PDA

View Full Version : Germany v Scotland - Tickets

HarpyHibby
03-07-2014, 08:58 PM
Just a wee heads up - Tickets for the home end go on sale on the German FA website at 10am tomorrow.

Steve-O
03-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Just a wee heads up - Tickets for the home end go on sale on the German FA website at 10am tomorrow.

Cheers - do you know which end Scotland are going to be in? If going in home end, would rather be closest to Scotland fans!

And will they definitely post to Scotland? Or in my case, NZ? Might get them posted to Scotland just in case as I'll be in Scotland before going to Germany.

pacorosssco
04-07-2014, 07:20 AM
its 9 uk time. what the views on scotland fans in their end? allowed if no colours?

Bristolhibby
04-07-2014, 07:45 AM
its 9 uk time. what the views on scotland fans in their end? allowed if no colours?

I was in the home end in 2003 in my kilt, Scotland top and flag,

Absolutely no problem.

J

Keith_M
04-07-2014, 10:53 AM
I'm applying from within germany, so could have a decent chance.

However, I think I'll get the missus to apply for them under her maiden name. I've got a feeling they might twig that a name like McNeill might just be Scottish.

:wink:

HarpyHibby
04-07-2014, 11:44 AM
Steve - I see your posting on the TA board so best just to go with what the guys say on that!

6 of us have bought tickets for the South stand behind the goals, mainly because they were the cheapest at €25. Guys on the TA Board reckon the away section will be in the north east corner of the stadium...

pacorosssco
04-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Steve - I see your posting on the TA board so best just to go with what the guys say on that!

6 of us have bought tickets for the South stand behind the goals, mainly because they were the cheapest at €25. Guys on the TA Board reckon the away section will be in the north east corner of the stadium...

did you just phone up? waiting on confirmation on german mate making call

HarpyHibby
04-07-2014, 01:12 PM
did you just phone up? waiting on confirmation on german mate making call

I just done it online mate. Do you want me to send you the link to the Tartan army board explaining how to sign up etc?

Edit - do you mean phone up to find out where the away section is or phone up to buy tickets?

pacorosssco
04-07-2014, 01:20 PM
I just done it online mate. Do you want me to send you the link to the Tartan army board explaining how to sign up etc?

Edit - do you mean phone up to find out where the away section is or phone up to buy tickets?

mate getting german collegue to phone but if online link , please

HarpyHibby
04-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Go to page 6 on this thread mate. It explains how to sign up etc. If you have a decent Internet browser, it may have a translate function which is helpful...

http://taboard.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=150582&page=8#entry2601666

Keith_M
04-07-2014, 03:33 PM
mate getting german collegue to phone but if online link , please

I just bought four tickets from here (home end).

https://tickets.dfb.de

I think the limit is four. You need to register but it was a skoosh.

HarpyHibby
04-07-2014, 04:02 PM
Go for section 62 if you want to be near the away fans.

pacorosssco
04-07-2014, 07:25 PM
Go for section 62 if you want to be near the away fans.

Sorted cheers all whos staying where. Amsterdam dusseldorf say dortmund sun back dusseldorf mon

HarpyHibby
04-07-2014, 08:27 PM
Sorted cheers all whos staying where. Amsterdam dusseldorf say dortmund sun back dusseldorf mon

Getting the ferry on the Thursday from Newcastle, arrive in Amsterdam on the Friday and then straight to Dusseldorf for a night. Staying Saturday and Sunday in Dortmund.

ionahibby
04-07-2014, 09:05 PM
Anybody got any idea when the Scotland's tickets go on sale to the tartan army for this game?

pacorosssco
04-07-2014, 10:25 PM
Anybody got any idea when the Scotland's tickets go on sale to the tartan army for this game?

keine Ahnung, wurden alle in Abschnitt Wurst sitzen

sorry

Lucius Apuleius
05-07-2014, 08:30 AM
keine Ahnung, wurden alle in Abschnitt Wurst sitzen

sorry

Ich ficke deine Mutter Schwanzlutscher!

Verzeihung.

:-)

pacorosssco
05-07-2014, 09:11 AM

Verzeihung.

hearts class :) viva hollandia

Keith_M
05-07-2014, 10:00 AM

Verzeihung.

Admins! This is unacceptable speech for a family board!

Using German words, disgusting :wink:

Eyrie
05-07-2014, 10:55 AM
Admins! This is unacceptable speech for a family board!

Using German words, disgusting :wink:

Didn't the Yams win two world wars so that we didn't have to speak German?

We here on .net can be so ungrateful about that. After all, the Lithuanians were so grateful that they allowed the Yams to use taxpayers money to overpay undertalented players to fail to qualify for the Champions League each year.

Steve-O
05-07-2014, 11:13 AM
Bought 2 tickets in section 54 next to where Scotland fans should be. €60 each! Ah well, will be on my holidays!

Keith_M
05-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Bought 2 tickets in section 54 next to where Scotland fans should be. €60 each! Ah well, will be on my holidays!

I didn't know where the Scotland fans were and got tickets for the South West Stand, which it turns out is the opposite end of the Stadium....

:rolleyes:

On the bright side, the tickets were only €45 each.

Steve-O
06-07-2014, 01:12 AM
I didn't know for certain but apparently north east is the regular away end and where Scotland got last time.

Haven't seen anyone else get section 54 tickets though and there were hardly any spare when I bought mine so could have no other Scotland fans beside me!

I think I got the front row of the top tier so that'll be decent if correct. (Probably be the wrong way round and I'm in the back row!)

Bristolhibby
06-07-2014, 07:23 AM
I didn't know where the Scotland fans were and got tickets for the South West Stand, which it turns out is the opposite end of the Stadium....

:rolleyes:

On the bright side, the tickets were only €45 each.

You are in the German singing section. Have fun and brush up on German songs.

J

Keith_M
06-07-2014, 07:31 AM
You are in the German singing section. Have fun and brush up on German songs.

J

Vee haf vayz of making you zing!

AndyB_70
06-07-2014, 09:07 PM
I was in the German end last time and they were fantastic so there will be no problem. Just think after we beat them we will be unofficial world champions again.

lyonhibs
10-07-2014, 06:51 PM
Where are you lords and ladies staying for this ? Just bought tickets now.

BUZZING

Keith_M
11-07-2014, 09:45 AM

BUZZING

Probably at my in-laws in Beilefeld then taking the (damn efficient german*) train to the game.

* They're actually not so efficient, but it's compulsory to claim this at every opportunity :wink:

Steve-O
11-07-2014, 10:55 AM

BUZZING

Dusseldorf.

My tickets bought last Friday arrived in the post today too :thumbsup:

Efficient service :wink::greengrin

pacorosssco
11-07-2014, 12:01 PM
Dusseldorf.

My tickets bought last Friday arrived in the post today too :thumbsup:

Efficient service :wink::greengrin

Dussledorf too, Ice from Amsterdam sat morning with a crate of hertog Jan then into Dortmund Sunday back from dussledorf the Monday

Bristolhibby
11-07-2014, 01:08 PM

BUZZING

Also in Dusseldorf. Apparently it's party town. That and Dortmund has the feel of Livingston.

Two of my Aberdeen cousins are coming as well.

Can't wait!

J

Speedy
13-07-2014, 07:00 PM
I just bought four tickets from here (home end).

https://tickets.dfb.de

I think the limit is four. You need to register but it was a skoosh.

Did you have bother on the website?

Where do I click after selecting my tickets?

Edit: Got there eventually

Speedy
13-07-2014, 08:13 PM
Tickets purchased for block 71.

SkintHibby
13-07-2014, 10:26 PM
Thinking of going over in the ferry.

Whats the best way to get from Amsterdam to Dortmund?

Frazerbob
13-07-2014, 10:49 PM

Train. I did it last time we played there. 3 or 4 hours of total rammy with loads of Scotland fans on the train. :top marks

SkintHibby
13-07-2014, 11:02 PM
Train. I did it last time we played there. 3 or 4 hours of total rammy with loads of Scotland fans on the train. :top marks

Thanks.

If I just jump on a train is it crazy prices like the UK?

Frazerbob
14-07-2014, 12:22 AM
Thanks.

If I just jump on a train is it crazy prices like the UK?

Prebook using www.bahn.com

HarpyHibby
14-07-2014, 07:30 AM

£45 return for 5 of us on the ferry, going from Newcastle to Amsterdam!

Speedy
14-07-2014, 07:42 AM
Prebook using www.bahn.com

That's what I did. About 50 or 60 quid return when I got mine.

Really buzzing about this game now. Germany's first game as champions so the atmosphere will be amazing (until we score our 3rd and 4th anyway).

Keith_M
14-07-2014, 09:03 AM
That's what I did. About 50 or 60 quid return when I got mine.

Really buzzing about this game now. Germany's first game as champions so the atmosphere will be amazing (until we score our 3rd and 4th anyway).

I like your attitude!!

:thumbsup:

p.s. Section 37 is now the unnoffical DotNet Tartan Army Singing Section (4 hibbys and counting...). Feel free to join us. :greengrin

Keith_M
14-07-2014, 11:50 AM
All of the €25 Tickets have now been sold but there's literally thousands of tickets left for €45 and €60, mostly in the corner sections.

The Germans have been so busy with the World Cup that they don't seem to realise the tickets for the next competitive game are already on sale. When they finally wake up/recover from their hangover, they are gonna be shocked to find out we've already bought all the tickets!

So go on, buy your tickets now. This is your chance to see Scotland play the World Champions in their own backyard and surprise them by having more fans at the match than they do :wink:

https://tickets.dfb.de/ (https://tickets.dfb.de/)

lyonhibs
14-07-2014, 01:31 PM
For thé folk staying in ddorf, are there trains through the night or similar ? After we beat the world champions and you stay out till 3 am how are you getting home ?

Bishop Hibee
14-07-2014, 01:42 PM
It's actually cheaper to watch the World Champions at home than it"s going to be to watch Scotland at home :rolleyes:

A season ticket for the North Stand at Hampden for SSC members is £250 for 6 games :crazy: The price per game for SSC members who don't take an ST and everyone else will be about £45 a game. That will be me as the Scotland v Georgia game clashes with Hibs v Dumbarton. And you thought Hibs ripped off the fans!

lyonhibs
14-07-2014, 04:10 PM
Flights to ddorf from Zurich and hotel booked. A good Monday all things considered.

Speedy
14-07-2014, 04:43 PM
It's actually cheaper to watch the World Champions at home than it"s going to be to watch Scotland at home :rolleyes:

A season ticket for the North Stand at Hampden for SSC members is £250 for 6 games :crazy: The price per game for SSC members who don't take an ST and everyone else will be about £45 a game. That will be me as the Scotland v Georgia game clashes with Hibs v Dumbarton. And you thought Hibs ripped off the fans!

The thing that jumped out to me is that the England game is more expensive than competitive games.

pacorosssco
15-07-2014, 01:13 PM
For thé folk staying in ddorf, are there trains through the night or similar ? After we beat the world champions and you stay out till 3 am how are you getting home ?

No trains through the night I believe but check the Bahn site. I also believe a match ticket gives you free train travel on day(tbc). I will be going Dusseldorf to dortmuns day of game.

BS44
15-07-2014, 08:53 PM

Plenty trains mate. http://reiseauskunft.bahn.de/bin/query.exe/en?ld=96242&seqnr=2&ident=kb.027079242.1405457326&rt=1&rememberSortType=minDeparture&REQ0HafasScrollDir=1

Steve-O
15-07-2014, 10:52 PM
No trains through the night I believe but check the Bahn site. I also believe a match ticket gives you free train travel on day(tbc). I will be going Dusseldorf to dortmuns day of game.

Yes there are.

Bristolhibby
16-07-2014, 07:45 AM
Just checked DB trains run every hour all through the night. And they take about an hour. So worry not, just make sure you are at the train station by quarter to the hour.

Have a look on this thread.

http://taboard.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=150799&page=1

See you in The Dorf.

J

BS44
16-07-2014, 10:45 AM
Also in Dusseldorf. Apparently it's party town. That and Dortmund has the feel of Livingston.

Two of my Aberdeen cousins are coming as well.

Can't wait!

J

Dusseldorf is a smashing city for a night out, but think it would hard to find a place in Germany that isn't good for a few days on the beer.

Beware of the altbier, although it comes in small glasses it is strong!

Keith_M
16-07-2014, 10:54 AM
Is anybody else staying in Bochum or is it just the Munich Tartan Army (membership 4)?

lyonhibs
16-07-2014, 11:38 AM
The Zürich tartan army (membership of 2) are flying into Düsseldorf on the Saturday so sounds like we'll stay there to commence boozing then head into Dortmund where we're staying.

pacorosssco
16-07-2014, 12:06 PM
The Zürich tartan army (membership of 2) are flying into Düsseldorf on the Saturday so sounds like we'll stay there to commence boozing then head into Dortmund where we're staying.

Home city of matty jack who frequents mcclaughlans bar.

Long shot anyone got a spare 25 euro ticket. mate decided last minute to come and rest of us sorted. otherwise its the corner for him.

Keith_M
17-07-2014, 12:51 PM
My Tickets arrived in the Post today.

:thumbsup:

DarrenSQH
17-07-2014, 01:14 PM
Whats the best travel options for getting over there that are still availible?

Keith_M
17-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Whats the best travel options for getting over there that are still availible?

Edinburgh to Amsterdam with Easyjet, then ICE train.

Edinburgh to Weeze with Ryanair, then Regional/ICE train.

Bristolhibby
17-07-2014, 06:50 PM
I'm flying Lufthansa Heathrow to Dusseldorf. But that's no use to you guys.

Really up for this one. Hopefully the weather will be scorchio.

J

Keith_M
23-07-2014, 09:40 AM
Around 5,000 Tickets still on sale.

Only a few tickets available at €45 and €60 (newspaper said about 150 left but that was yesterday). The majority remaining are €80 or €100.

Any other Germany based Hibbies going or did everybody change their mind?

:dunno:

BS44
23-07-2014, 09:57 AM
Around 5,000 Tickets still on sale.

Only a few tickets available at €45 and €60 (newspaper said about 150 left but that was yesterday). The majority remaining are €80 or €100.

Any other Germany based Hibbies going or did everybody change their mind?

:dunno:

I ordered two 12 days ago and still no show.

Keith_M
23-07-2014, 09:59 AM
I ordered two 12 days ago and still no show.

I think it depends on the location but they were taking about a week within Germany.

Steve-O
23-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Mine took 1 week but a poster on TA board said they contacted the Germans and were told there was a bit of a delay and not to worry.