PDA

View Full Version : NHC Top Bloke

beensaidbefore
28-06-2014, 11:35 PM
Apologies if this has previously been posted elsewhere, im a bit slow off the mark.

Top bloke and sets and example for footballers everywhere. Sulley Muntari handing out cash to the poor in Brazil. If only there were more people like him in the world.

See videos here ...

http://www.veooz.com/news/KHHJWuO.html

hibeemikey21
29-06-2014, 12:23 AM
Same guy later slapped a member of the management staff in the face and was sent home in disgrace....

Apologies for the accidental rhyme.

beensaidbefore
29-06-2014, 12:28 AM
Same guy later slapped a member of the management staff in the face and was sent home in disgrace....

For real? Perhaps he's not such a top bloke after all.

ekhibee
29-06-2014, 01:02 AM
For real? Perhaps he's not such a top bloke after all.
Yep, along with Boateng.

beensaidbefore
29-06-2014, 01:13 AM
Yep, along with Boateng.

Hmmm, perhaps his act of generosity was more of an ego massage then. Just seen photos of his camouflage car. Seems like hes short of a bob or two.

How things can change in the space of a week. Hero to zero!:greengrin

heretoday
29-06-2014, 07:48 AM
Blimey!

Nevi_SOL
29-06-2014, 07:54 AM
What a sulley man
I'll get my coat

Nutmegged
29-06-2014, 04:30 PM
His clash with the management team shouldn't put this act of generosity in the shade, he done a good deed, a very good deed amd one that some will never forget, who cares if he's loaded, he's earned it, good on him

GreenLake
29-06-2014, 04:46 PM

Could have done with him at Hibs last season.

Jonnyboy
29-06-2014, 04:52 PM
Could have done with him at Hibs last season.

:greengrin

Sc̣nalḍ
29-06-2014, 05:25 PM
His clash with the management team shouldn't put this act of generosity in the shade, he done a good deed, a very good deed amd one that some will never forget, who cares if he's loaded, he's earned it, good on him

Exactly

calder45a
29-06-2014, 11:11 PM
Blimey!

Ghana’s players departed the World Cup finals £1.7m richer after receiving the appearance money that they claimed they were owed.
Not bad for playing for your country.
Wonder what the England players got?

Bronson
29-06-2014, 11:30 PM
The cynic in me can't help but feel that if that was a genuine act of pure humanity, and nothing to with helping his image, there would be no video of it.

ekhibee
29-06-2014, 11:32 PM
Ghana’s players departed the World Cup finals £1.7m richer after receiving the appearance money that they claimed they were owed.
Don't think you get a parachute payment for the World Cup :greengrin

Kaff
30-06-2014, 06:45 AM

I think, in line with some other countries, that the England players pool their appearance money and it goes to a charity

HappyAsHellas
30-06-2014, 08:37 AM
The Ghana players certainly do not!

Keith_M
30-06-2014, 12:27 PM
The cynic in me can't help but feel that if that was a genuine act of pure humanity, and nothing to with helping his image, there would be no video of it.

:agree:

That was my thought as well. It's an amazing co-incidence the number of celebrities that happen to have press men/friends with cameras at points when they're doing something 'worthy'.

The guy might well be a philanthropist, I've no idea, but it's hard to tell what's real and what's PR anymore.

Leith Mo
30-06-2014, 12:39 PM
Was watching the Costa Rica vs Greece game with a mate who is a Celtic fan last night. He told me that at the end of the season Samaras had given a yougn cancer sufferer his League winners medal - the same kid then tweeted Samaras to wish him all the best for the World Cup so Samaras paid for the kid and his parents to go to last night's game. No publicity I've seen about it but great gesture

Peevemor
30-06-2014, 12:41 PM
Was watching the Costa Rica vs Greece game with a mate who is a Celtic fan last night. He told me that at the end of the season Samaras had given a yougn cancer sufferer his League winners medal - the same kid then tweeted Samaras to wish him all the best for the World Cup so Samaras paid for the kid and his parents to go to last night's game. No publicity I've seen about it but great gesture

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2111778-georgios-samaras-greek-fa-arrange-for-fan-with-down-syndrome-to-visit-brazil