PDA

View Full Version : Sam Clucas

Hibeesmad
30-06-2014, 05:00 PM
Heard a few rumours that we are interested in him? Anyone know if there is any reality behind this?

Aldo
30-06-2014, 05:12 PM
Heard a few rumours that we are interested in him? Anyone know if there is any reality behind this?

Source of rumours??

If you got it from the football rumours website then NO.

It's been on there for a number of days.

Hibeesmad
30-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Source of rumours??

If you got it from the football rumours website then NO.

It's been on there for a number of days.

I read a few things on twitter

Jones28
30-06-2014, 05:31 PM
Who is he?

hibbymick
30-06-2014, 05:40 PM
Who is he?

Sam Clucas :cb

Nevi_SOL
30-06-2014, 06:12 PM
Joint top goal scorer in the FA Cup with 5 goals

emerald green
30-06-2014, 06:27 PM

Never heard of him. Who does he play for?

Hibeesmad
30-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Never heard of him. Who does he play for?

Mansfield Town

emerald green
30-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Mansfield Town

Thanks. I'm just a bit worried that League 2 in England is where Hibs might be looking to recruit from. I'm just not convinced that's the level of players the club needs to get out of the league we are in.

CapitalGreen
30-06-2014, 06:47 PM
I'd rather sign a player from a lower league who's career is on the up as opposed to a player in a higher league who's career is in decline.

A player who has dropped a level to get game time and has then performed well enough for a move is displaying the sort of attitude we should be going for. Would much rather that than a McGivern or a Boateng.

emerald green
30-06-2014, 06:59 PM
I'd rather sign a player from a lower league who's career is on the up as opposed to a player in a higher league who's career is in decline.

A player who has dropped a level to get game time and has then performed well enough for a move is displaying the sort of attitude we should be going for. Would much rather that than a McGivern or a Boateng.

Fair comment, so long as that player brings something to the club, and is an improvement on what is already there. I agree with your point about player(s) displaying the correct attitude. We need players with a willingness to learn and improve, a winning mentality and toughness, and give 100% effort in every game.

MKHIBEE
30-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Watched Sam Clucas play for Lincoln few times, didn't impress too much, was punted and, to be fair, seemed to do ok albeit at conference level.

SouthamptonHibs
30-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Mansfield town FFS! I watched them v Pompey in Jan and the full team was rotten.
Next years gonna be a belter alright. Bring back McGivern!

eastterrace
30-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Mansfield town FFS! I watched them v Pompey in Jan and the full team was rotten.
Next years gonna be a belter alright. Bring back McGivern!

:top marks