PDA

View Full Version : Season ticket purchase

Ringothedog
02-07-2014, 09:20 PM
After today's announcement will you be renewing or purchasing for the first time.

eastterrace
02-07-2014, 09:23 PM
After today's announcement will you be renewing or purchasing for the first time.

are you renewing or buying .

GlesgaeHibby
02-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Was hoping they'd cut the prices. Would have bought one at a cheaper price to support the club, and be able to turn up to games when free and have a regular seat. Not a chance at that. Yet again, the club ripping the piss out of us.

Ringothedog
02-07-2014, 09:28 PM
are you renewing or buying .
I was trying to avoid saying I did the early bird . I sit in east stand c1, this is more out of interest.

ackeygraham
02-07-2014, 09:30 PM
I'm awaiting to see signings and a pledge of a percentage of each ST going into player transfer fees before I renew.

As ever fans again picking up the cost. Time hibs put something back!

Diclonius
02-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Renewed last week. Club is on its last chance though.

PatHead
02-07-2014, 09:34 PM
I'm awaiting to see signings and a pledge of a percentage of each ST going into player transfer fees before I renew.

As ever fans again picking up the cost. Time hibs put something back!

All money raised from season tickets goes to player budget

Hermit Crab
02-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Renewed during early bird period.

Ringothedog
02-07-2014, 09:36 PM

:agree: you and me both

Sir David Gray
02-07-2014, 09:40 PM

I've said that before too.

Truth is, I couldn't stay away if I tried.

ackeygraham
02-07-2014, 09:43 PM

Not talking wages alone, I want some fees paid on decent players for once. Mind you if RP wasn't so tight an offered Wolves more than 82.5k for sparky I'd doubt we'd be in this mess.

Just so underwhelmed at the moment and unfortunately may just have to become that walk up fan once again. Paying over the odds to see hibs v Alloa for £22 or there about just doesn't grab me right now.

happiehibbie
02-07-2014, 09:43 PM
renewed with early bird

Ozyhibby
02-07-2014, 09:47 PM
Will only buy if the quality of signings signals real intent. Leaning towards yes though. Very much last chance for the club.
Petrie out.

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-07-2014, 09:51 PM
Renewed but this is a PR gaffe. Even an offer of jam tomorrow, would have helped.

Weststandwanab
02-07-2014, 09:54 PM
Renewed during early bird period.

Me 2.

:agree: you and me both

And me.

I have also said that before but Hibs this is the last chance saloon.

Ringothedog
03-07-2014, 06:16 AM
So a rough fag packet calculation would mean that we will sell about 1000 more season tickets by the start of the season giving us approx 6500. That sort of figure is not going to help us get promoted at the first time of asking. To compete with our main rivals I would have thought we would need at least 10k. There is no doubt Hibernian as a club have disenfranchised a large chunk of the fan base and have to do something quickly to get them back on board. A couple of quality signings showing our intent would be a start.

Weir7
03-07-2014, 06:23 AM

Not correct. It goes into running football dept. Massive difference

Ringothedog
03-07-2014, 06:38 AM
Not correct. It goes into running football dept. Massive difference

I hear what you are saying but you would have thought that Hibernian fc WERE the football department.

NatureBoy
03-07-2014, 06:39 AM
I've already renewed, I certainly wouldn't have been so quick of the mark if I knew we'd be paying those extortionate prices in the Championship!

I'm pretty annoyed and can't help feeling taken for a ride yet again! All the club needed to do was make a small gesture to acknowledge the fans loyalty like a free cup top up, shop voucher etc. I would suspect a gesture would be enough to placate most fans but no we don't even get that, joke!

staunchhibby
03-07-2014, 06:43 AM
Renewed early possibly to early well done Mr butcher :fuming::fuming

happiehibbie
03-07-2014, 06:52 AM
Let's stop moaning just buy a ticket !

Hibs though need to sign good players players that will get the excitement going again They have to take the blame for this and take a chance and spend money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby's Cinema
03-07-2014, 08:30 AM
The student seasons have been good value over the last few years but a bump up for me this year to 400odd quid? Considering relegation? No chance I will buy at that price.

southern hibby
03-07-2014, 09:18 AM
What I would like to know is. Will Hibs keep
Prices the same next year or if we do get promoted decide to increase them because we are then an SPFl side?

there's only 1way I'll buy a season ticket. If Hibs get some quality players I'n and show some intent. I will however still go to games but I'll just end up Paying at the gate, this way if there is no effort and players of Mc Givern's quality I can then choose to go or not.

( just so you know I will attend all games I can, irrespective of how much I feel we as fans are being used to fund George street culture). GGTTH

Titch
03-07-2014, 09:42 AM

I have 4 and live in catterick this is 100% the clubs last chance with me

silverhibee
03-07-2014, 09:46 AM

Not getting out of this league at the first time of asking could well be the turning point for me, Hibs are on there last chance for me and pretty sure others will feel the same.

silverhibee
03-07-2014, 09:55 AM
So a rough fag packet calculation would mean that we will sell about 1000 more season tickets by the start of the season giving us approx 6500. That sort of figure is not going to help us get promoted at the first time of asking. To compete with our main rivals I would have thought we would need at least 10k. There is no doubt Hibernian as a club have disenfranchised a large chunk of the fan base and have to do something quickly to get them back on board. A couple of quality signings showing our intent would be a start.

Or how about our owner putting some money up at the start of the season and giving our manager a very good budget for the season ahead rather than him putting money in at the the end of the season to balance the books for Rods f*** ups over the seasons.

What has happened to our owner by the way, can't he even be bothered talking to his customers any more.