him, Crops.

Ever since he started writing drivel about the Hibs White Sleeves being responsible for WWII, I'm convinced he's finally succumbed to Senility.

:wink:

Hibbyradge
10-07-2014, 12:19 PM
I've never really taken to Luiz since I first saw him play for Chelsea, but I have to say that that interview changes my opinion of him.

That's disgusting. Does he have no self-respect? No respect for his team-mates - whom he as captain let down very badly?

He gives one of the worst performances ever in a World Cup Finals match, then stands in front of a camera snivelling that it wisnae really his fault?

"WE played badly"?????

He FORGOT Silva was suspended? Did he also forget HE was the team CAPTAIN in Silva's place? :rolleyes:

Right now, Davy boy, PSG's lawyers are going through your contract with a fine-tooth comb LOOKING FOR LOOP-HOLES.

http://i.imgur.com/kYEeu.gif

GraniteCityHibs
10-07-2014, 12:21 PM
i've never really taken to luiz since i first saw him play for chelsea, but i have to say that that interview changes my opinion of him.

He gives one of the worst performances ever in a world cup finals match, then stands in front of a camera snivelling that it wisnae really his fault?

"it wisnae me - it wis fred. It was maicon. It was paulinho."

"we played badly"?????

He forgot silva was suspended? Did he also forget he was the team captain in silva's place? :rolleyes:

right now, davy boy, psg's lawyers are going through your contract with a fine-tooth comb looking for loop-holes.

wow!!!

--------
10-07-2014, 12:21 PM

Thank you Mr Radge. You got me. BIG time. :blushie:

Haymaker
10-07-2014, 12:22 PM
That's great!

Hibbyradge
10-07-2014, 12:23 PM

:greengrin

http://i.imgur.com/Bn3cb.gif

Keith_M

Somebody needs to increase his medicine

:wink:

Doolally auld Basturt!

wazoo1875

I have to admit for about 20 seconds it had me too 👍

Ross89
10-07-2014, 01:32 PM

Oh Doddie !!!!' FAF!

sambajustice
10-07-2014, 02:52 PM

"WE played badly"?????

That's actually funnier than the video itself!!

:faf: :faf:

SteveHFC
10-07-2014, 02:53 PM

Congruence
10-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Good one, I was falling for it until 'house in Springfield'

Phil D. Rolls
10-07-2014, 03:08 PM

If I was Brazilian I'd do time. In Shelbyville.

Ross89
10-07-2014, 04:24 PM
That's actually funnier than the video itself!!

:faf: :faf:

Absolutely !

LOL!!!!'

Jack Hackett
10-07-2014, 04:41 PM

Pished myself at the comment from Ricku13

"uk jokes are so ****** lame that you dont even know when theyre joking"

I rolled over his avatar, which gives his profile, in which he states

"So, an 1k character text will NEVER be enough to describe my complex personality in my awesomeness for real"

:faf::faf::faf:

I love the internet :greengrin

Hermit Crab
10-07-2014, 04:44 PM

"WE played badly"?????

:faf::faf::taxi:taxi

(((Fergus)))
10-07-2014, 04:46 PM
That was the 7-1 of whooshes :faf:

weonlywon6-2
10-07-2014, 04:50 PM

"WE played badly"?????

You must be an easy target on April fools day !!!!

blackpoolhibs
10-07-2014, 04:52 PM
Doddie. :faf: Thats got to be the best whoosh of all time. :top marks

.Sean.
10-07-2014, 04:53 PM

"WE played badly"?????

Right now, Davy boy, PSG's lawyers are going through your contract with a fine-tooth comb LOOKING FOR LOOP-HOLES.:faf::faf::faf::faf:

The Green Goblin
10-07-2014, 05:02 PM

"WE played badly"?????

That's just outstanding. :greengrin Always do enjoy your posts Doddie, but I doubt you'll ever beat this one for quality entertainment.

sleeping giant
10-07-2014, 05:16 PM
Vault material ?

Keith_M
10-07-2014, 05:21 PM
Vault material ?

:agree:

weecounty hibby
10-07-2014, 06:35 PM

"WE played badly"?????

Doddie, what about the bit where he says " we really needed a Joe Harper type to get us through".!!!!!

Jonnyboy
10-07-2014, 06:45 PM
Doddie I know you enjoy a better 'connection' than me BUT ............

Thank the Lord it wasn't me that fell for it hook, line and sinker :greengrin

Zazu62
10-07-2014, 06:53 PM
Link doesn't work on my phone someone help please haha

Big Frank
10-07-2014, 06:54 PM
Sorry doddie.... I'm joining in:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::fa f:

Phil D. Rolls
10-07-2014, 07:12 PM

:deal: (Quite the scariest smilie, apparently it means "deal").

Aldo
10-07-2014, 07:16 PM
Brilliant!!

Sir David Gray
10-07-2014, 07:35 PM

"WE played badly"?????

Quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on here. :top marks

weonlywon6-2
10-07-2014, 08:37 PM
All hail Doddie

Nutmegged
10-07-2014, 08:47 PM

"WE played badly"?????

Hahahaha

the whooooooosh of all whooooooshes

Better than the video doddie

Ross89
10-07-2014, 08:57 PM
My final post on this (I only watched a small part of the video at work today).

Now that I've seen the whole thing, I find it incredible that anyone would think this is for real !

Sorry, but Doddie.........what were you thinking man ?!?!

Time For Heroes
11-07-2014, 02:39 AM
Defo needs to go in the vault.
Priceless

GlesgaeHibby
11-07-2014, 06:58 AM
Top notch stuff!! Put a massive smile on my face before heading to work, will be chuckling away at this all day.

theonlywayisup
11-07-2014, 07:05 AM

"WE played badly"?????

:not worth I suggest we call a "wooosh" moment a "Doddie" from now on. It has to live long in the memory within Hibs.net :not worth

GlesgaeHibby
11-07-2014, 05:44 PM
http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/86823-42-inch-lcd-tv-for-l50/

blackpoolhibs
11-07-2014, 05:58 PM
http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/86823-42-inch-lcd-tv-for-l50/

Just bid £60, do you think i will get it?

iwasthere1972
11-07-2014, 06:31 PM
Just bid £60, do you think i will get it?

Aye but you may need to buy yourself a time machine first and go back to 2008.

sambajustice
11-07-2014, 09:11 PM

OMG!! :faf:

I'm assuming due to lack of smilie the above post is a serious one!

This thread is amazing!! :faf: :faf:

blackpoolhibs
11-07-2014, 11:28 PM

Might pull out now, as the priest said to the choir boy.

Ross89
12-07-2014, 08:22 AM

It's the best ever - comedy gold !!!! FAF!