PDA

View Full Version : Alan Stubbs

Carheenlea
05-07-2014, 10:09 PM
Looks like our new Head Coach is going to abandon the shell/track suits that were favoured by our previous managers by sporting a relaxed slacks/open neck shirt & cardigan combo. Given that Rod Petrie liked to see his managers in a black suit/club tie rig out if training wear was not preferred, this is evidence that he may indeed taken a step away from the front line.
Question is though, should a cardigan be fully buttoned up...? Maybe Dashing Bob S can advise.

Hibernia Na Eir
05-07-2014, 10:16 PM
The cardigan/jumper - shirt combo has been a favourite of bosses for a while now.
Certainly looks better than your average 45 y/o boss wearing joggies and football boots. Who are they trying to kid? Billy 'fuuck face' Brown is a stand out silly dresser (and, I'd like to add, TOSSER).

Dibben
05-07-2014, 10:32 PM
I still think that this look has really yet to catch on...13000

Baldy Foghorn
05-07-2014, 10:36 PM
Looks like our new Head Coach is going to abandon the shell/track suits that were favoured by our previous managers by sporting a relaxed slacks/open neck shirt & cardigan combo. Given that Rod Petrie liked to see his managers in a black suit/club tie rig out if training wear was not preferred, this is evidence that he may indeed taken a step away from the front line.
Question is though, should a cardigan be fully buttoned up...? Maybe Dashing Bob S can advise.

Cardigan should never be fully buttoned up IMO

FranckSuzy
05-07-2014, 10:42 PM

:faf:

lord bunberry
05-07-2014, 11:05 PM

Was it not a bit warm for a cardigan? I don't mind managers being stylish for the greater good but a cardigan, what's next a tank top? Worrying times

buktapurple79
06-07-2014, 08:27 AM

Collar, tie and trackie bottoms is a major style in Gorgonia - usually the wearer has a mullet and bad tash tae!

MrRobot
06-07-2014, 10:55 AM

So the clothes Stubbs wears is an indication of Petries involvement? Wow.

scuttle
06-07-2014, 11:04 AM
Collar, tie and trackie bottoms is a major style in Gorgonia - usually the wearer has a mullet and bad tash tae!

Its the Saville row look you know

SaulGoodman
06-07-2014, 11:22 AM
So the clothes Stubbs wears is an indication of Petries involvement? Wow.

You're not doing yourself any favours taking this thread seriously.

DAVE1875
06-07-2014, 05:00 PM
Stubbs to go for the peacoat & scarf combo in the winter?

IMHO unless they are a player manager who can sub themselves on, managers shouldn't wear track suits & football boots/trainers whilst in the dug out

BOB MARLEYS DUG
06-07-2014, 05:28 PM
Players really like him and the freshness of his training :agree: