PDA

View Full Version : Our City Fathers & the Establishment Team

Leith Mo
27-06-2014, 04:06 PM
In Cafe Royal where our ex Lord Provost Eric milligan is currently drinking wearing his colours on his sleeve. Not ashamed to say "it should have been ten blah de blah hertz were told at 4 to stop scoring. F****in eejit. Maroon bowtie and matching hankie in top pocket of pink & white blazer. Got photo on my phone of him giving it the ten but no idea how to get it on here (why anyone would want to see his smug puss anyway) but his total arrogance about them is ridiculous. Gave it a McGowan behind his back as well so I suppose that's the next one we need to get used to.

Phil D. Rolls
27-06-2014, 04:07 PM
In Cafe Royal where our ex Lord Provost Eric milligan is currently drinking wearing his colours on his sleeve. Not ashamed to say "it should have been ten blah de blah hertz were told at 4 to stop scoring. F****in eejit. Maroon bowtie and matching hankie in top pocket of pink & white blazer. Got photo on my phone of him giving it the ten but no idea how to get it on here (why anyone would want to see his smug puss anyway) but his total arrogance about them is ridiculous. Gave it a McGowan behind his back as well so I suppose that's the next one we need to get used to.

You with him, or just nebbing in?

Scouse Hibee
27-06-2014, 04:09 PM
Ask him if you can borrow his comfort blanket when he's finished with it!

HIBERNIAN-0762
27-06-2014, 04:09 PM
Probably one of the most idiotic, arrogant erses ever as a lord provost, epitomises everything Yam, smug, deluded fanny.

lord bunberry
27-06-2014, 04:10 PM
He's a typical jambo, a completely deluded prick. He was an embarrassment in office and a complete nonentity now he's out of office.

Future17
27-06-2014, 04:13 PM
I saw him walk into a newspaper stand on the Royal Mile on Tuesday morning - brightened up my journey to work. :greengrin

Leith Mo
27-06-2014, 04:16 PM
How do I upload the photo? Not drinking with him in fact Swanny's alleged quote from the other week would be very appropriate!

easty
27-06-2014, 04:16 PM
My mum is his assistant or PA or something (I should probably know what her job is really), she's never had a bad word to say about him.

Spike Mandela
27-06-2014, 04:19 PM
Ask him if he recommends all local companies to follow a path of non payment of tax and services and indeed should all Edinburgh Council voters refuse to pay their Council tax.

TRC
27-06-2014, 04:20 PM
An idea of this man is he, while lord provost changed some lowly cheifs office to the head office in the chambers just before his time was up. So this small committee member could have the best office do you know who was the lowly chief was? He also once almost demanded tickets for a fringe show I was involved in almost coming out with the do you know who I am line! He's a prick of the highest orser !

Phil D. Rolls
29-06-2014, 08:43 AM
An idea of this man is he, while lord provost changed some lowly cheifs office to the head office in the chambers just before his time was up. So this small committee member could have the best office do you know who was the lowly chief was? He also once almost demanded tickets for a fringe show I was involved in almost coming out with the do you know who I am line! He's a prick of the highest orser !

Was it you?

emerald green
29-06-2014, 09:26 AM

Do they sell Buckfast in the Café Royal now? Was he hammered again? A pink and white blazer? Seriously? :faf:

.Sean.
29-06-2014, 12:44 PM
A pink blazer? And they fuds call us gay :faf: What a bender.

He sounds like an utter ****. Typical Jambo.

weonlywon6-2
29-06-2014, 12:46 PM

Hibs were told to stop at one in 1973,dress it up any way you want 5 is lesser than 7 and always will be

GreenLake
29-06-2014, 01:04 PM
I saw him walk into a newspaper stand on the Royal Mile on Tuesday morning - brightened up my journey to work. :greengrin

Were you the guy waving to distract him from seeing the obstacle? :greengrin

brog
29-06-2014, 05:56 PM
I have known Eric Milligan for many years, he was a colleague & great friend of my Dad. They enjoyed great banter about Hibs- Hearts as I'm sure most of us have on many occasions. Eric was vehemently opposed to Mercer's attempted takeover, as were Salmond & Foulkes. We happen to support different teams, that doesn't make him a bad person.

sidjames
29-06-2014, 06:01 PM
I have known Eric Milligan for many years, he was a colleague & great friend of my Dad. They enjoyed great banter about Hibs- Hearts as I'm sure most of us have on many occasions. Eric was vehemently opposed to Mercer's attempted takeover, as were Salmond & Foulkes. We happen to support different teams, that doesn't make him a bad person.
Absolutely . And the nicest of people can still be buffoons.

cabbageandribs1875
29-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Hibs were told to stop at one in 1973,dress it up any way you want 5 is lesser than 7 and always will be

indeed, 5 will never EVER be the new 7

so giruy you pink scarf-twirling girlies