PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Crabbie's Announced As Heritage Partner

RSS Bot
30-06-2014, 10:20 AM
Partnership extended for further three years

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140630/crabbies-announced-as-heritage-partner_2262950_3940103)

--------
30-06-2014, 10:28 AM
Good. Crabbies could have walked away after Marathonbet were singend up as shirt sponsors. They're exactly the sort of local firm whom Hibs should be encouraging to come into partnership. Does this mean a big Crabbies' logo on the back face of te stand, and specific advertising and logos throughout the interiro? Or what exactly?

And could we do similar with the other three stands? Envirogreen would be a good bet for the South Stand when Rangers and Hearts are in town ...

http://www.envirogreen.co.uk/?gclid=COnL7qyxob8CFfMZtAodg1oAWg

MyJo
30-06-2014, 10:32 AM
Does this mean we can refer to the famous five stand as the crabbie stand now :faf:

Glad to see crabbies remaining involved with the club despite not being the main sponsor.

.Sean.
30-06-2014, 11:24 AM
A museum? Sounds interesting.

dp00
30-06-2014, 11:31 AM
A museum? Sounds interesting.

Hope this ties in with the historical trust. They apparently have some fantastic stuff that could be displayed

hibs0666
30-06-2014, 11:39 AM
I had a wee notion about a museum project that would look at how immigrant communities have established roots in east-central scotland over the years, and how people from this area have went off to change the world. Hibs would of course be a very prominent outcome.

A project with that scope would get a hearing from the lottery fund, would usefully use a lot of empty space in the stadium and would attract a much broader audience to our home than currently.

I feel a proposal to Leeann coming on. :wink:

FranckSuzy
30-06-2014, 11:47 AM
I had a wee notion about a museum project that would look at how immigrant communities have established roots in east-central scotland over the years, and how people from this area have went off to change the world. Hibs would of course be a very prominent outcome.

A project with that scope would get a hearing from the lottery fund, would usefully use a lot of empty space in the stadium and would attract a much broader audience to our home than currently.

I feel a proposal to Leeann coming on. :wink:

I think that's a great idea :aok: Was just thinking about the blank walls in the concourses that could be filled with images from recipients of Kicks for Kids tickets or the kids from the Multi Cultural Family Base's pictures/letters etc. Leeann is coming to the next WT meeting so will mention it to her then :agree:

Pretty Boy
30-06-2014, 11:47 AM
Securing 2 major sponshorship deals in what is still a tough economic climate and post relegation is a great piece of business.

givescotlandfreedom
30-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Extra revenue when we need it most. Well done to all concerned.

Keith_M
30-06-2014, 12:21 PM
What's a 'Heritage Partner'?

Peevemor
30-06-2014, 12:22 PM
What's a 'Heritage Partner'?

Something to call someone that's going to sponsor a museum? :dunno:

Either that or it is to do with the players' helmets after all. One should be proud of one's hairy tadge. :agree:

Big Frank
30-06-2014, 01:41 PM
Not sure how much this is worth to the club.... but it is a positive.

Well done Hibernian.

Keith_M
30-06-2014, 01:48 PM
Something to call someone that's going to sponsor a museum? :dunno:

Either that or it is to do with the players' helmets after all. One should be proud of one's hairy tadge. :agree:

So they're a Hairy Tadge partner and this was lost in translation?

:dunno:

Ozyhibby
30-06-2014, 03:46 PM
I was hoping for a centre forward, guess I'll have to make do with a heritage partner.
The Yams and the new Huns will be bricking it now.

jacomo
30-06-2014, 04:20 PM
I was hoping for a centre forward, guess I'll have to make do with a heritage partner.
The Yams and the new Huns will be bricking it now.

At least we'll know our history...

jacomo
30-06-2014, 04:21 PM
I think sponsor logos on the back of shirts as well as the front are tacky.

Bah hum bug.

bigstu
30-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Glad the club are getting money but I hate having a sponsor on the back of the strip, I feel like a walking sandwich board :(

emerald green
30-06-2014, 06:37 PM
The club needs every penny it can get to help rebuild, so this is good news from that perspective.

Is it true Daltons Demolitions are lined up to be sponsors of the 100 year old ramshackle "main stand" at Tynecastle? :wink: