PDA

View Full Version : Players - Strip - Assistant - Sponsor - Momentum

Speedway
25-06-2014, 09:48 AM
Now that we're finally off and running with our pre-season prep, we have 5.5 weeks to our first competitive match.

I reckon we're going to see 11 new players, one assistant manager, two new strips, 1 new main sponsor and that's without departures such as Heff's move to Carlisle.

Not all players will be signed by then of course but perhaps up to 3 major announcements a week from here on in?

Dave-O
25-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Now that we're finally off and running with our pre-season prep, we have 5.5 weeks to our first competitive match.

I reckon we're going to see 11 new players, one assistant manager, two new strips, 1 new main sponsor and that's without departures such as Heff's move to Carlisle.

Not all players will be signed by then of course but perhaps up to 3 major announcements a week from here on in?

That'll do for me mate..............:thumbsup:

hfc rd
25-06-2014, 09:51 AM

I'd take that.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
25-06-2014, 09:53 AM

If Heff defo going there? It's on a rumours site...

Hibstrooper
25-06-2014, 09:54 AM

Sounds good to me. I'd happily keep Heff though - reckon he could get 20 goals at this level.

Green&White
25-06-2014, 09:56 AM
Sounds good to me. I'd happily keep Heff though - reckon he could get 20 goals at this level.

100% agree. decent service and he will bang them in

MyJo
25-06-2014, 09:57 AM
6 players added
5 huddys punted
4 strips revealed
3 sponsors joining
2 goalies signing
1 assistant manager....

......and a partridge in a pear tree

Speedway
25-06-2014, 10:08 AM
6 players added
5 huddys punted
4 strips revealed
3 sponsors joining
2 goalies signing
1 assistant manager....

......and a partridge in a pear tree

'And a protest to oust a Petrie' surely?

MyJo
25-06-2014, 10:08 AM

:not worth

Aldo
25-06-2014, 10:19 AM
Now that we're finally off and running with our pre-season prep, we have 5.5 weeks to our first competitive match. I reckon we're going to see 11 new players, one assistant manager, two new strips, 1 new main sponsor and that's without departures such as Heff's move to Carlisle. Not all players will be signed by then of course but perhaps up to 3 major announcements a week from here on in?

All sounds very promising Speeders.

Onwards and upwards.

The_Horde
25-06-2014, 11:54 AM

He could.

If he stays fit. So he probably won't, then.

southsider
25-06-2014, 11:58 AM
unlikely. think he walks about wi a treatment table strapped to his back. Him and McPake fighting to see who was on it the most.

GordonHFC
25-06-2014, 12:09 PM

Players - Strip - Assistant - Sponsor - Momentum

This sounds like something that would be going on across the city :greengrin

Keith_M
25-06-2014, 12:14 PM
Players - Strip - Assistant - Sponsor - Momentum

This sounds like something that would be going on across the city :greengrin

Defo sounds a bit kinky

:greengrin

Smartie
25-06-2014, 12:46 PM

:faf:

Speedway
30-06-2014, 07:01 AM
With week one almost completed, we have:

- Sponsor announced.
- Assistant announced today.

Assuming nothing else, that's 2 announcements in the first week. On track for the same again over the next 7 days.

PeterboroHibee
30-06-2014, 08:08 AM
I think the most important thing is to announce a signing or two as soon as possible. I understand these things take time, but the best way to get the fans back onside (and possibly motivated to spend money) is to announce some decent signings. Its been over a month since the season ended, and I imagine Stubbs has had some ideas about the squad for a couple of weeks now (he mentioned he was working on it prior to being appointed), so Id like to think deals are close to being completed.

Speedway
30-06-2014, 10:11 AM
The Famous Five stand now sponsored by Crabbies
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140630/crabbies-announced-as-heritage-partner_2262950_3940103

DarrenSQH
30-06-2014, 10:12 AM
Marathon bet on the front of Strip and Crabbies on the back.

Soon be like an F1 driver.

Peevemor
30-06-2014, 10:14 AM

Except nobody will pay to advertise on the players' helmets. :greengrin

Keith_M
30-06-2014, 10:14 AM
So, the Famous Five Stand is now the Crabbies Stand.

Does that mean we have to refer to the inhabitants as The Crabbies?

Peevemor
30-06-2014, 10:16 AM

It looks like it'll be the Crabbies Famous Five stand.

Keith_M
30-06-2014, 10:17 AM
It looks like it'll be the Crabbies Famous Five stand.

Can I still call them The Crabbies?

scuttle
30-06-2014, 10:18 AM

Does that mean that only moaners and grumpy folk can sit in it

Peevemor
30-06-2014, 10:20 AM
Can I still call them The Crabbies?

The Crabbie 'F'ers? :dunno:

cabbageandribs1875
30-06-2014, 10:22 AM
i'm delighted HFC are continuing a link up with crabbies

Lang Toun Hibs
30-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Does that mean that only moaners and grumpy folk can sit in it

we already do!

NAE NOOKIE
30-06-2014, 10:42 AM

All those wee patches on F1 gear look quite cool.

I'm prepared to stump up a 5 figure sum for the players to wear Petrie out patches.

MyJo
30-06-2014, 10:48 AM
I'm prepared to stump up a 5 figure sum for the players to wear Petrie out patches.

Richard? Is that you? :dunno:

NAE NOOKIE
30-06-2014, 11:34 AM
Richard? Is that you? :dunno:

Oh here we boody go !!!

Look ....... Any more comments like this and I will withdraw my Petrie out patches offer. I only said it on here before approaching the club to find out if there was any support for the idea. I'm retired now, but when I was working I was earning hundreds a month so I know I can back up my offer.

I have run the numbers past my financial adviser and she says it is doable as long as the leccy bill isn't too high this quarter.

Like I said .... the offer stands ... but any more abuse and I will walk away.

Nevi_SOL
30-06-2014, 12:00 PM

The crabbit stand

GGTTH

sambajustice
30-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Except nobody will pay to advertise on the players' helmets. :greengrin

The players ARE helmets!!

Ozyhibby
30-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Oh here we boody go !!!

Look ....... Any more comments like this and I will withdraw my Petrie out patches offer. I only said it on here before approaching the club to find out if there was any support for the idea. I'm retired now, but when I was working I was earning hundreds a month so I know I can back up my offer.

I have run the numbers past my financial adviser and she says it is doable as long as the leccy bill isn't too high this quarter.

:-)

MyJo
30-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Oh here we boody go !!!

:tee hee:

Sir David Gray
30-06-2014, 07:42 PM
I must have missed something, when did our new assistant manager arrive and who is it?

And while I'm on the subject, when did Maurice Malpas officially leave the club? :confused:

Jonnyboy
30-06-2014, 07:44 PM
All sounds very promising Speeders.

Onwards and upwards.

Can't think why but that rings a bell somewhere :greengrin

Jonnyboy
30-06-2014, 07:45 PM
I must have missed something, when did our new assistant manager arrive and who is it?

And while I'm on the subject, when did Maurice Malpas officially leave the club? :confused:

I believe he was told to eff off soon after he returned from holiday :wink:

bod
30-06-2014, 07:52 PM
I believe he was told to eff off soon after he returned from holiday :wink:
by the fans or the players ?

Aldo
30-06-2014, 09:29 PM
Can't think why but that rings a bell somewhere :greengrin

:-)

Speedway
04-07-2014, 04:46 PM
Now we've got the strip announcement, everything's coming up roses deluxe style.

Assistant head coach and a new player still to be announced before the end of next month.

Speedway
08-07-2014, 02:33 PM
Now we've got the strip announcement, everything's coming up roses deluxe style.

Assistant head coach and a new player still to be announced before the end of next month.

Now the assistant is in.

Away strip and players still to come.

It's announcementville-a-mundo up at Hibs just now.

Billy Whizz
08-07-2014, 05:36 PM
Now the assistant is in.

Away strip and players still to come.

It's announcementville-a-mundo up at Hibs just now.

Speedway, keeping the momentum going

Speedway
09-07-2014, 09:23 AM
Now David Gray has been announced as our first signing.

Oh LD, you spoil us.

Speedway
14-07-2014, 06:02 PM
And now we've added Farid El Algae as our new 'fox in the box' attacking strike threat.

Holden Combe Coulson and others still to come?