PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Meet Alan in Clubstore Tomorrow

RSS Bot
03-07-2014, 04:00 PM
Stubbs, Hanlon and Stevenson in Clubstore, 1pm-1.30pm

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140703/meet-alan-in-clubstore-tomorrow_2262950_3947689)

zlatan
03-07-2014, 04:02 PM
If I turn up in a pair of goalie gloves do you think I'll get a game on Saturday?

Please note this is a light hearted comment and not typed with slobber pissing out my mouth as I type

The Green Goblin
03-07-2014, 04:04 PM
Interesting wording- "the kit everybody is talking about" :greengrin That's true enough I suppose.

Mark79
03-07-2014, 04:29 PM
Be queing out the door I would imagine.

down-the-slope
03-07-2014, 04:38 PM
interesting that its Lewis and Paul riding shotgun.....

Keith_M
03-07-2014, 04:41 PM
Can I be the first to say....

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wink:

Billy Whizz
03-07-2014, 04:46 PM

The boys who live locally I think. Do you think they should have put Nelson up?

Brightside
03-07-2014, 05:20 PM
The boys who live locally I think. Do you think they should have put Nelson up?

Or new Captain and vice Capt. :wink:

oconnors_strip
03-07-2014, 05:22 PM

How is it interesting? It's probably been a draw of straws, nothing sinister or story here!

silverhibee
03-07-2014, 05:26 PM
So no new players tomorrow then.

down-the-slope
03-07-2014, 05:32 PM
How is it interesting? It's probably been a draw of straws, nothing sinister or story here!

:confused: didn't say there was...the interesting part (for for me anyway) is that after all the coming and goings over past 4/5 years these two are still mainstays of the squad (and can be trusted out as public face of players)...in fact if they were at another team I think they would be more appreciated than they are

bingo70
03-07-2014, 05:32 PM
So no new players tomorrow then.

What makes you say that?

Disgraceful if that ends up being the case.

oconnors_strip
03-07-2014, 05:55 PM
:confused: didn't say there was...the interesting part (for for me anyway) is that after all the coming and goings over past 4/5 years these two are still mainstays of the squad (and can be trusted out as public face of players)...in fact if they were at another team I think they would be more appreciated than they are

I know you didn't say there was but I know others who will

hibbydog
03-07-2014, 05:55 PM
Stubbs, Hanlon and Stevenson in Clubstore, 1pm-1.30pm

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140703/meet-alan-in-clubstore-tomorrow_2262950_3947689)

Dearest customers, please come into the club shop and spend some money. Please ignore the fact that we've just been relegated, haven't signed anyone but still expect you to pay £400 for a season ticket.

Don't think I'll bother.

10/10 for negativity for me,

Phil D. Rolls
03-07-2014, 06:41 PM
Looking forward to crossing off "absolute gentleman" "he really gets it" and "the kids were thrilled" on my Hibs.net Cliche Bingo.

Pretty Boy
03-07-2014, 06:45 PM
It will be a ****ing waste of time, just a scam to get folk in the shop buying strips.

And Stevenson? ****ing useless, waste of a strip. As for Hanlon? Highland League player at best. Stubbs? Unproven nobody.

This just stinks of a Petrie PR plan, implemented by his puppet Dempster. She's useless as well by the way.

** Just getting in before the usual suspects.

TheFamous1875
03-07-2014, 06:51 PM

Our two best players who happen to be our longest-serving players and products of our academy.

GGTTH!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hibercelona
03-07-2014, 06:54 PM
It will be a ****ing waste of time, just a scam to get folk in the shop buying strips.

And Stevenson? ****ing useless, waste of a strip. As for Hanlon? Highland League player at best. Stubbs? Unproven nobody.

This just stinks of a Petrie PR plan, implemented by his puppet Dempster. She's useless as well by the way.

In your opinion, what does Stevenson actually do wrong that makes you think he is useless?

Does he not try while the other players are standing about picking their nose?

Billy Whizz

I hope not

Aldo
It will be a ****ing waste of time, just a scam to get folk in the shop buying strips. And Stevenson? ****ing useless, waste of a strip. As for Hanlon? Highland League player at best. Stubbs? Unproven nobody. This just stinks of a Petrie PR plan, implemented by his puppet Dempster. She's useless as well by the way. ** Just getting in before the usual suspects.

Hardy har!!!

Like your style PB.

** Especially this bit. ;-)

blackpoolhibs
03-07-2014, 06:56 PM
Pfft, and there was me thinking they were coming to my place this year.

Aldo
03-07-2014, 06:58 PM

If this was indeed the case (and would be great to see IMHO) then the negativity on here would hit an all time high!!

They would get it tight from the usual suspects at every opportunity.

:-)

S4uzee
03-07-2014, 07:02 PM
Dearest customers, please come into the club shop and spend some money. Please ignore the fact that we've just been relegated, haven't signed anyone but still expect you to pay £400 for a season ticket.

Don't think I'll bother.

10/10 for negativity for me,
Not to forget the horrific strip just released

Billy Whizz
03-07-2014, 07:03 PM
If this was indeed the case (and would be great to see IMHO) then the negativity on here would hit an all time high!!

They would get it tight from the usual suspects at every opportunity.

:-)

Aldo, its not negativity, just don't think Paul is captain material, although I real like Paul as a player. I think being captain before hindered his performances

Jonnyboy
03-07-2014, 07:04 PM
In your opinion, what does Stevenson actually do wrong that makes you think he is useless?

Woooooooooooooooooooooossshhhhhhhhhhhhh :faf:

BroxburnHibee
03-07-2014, 07:05 PM

:tee hee:

BroxburnHibee
03-07-2014, 07:06 PM

Hehehe

We really need to find a sarcasm smiley :hilarious

Aldo
03-07-2014, 07:11 PM
Aldo, its not negativity, just don't think Paul is captain material, although I real like Paul as a player. I think being captain before hindered his performances

Sorry BW I was being Sarcastic there. Paul and Lewis get it tight from folk everytime they play, regardless of how they play.

He deserves to be Capt but agree that in the past it hindered him.

Tricla
03-07-2014, 08:22 PM

:greengrin

Brightside
04-07-2014, 10:07 AM
What makes you say that?

Disgraceful if that ends up being the case.

How is it disgraceful. There are players in the process of being signed. They will be paraded once it's all completed

Lucius Apuleius
04-07-2014, 10:26 AM
Hehehe

We really need to find a sarcasm smiley :hilarious

:agree: Said it for years. Not that I would ever have to use it obviously.

Smartie
04-07-2014, 10:30 AM
I love Stevenson.

This just emphasises how hard working and versatile he really is.

Keith_M
04-07-2014, 10:32 AM

This

:wink:

silverhibee
04-07-2014, 10:47 AM

This and that, with a double dollop.

silverhibee
04-07-2014, 10:48 AM

:greengrin

HoboHarry
04-07-2014, 03:02 PM

Lol. Did you feel a gush of air as that one shot over your head? :faf:

seven nowt
04-07-2014, 03:35 PM
Pretty Boy, such a bore, haha! Rubbish post, even if it was sarcasm!

:top marksto fans that are realistic enough not to be excited yet!

bingo70
04-07-2014, 03:38 PM
How is it disgraceful. There are players in the process of being signed. They will be paraded once it's all completed

I was probably in a bit of a humpty mood yesterday to be honest. I was irrationally angry about the strip as well considering I dinnae even buy the bloody thing.

Still disappointing we've not got any players in yet though.