PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: New Home Kit Now On Sale

RSS Bot
04-07-2014, 09:30 AM
Clubstore (10am-6pm) and buy online

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140704/new-home-kit-now-on-sale_2262950_3951147)

Waxy
04-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Anyone know if a goalie top gets released today too?

E10 Rifle
04-07-2014, 09:42 AM

We don't need one (we've got no goalies) :rolleyes:

lucky
04-07-2014, 09:59 AM
A Celtic supporting mate commented that it looks like one of there old tops. Did not think it was even Hibs colours!

Keith_M
04-07-2014, 10:37 AM
http://www.haudmeback.com/

Hibby70
04-07-2014, 10:47 AM
Actually looks better in those photos.

Judas Iscariot
04-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Still no Official infants kit? Another shan Avec lookie lookie copy on offer then I take it

Bristolhibby
04-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Still no Official infants kit? Another shan Avec lookie lookie copy on offer then I take it

That is rubbish, but seeing as it wont have a sponsor and they wont be Nike, my lad will turn his nose at it anyway.

Scotland away shirt for his birthday this year.

Edit, just bought the new home shirt, actually looks better in the zoom photos than I thought.

The Crabbies Logo looks spot welded on with toughened plastic. So hopefully the front one is the same and no peeling.

J

Diclonius
04-07-2014, 11:25 AM
£44. Nope

H18Y GW
04-07-2014, 11:30 AM
I don't buy one but get the wee man one always, went into the shop just now and I was pleasantly surprised how decent it was , it looked terrible in the photos and the sponsors logo looked offensive .
It isn't !!!

1 kids top purchased .

Ps. The training tops look naff up close lol, polo top is stunning

hibs0666
04-07-2014, 11:33 AM
Looks fine to me. Not sure what the hysterical blasting was all about given that no-one has actually seen the top in the flesh.

Unseen work
04-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Looks ALOT better there. For me (and no offence here) the people modelling the strips makes a massive impact, I for one like when it's on the players with their boots etc on. Not just a random person! ( I know they are related to the famous 5) but They've done this a couple of times

SaulGoodman
04-07-2014, 11:45 AM
It was the same last year, some horrendous photo shoot and the kit looked awful.

It actually looks a lot better in person

lugz
04-07-2014, 11:51 AM

definitely an avec top, described as unfortunate by the guy in the shop. Supposedly with Nike there is a minimum purchase and we wouldn't sell enough to make them.

Jamesie
04-07-2014, 11:54 AM
It was the same last year, some horrendous photo shoot and the kit looked awful.

It actually looks a lot better in person

Went past the club shop this morning and it looked equally horrific in the flesh IMHO as it does online.

Jamesie
04-07-2014, 11:54 AM

An all-yellow goalie kit is on display in the club shop window, but at the time when I passed the shop had not yet opened.

monktonharp
04-07-2014, 11:57 AM
prediction: club shop runs out of letters, for kids new tops during first 3 hours of official launch.

monktonharp
04-07-2014, 11:32 PM
no comment from my last post on this matter. last season I was lambasted for complaining about the Hibernian football club superstore, which has been franchised and not actually run by our club. have there been any hiccups, while selling the new strip this week? or is it only available online?

Billychaotic182
04-07-2014, 11:40 PM
What's the sponcers like? Are they put on better than last years? Or can we expect them to peel off also?

Pete
04-07-2014, 11:45 PM
prediction: club shop runs out of letters, for kids new tops during first 3 hours of official launch.

I don't think we'll need to worry about letters this season if I'm not mistaken. Just numbers.

monktonharp
04-07-2014, 11:52 PM
I don't think we'll need to worry about letters this season if I'm not mistaken. Just numbers.ok, Peter. explain that. is it different rules for wee leagues? apart from that, children like to identify with players/names/how great they are etc. suppose that wont be relevant for a few years though:rolleyes:

Pete
05-07-2014, 12:07 AM
ok, Peter. explain that. is it different rules for wee leagues? apart from that, children like to identify with players/names/how great they are etc. suppose that wont be relevant for a few years though:rolleyes:

I think it is different rules for the second tier down and I don't recall seeing any names on any lower league strips last year. Personally, I like the look of tops with just numbers but kids will indeed want to have names and adults might want the option so I think we might cater for them.

Lessons surely have to have been learned and there can't be any of this running out of letters or peeling episodes this time.

I bet we run out of numbers this time.:tee hee:

Billychaotic182
05-07-2014, 12:12 AM
I think it is different rules for the second tier down and I don't recall seeing any names on any lower league strips last year. Personally, I like the look of tops with just numbers but kids will indeed want to have names and adults might want the option so I think we might cater for them.

Lessons surely have to have been learned and there can't be any of this running out of letters or peeling episodes this time.

Might be mistaken but I'm sure east fife had names and numbers on there kid last season

Pete
05-07-2014, 12:25 AM
Might be mistaken but I'm sure east fife had names and numbers on there kid last season

I suppose it would make sense to offer letters if it pleases the customer.

Diclonius
05-07-2014, 01:02 AM

Scottish Championship clubs are permitted to assign fixed squad numbers with names, if they so wish.

Unseen work
05-07-2014, 08:15 AM
A Alloa fan of mine said all teams must have designated numbers and names on the tops this season iirc. It was meant to be introduced last year as it is now the "championship" but there wasn't enough time for the clubs so it got pushed back to this year.

No idea if this is true or not!