PDA

View Full Version : Something really positive!!!

WHUHibs
04-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Last night at meadowmill ( Thursday 7-8) a former senior athletics trainer runs stamina and sprint training to improve people of all ages and ability.

Children from 10 upwards through to unfit adults plus regular athletes attend this training session. Its very hard work but enjoyable and I would encourage anyone who would like to get fit to come along and the best of it is that its FREE!

So to my surprise a Hibs under 20 player turned up for additional training after East Mains...

NOW THATS POSITIVE!

erin go bragh
04-07-2014, 11:16 AM
Sounds brilliant . I wonder if its the same player that is going to be taking part in that Edinburgh sprint thingy .

Ggtth

WHUHibs
04-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Sounds brilliant . I wonder if its the same player that is going to be taking part in that Edinburgh sprint thingy .

Ggtth

Not sure but he said a couple more under 20s would be down next week,,,so for me that shows a desire to do additional training so that's positive :-)

Brooster
04-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Kerry the postie.

Spike Mandela
04-07-2014, 02:26 PM
Best bit of straw clutching I've read on here for a while.:wink::greengrin

down-the-slope
04-07-2014, 02:32 PM
there are so many unsung heros who give up time in the community for stuff like this - and it rarely gets enough credit & profile...

Leeann will be pleased - she wants our club to engage fully with the community...its a two way street :aok: