PDA

View Full Version : Ryan baptie

oconnors_strip
03-07-2014, 08:18 PM
Don't know if it's been posted before but thought some people would like to know that Ryan baptie has signed a 2 year deal at Inverness.

All the best up there Ryan!

Billy Whizz
03-07-2014, 08:19 PM
Good luck Ryan

ronaldo7
03-07-2014, 08:19 PM
Thanks for that N.

Another one lost:boo hoo:

truehibernian
03-07-2014, 08:20 PM
All the best to him, deserves first team football, sickened with Hibs and their treatment of promising talent - our huge loss, Inverness CT's huge gain. Hope he does well :aok:

Jonnyboy
03-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Don't know if it's been posted before but thought some people would like to know that Ryan baptie has signed a 2 year deal at Inverness.

Disappointed to read this and I wish the laddie all the best

Pretty Boy
03-07-2014, 08:23 PM
Good luck to him.

Shame the youngsters have had to pay for the incompetence of the previous manager and a fair few of the, thankfully departed, senior pros.

Green Fish
03-07-2014, 08:27 PM
Hope you shine up there Ryan, disgusted with my club you didn't get your chance!

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-07-2014, 08:39 PM
Good luck Ryan, all the best. Such a shame you didn't get kept on and didn't get a chance.

scoopyboy
03-07-2014, 08:40 PM

Thanks Nikki, I also wish Ryan well.

Any other info on the laddies that were released?

I was speaking to John McGlynn and he told me Bradley Donaldson is at Livi. To be used at right back but also for cover at centre half.

Also Dean Horribine doing pre season with Airdrie.

Weir7
03-07-2014, 08:41 PM
All the best to him, deserves first team football, sickened with Hibs and their treatment of promising talent - our huge loss, Inverness CT's huge gain. Hope he does well :aok:

Horrible part of fitba. But he isn't good enough. Bill Hendry kept him on which is setting false hope.

Also he choose not to sign contract which was on table.

Onus is to prove Hibs got it wrong.

Pretty Boy
03-07-2014, 08:41 PM

I was speaking to John McGlynn and he told me Bradley Donaldson is at Livi. To be used at right back but also for cover at centre half.

Interest in Euan Smith from St Johnstone I've been told.

Vault Boy
03-07-2014, 08:44 PM
Hopefully a step onto launching a good career in football, unfortunate not to be given enough of a chance here. Good luck Ryan. :aok:

truehibernian
03-07-2014, 08:48 PM

Dean is now with Livi too scoops, has also had training with East Fife and Airdrie.

down-the-slope
03-07-2014, 08:49 PM
interesting that a player we deem surplus is given 2 year deal by team in top half of league above us :rolleyes:

There will always only be a small % of players who work through the academy who become regular 1st team players - but we have made a pretty poor fist of it for a few years...

Heres to the new regime having success at getting that % to a reasonable level and dealing with those who don't make it better, while preparing them for life away from Hibs (as LD promised would happen)

oconnors_strip
03-07-2014, 08:50 PM
Jamie Beaton is also on trial at east fife and has scored in a game

down-the-slope
03-07-2014, 08:52 PM
Dean is now with Livi too scoops, has also had training with East Fife and Airdrie.

Dean is player who I most hoped would make it with us...

By the way - anyone keeping a list on how many ex-players from recent seasons we could face in coming year - looks like a growing list and we have seen many raise their game when coming back to ER