PDA

View Full Version : Club Structure

Paloschi
10-07-2014, 08:40 AM
As photos emerged of Andy Holden at East Mains yesterday, it can be assumed that he has taken up a role in the back room staff. Following the capture of John Doolan as first team coach and the unconfirmed retention of Steve Marsella I think it is shaping up to look a little like this:

STF

Board of Directors

CEO - Leeann Dempster

Director of Football - George Craig

Head Coach - Alan Stubbs

Assistant Head Coach - Andy Holden

First Team Coach - John Doolan

Head of Youth Development - Bill Hendry

U20's Coach - James McDonaugh

Chief Scout - Steve Marsella

This is just going on my own assumption. Are there any I have missed/misinterpreted?

I like the new structure and am happy that we are finally engaging in this modern approach and I'm glad Leeann has implemented it so quickly in the Championship. :thumbsup:

Speedway
10-07-2014, 08:42 AM
As photos emerged of Andy Holden at East Mains yesterday, it can be assumed that he has taken up a role in the back room staff. Following the capture of John Doolan as first team coach and the unconfirmed retention of Steve Marsella I think it is shaping up to look a little like this:

STF

Board of Directors

CEO - Leeann Dempster

Head Coach - Alan Stubbs

This is just going on my own assumption. Are there any I have missed/misinterpreted?

I like the new structure and am happy that we are finally engaging in this modern approach and I'm glad Leeann has implemented it so quickly in the Championship. :thumbsup:

It's all gone quiet on Eddie May hasn't it?

Gordy M
10-07-2014, 08:50 AM

STF

Board of Directors

CEO - Leeann Dempster

Head Coach - Alan Stubbs

Im not sure about George Craig being director of football? Akaik he has no background in football and he was a businessman who sold marquee tents before becoming involved in the marketing side of things at Falkirk. Possibly more a 'manager' overseeing the running of the club. Suppose it depends on the definition of DOF?

oneone73
10-07-2014, 08:50 AM
Do we have a goalkeeping coach yet?

Speedway
10-07-2014, 08:53 AM

Apparently one started this week but no-one knows who it is.

Edit: It's the boy from Falkirk.

scoopyboy
10-07-2014, 08:53 AM

No goalkeepers to coach!!!!!!

oneone73
10-07-2014, 08:55 AM
No goalkeepers to coach!!!!!!

True!!! Like to think that'll change soon though!

Wilson
10-07-2014, 08:57 AM
Im not sure about George Craig being director of football? Akaik he has no background in football and he was a businessman who sold marquee tents before becoming involved in the marketing side of things at Falkirk. Possibly more a 'manager' overseeing the running of the club. Suppose it depends on the definition of DOF?

George Craig's given title is 'Head of football operations'. It seems someone has gone out if their way to avoid labelling him a DoF. His remit seems to be overseeing the academy and community coaching side of things - probably a major part of what we'll be about under Dempster's tenure.