If you say that every 10 minutes, people will believe you! :wink:

If that's all it takes, I'll do it. :-)

lord bunberry
11-07-2014, 11:18 PM
If you say that every 10 minutes, people will believe you! :wink:

Fact

Keith_M
12-07-2014, 10:47 AM
Spoke to Kano tonight. There is NO question that A: He's got the best interest of Hibs at heart, and B: He's got some heavy hitters lined up for the 49% bit, and C: This could really change the fortunes of Hibernian FC for the better.

Who are the heavy hitters?

Kaiser1962
12-07-2014, 11:00 AM
Spoke to Kano tonight. There is NO question that A: He's got the best interest of Hibs at heart, and B: He's got some heavy hitters lined up for the 49% bit, and C: This could really change the fortunes of Hibernian FC for the better.

I am kind of on the fence until I see who these "heavy hitters" are. The 49% will more or less be a gift as there will be little, if any, financial return available. While they are putting money in any investment potential will be emotional as opposed to financial and anybody expecting to make money should be ruled out for that reason.

The reason I offer is David Rowland.

Caversham Green
12-07-2014, 01:21 PM
I am kind of on the fence until I see who these "heavy hitters" are. The 49% will more or less be a gift as there will be little, if any, financial return available. While they are putting money in any investment potential will be emotional as opposed to financial and anybody expecting to make money should be ruled out for that reason.

I kind of agree.

Certainly I feel a lot more comfortable having seen that interview - it's a lot more articulate (for the inverted snobs I mean in content rather than delivery) than what we've seen previously. Taken literally the investment aspect doesn't make a lot of sense - investment is made with the intention of making a return, so like K62 that makes me a wee bit nervous still and separation of ground and club would still be a deal-breaker for me.

I'm no great fan of total fan control - ultimately management by committee, but if that's what it takes to move forward....

lord bunberry
12-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Who are the heavy hitters?

The kiltschko brothers

Phil D. Rolls
12-07-2014, 01:47 PM
I kind of agree.

Certainly I feel a lot more comfortable having seen that interview - it's a lot more articulate (for the inverted snobs I mean in content rather than delivery) than what we've seen previously. Taken literally the investment aspect doesn't make a lot of sense - investment is made with the intention of making a return, so like K62 that makes me a wee bit nervous still and separation of ground and club would still be a deal-breaker for me.

I'm no great fan of total fan control - ultimately management by committee, but if that's what it takes to move forward....

I've been persuaded by discussion on here that this is probably the right model for the Scottish game. Hopefully it's something that can go through quickly.

Lago
12-07-2014, 09:39 PM

You have identified my concerns perfectly. What are the big hitters getting out of it ? What happens if they decide to with draw their funds ? What will be in place to stop funds being transferred to a party not approved by the fan membership ? Is there a danger that a two tear fan base will be created ie those who can afford to pay the required monthly payment and those that can't.

Gerard
13-07-2014, 05:51 PM
I thought PK was very good in explaining HF and for me this is the way that our club can make progress as a football club.