PDA

View Full Version : Stevenson & Hanlon

Hibs History
04-07-2014, 04:55 PM
Just wanted to come on to say well done to these two this afternoon.

Was at a meeting so couldn't make it to the club store for the 1-1:30pm 'meet and greet'

Despite the general negativity around the new shirt, I decided to go along and see it for myself. (A Lot better in real life)

I arrived about 2:30-2:45 - Stevenson & Hanlon were still there talking with young fans!

Well done lads - a great credit to the club and themselves

Exactly the public image I want for my club and how to gain the support of the future generations.

GGTTH

Nutmegged
04-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Well said, I think these two players will be big players for us, they both have their limitations but I believe they're more than capable of doing their own jobs as long as others around them can do theirs to a capable level.

Both know what Hibs are all about and I think both can add something to our team over the next two years

Blaster
04-07-2014, 04:59 PM

Was at a meeting so couldn't make it to the club store for the 1-1:30pm 'meet and greet'

Despite the general negativity around the new shirt, I decided to go along and see it for myself. (A Lot better in real life)

I arrived about 2:30-2:45 - Stevenson & Hanlon were still there talking with young fans!

Exactly the public image I want for my club and how to gain the support of the future generations.

GGTTH

Totally agree. My kids got their photos taken with both of them and stubbs. As i stated on another thread the kids were chuffed to bits

waan't there today as I was at work but my sister met Lewis outside ER after a game a while back and asked for a picture/autograph. She said he was very pleasant and more than happy to take the time to do photos and autographs.

Well said, I think these two players will be big players for us, they both have their limitations but I believe they're more than capable of doing their own jobs as long as others around them can do theirs to a capable level.

Both know what Hibs are all about and I think both can add something to our team over the next two years

This 100%.

Peevemor
04-07-2014, 05:00 PM
200+ pages.

Any water spilled?

SMAXXA
04-07-2014, 05:15 PM
They still hinging about they are ****ing hopeless

Aldo
04-07-2014, 05:17 PM
They still hinging about they are ****ing hopeless

;-)

Northernhibee
04-07-2014, 05:18 PM
If we had a team of Lewis Stevensons, we still wouldn't have a ****ing keeper :greengrin

On a serious note, I really like Lewis and Paul and think that they are great ambassadors for our club. Proud to have them in the green.

Spike Mandela
04-07-2014, 06:21 PM
Lewis has never been the best 'meeter and greeter' at the club but always gives 110% and several managers have relied upon him as a solid professional club ambassador.

Whilst by his own admission his best position isn't right back..errrm at the till, if we had eleven Lewis Stevensons the shop would be open 24hrs a day and making record sales.:cb

Only joking.....well done the lads!:aok:

Ozyhibby
04-07-2014, 06:22 PM
There have been loads of things wrong at Hibs lately.
These two players are not one of them.
Wish we had more like them.

The Green Goblin
04-07-2014, 06:23 PM
200+ pages.

Any water spilled?

...and Chelsea aren't even playing today.

dp00
04-07-2014, 06:33 PM

Exactly.... Worryingly tho some folk will think they are

Shields Hibee
04-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Fair play to Lewis & Paul, the younger fans need favourites in the shirt and if they're happy to mingle with them then it's good.

Lewis may not be everyone's favourite but cannot knock the lad for effort.

RIP
04-07-2014, 07:02 PM

Still improving too

Pretty Boy
04-07-2014, 07:10 PM
Good players, good professionals.

Scouse Hibee
04-07-2014, 07:15 PM
You know what you get with these two and I'm happy to see more of it.

jdships
04-07-2014, 07:21 PM
Lewis has never been the best 'meeter and greeter' at the club but always gives 110% and several managers have relied upon him as a solid professional club ambassador.

Whilst by his own admission his best position isn't right back..errrm at the till, if we had eleven Lewis Stevensons the shop would be open 24hrs a day and making record sales.:cb

Only joking.....well done the lads!:aok:

Have met LS a number of times over the years and always found him easy to speak to and to be fair have NEVER HEARD HIM DISH THE DIRT about anyone.
Went down today with a friend and his gchildren . Both lads were brilliant and talked to the youngsters for a good while then apologised and said " sorry guys need to move on and speak to these lads " - then signed autographs !!

Well done lads !!

Bostonhibby
04-07-2014, 07:50 PM
Hibs men. They are what many of us are. The difference is they are on the pitch doing it to the best of their ability. I think its where they prefer to be and for all their shortcomings, real or otherwise I am delighted to support both these young men who have a bit of the hibs tradition about them.

Fire away...............

hibby67
04-07-2014, 10:58 PM
Hibs men. They are what many of us are. The difference is they are on the pitch doing it to the best of their ability. I think its where they prefer to be and for all their shortcomings, real or otherwise I am delighted to support both these young men who have a bit of the hibs tradition about them.

Fire away...............

Have to agree and glad they are still around we need some players that have an attachment to hibs...
GGTTH

Steven_Hibs
05-07-2014, 02:19 AM
Probably the only time you'll see them on an afternoon and not expect us to get beat

RIP Bestie
05-07-2014, 03:11 AM

GGTTH
To be fair, this shouldn't really be a choice for the players. It should be part of their contracts. There should be a rota drawn up where players are expected to be visible around the club shop after training until the shop closes. I accept that this should maybe not be the case on match days and the day after.

Peevemor
05-07-2014, 07:46 AM
Probably the only time you'll see them on an afternoon and not expect us to get beat

You hate a negative post eh?

Are you sure you're a hibee?

Ronniekirk
05-07-2014, 08:30 AM
You know what you get with these two and I'm happy to see more of it.
Given the clear out ,and that still may not be finished ,we need a few players that we can depend on to give thier all for the club particularly in the Championship .Think they will be invaluable players and agree we know what to expect from them including thier limitations but hopefully Stubbs can bring them on

Aldo
05-07-2014, 09:24 AM

Right on cue as as expected. Always negative.

I do wonder like.

cam2644
05-07-2014, 09:28 AM
These two are what's needed. They have the club in their souls and are prepared to do anything for it. Not like the day job boys who bedevilled us over recent seasons.

Malthibby
05-07-2014, 09:32 AM

Ho-hum:yawn2:
Two of my favourite players, glad we still have them.
GG

Brightside
05-07-2014, 10:18 AM

What a waste of bandwidth you are.

Aldo
05-07-2014, 10:21 AM

TBH Underscore I am totally fed up with the stick these 2 get. Folk having a dig regardless.

I do wonder why and what folk actually expect.

No need INHO

Jones28
05-07-2014, 10:22 AM

Give it a rest ffs

BOB MARLEYS DUG
05-07-2014, 10:22 AM

FFS give it a rest man.

Peevemor
05-07-2014, 10:39 AM
You hate a negative post eh?

Are you sure you're a hibee?

Right on cue as as expected. Always negative.

I do wonder like.

Ho-hum:yawn2:
Two of my favourite players, glad we still have them.
GG

TBH Underscore I am totally fed up with the stick these 2 get. Folk having a dig regardless.

I do wonder why and what folk actually expect.

No need INHO

Give it a rest ffs

FFS give it a rest man.

There seems to be a theme developing here. :hmmm:

Scouse Hibee
05-07-2014, 10:46 AM

Probably the most predictable post on this thread.

Theinsider
05-07-2014, 10:47 AM
There seems to be a theme developing here. :hmmm:

Yep, can we have a troll smiley admins?

Peevemor
05-07-2014, 10:50 AM
Yep, can we have a troll smiley admins?

it's funny, when you look at the rest of his posts he's normally so positive & pro Hibs. :fibber:

http://www.hibs.net/search.php?searchid=832071